Final Day

The Way to Break Up

The sun's rays beamed into the sleeping man's face. Seunghyun woke up and felt a warmth coming from the front of his body. 'What?' He thought to himself before he looked down and saw a head of blonde between his arms. He smiled softly, it was Jiyong. Jiyong was here with him, not at Seungri's house cursing him and being upset with him. He felt tears rise to his eyes as he listened to Jiyong's soft breathing. "How could I have ever hurt you?" He whispered softly, holding Jiyong tighter. "I won't do it again, I promise. I don't want to lose you Yongie. You don't know how hard I would fight for you." He ended his soliloquy before planting a kiss on top of Jiyong's short blonde hair. "I won't let you go again I promise."

"That's good to know Seungie."

Seunghyun's eyes travelled downwards to meet Jiyong's big chocolate brown eyes. He realized that Jiyong was awake the entire time. "You're so sneaky baby." The two smiled at each other before Jiyong began crying. "Ji, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jiyong looked at home through his tear-laced lashes, "I'm so sorry Hyunnie. I made you go through so much with me. How could you still want me?" Seunghyun hugged Jiyong close to him and shushed him softly. "Baby, I've been with you too long to upset over something like this. I love you and I should treasure you the way you deserve to be treasured. I'm so sorry, Jiyong honey." Jiyong looked up at Seunghyun and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. Seunghyun took Jiyong's chin in his hand and lifted his head so he could Jiyong's angelic face. They made eye contact and eventually they began to lean closer to each other, eyes closing in the process. Finally, their lips were reunited and the sparks flew throught Jiyong's body.

Jiyong mentally yelled at Seunghyun, wanting to ask him so many questions, but gave up shortly after he felt Seunghyun's soft wet tongue pass his lips. He smiled gently, remembering those days when the couple just laid in bed, making out the whole day. Seunghyun broke the kiss and rested his chin on Jiyong's head. "We'll be ok honey. I won't let anything hurt you, not even myself." And the couple stayed like this all day.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Short update today. But I am reaching the end of this story. One or two more chapters and a surprise for all my commentators and subscribers will be revealed. So please keep commenting and subscribing, because that is the only way I will update faster!