I Always Knew

The Way to Break Up

Jiyong looked at the clock: 2:30am. Seunghyun was at another friend's party and Jiyong scoffed. He knew Seunghyun was cheating on him with their mutual friend, Taeyang/Youngbae, and many others. He felt his eyes swell with tears at the thought of the man he loved giving pleasure to someone other than him. Sighing, he got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen, looking at the dinner he left for the two of them to have. He wrote a note and left it on the table.

He grabbed a luggage bag from his closet. 'The closet we share,' he thought bitterly. He began to go through and sort through his stuff, looking through clothes and placing what is his in the luggage. He scribbled another note and put it in the closet, placing it on a jacket that he bought Seunghyun for today. Today, Jiyong decided to leave. He shouldn't be going anywhere though. He should have been in his lover's arms, kissing and telling him how much he absolutely loved the older man. But no, today, on their 3rd anniversary, Seunghyun left him alone. That was the final straw.

Jiyong looked at a collection of pictures that Seunghyun loved taking whenever they had time to be together. He took those pictures and tore his own face out of the picture. 'So he can place his new lover's picture in there instead,' he thought. He felt tears running down his lightly tanned cheeks. He reached for the door and stopped. He began to look around, memories coursing through his head. He ran a hand through his hair, which was recently dyed plantinum blonde. He remembered that day.

Flashback:

"Blonde would be a good color for you, baby." Seunghyun looked at him and smiled. Jiyong blushed and nodded slightly."Then you should get this hair color!" He pointed to a white color in the book and heard Seunghyun chuckle. Then he felt fingers intertwine with his. "Alright, honey. We'll get our hair dyed together, ok?" Seunghyun pressed his lips to Jiyong's cheek.

A few hours later, the pair came out and looked at each other's hair. "Hyunnie, your hair is beautiful!" Jiyong exclaimed. "Your hair looks nice on you too, babe." Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist, pulling him close. Their lips met and they smiled to each other. "I love you Kwon Jiyong." He smiled at the older man and said, "I love you too Choi Seunghyun." Their lips met again.

End flashback~

Jiyong cried upon remembering the day, along with other memories. He turned and reached for the door, opening it at the same time as someone else was. He looked up ad saw the person he didn't want to see. Seunghyun stood in front of him and looked at his luggage. Finally, Seunghyun spoke with a shaky, unconfident voice:

"Jiyong, baby, where are you going?"