5.

쌍둥이 (Twins)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone at the palace was aware of the confirmation of the rumors and everyone also was very excited to meet Taekwoon, who was still called In Su since no one was told the actual name. Even the Ministers, who could be on the wrong with each other every now and then, wanted to meet this young man. However, they also had to make sure that Leo wasn't going to find out nor that he would be nearby. Because if that was the case, no one had an idea what would happen. No one in the palace would be safe and no one wanted to see the worst side of this vampire, but it was a risk of raising a vampire.

Ji Heon was still trying to find a way to actually reunite the two one day. But the way Leo was like today, it wasn't safe to do so. But how would they be able to let this pass safely, without anyone ending up hurt? No one knew, because everything sounded so dangerous. Ji Heon had felt attracted to Taekwoon like he was a son Ji Heon wished he would have and with that, Ji Heon was more and more absent from the palace. Everyone knew and had peace with it, except for Leo. Ji Heon had to be careful with meeting Taekwoon, because Leo would be able to smell Taekwoon's scent and he also would read Ji Heon's mind to find out.

So plans were made to bring the young warlock to the palace for a meeting. They weren't such fans of meeting a warlock, since they were on bad terms with warlocks, but this was the Crown Prince' younger brother they were talking about. So they had to invite him to come over and to talk to him, because everyone had their questions. However no one was allowed to talk about it to each other or even to think about it, because Leo was finding about this until the finest detail. Leo had become so obsessed with Taekwoon, that he would kill everyone along the way. And bringing the warlock in would bring difficulties along the way.

But Leo had heard about these plans indeed and grew even more furious, yet Leo had no idea where he could find this warlock. Warlocks couldn't die and drinking his blood with kill Leo on his own turn, so imprisonment or enslavement were the only ways of keeping this warlock under his thumb. He wasn't able to understand why everyone in the palace wanted to meet him so badly, while this warlock was nothing but both a pain in the and an obstacle in Leo's life.

''I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him! Argh!'' Leo yelled angrily.

He smashed things around and growled out of anger. No one was allowed to be on this kid's side and certainly not by turning their backs on the Crown Prince aswell. Leo had to keep the people inside the palace on his side and it was hard to not kill them all at once, because he was used to the luxurious life he is living right now. But on the other hand, he actually wanted to return to the youthful person he was before these rumors popped up. Leo blamed his twin brother for everything, for showing up like this and for having a big influence on his life. Everyone suddenly ditched him for this so called twin brother, who was also from the wrong species.

It was then when the King bursted into the room without any announcement and his eyes were filled with fire. He wasn't mad at his son for tormenting his own room, but for the fact that Leo didn't give his twin brother a chance to even meet and to just have a talk. But Leo was a vampire and vampires couldn't stand any of this, they also didn't detect any human emotion like happiness or sadness. 

''No Crown Prince, you aren't going to harm your twin. We are willing to give him a chance, despite whatever he is. Do you really think we don't care about you? Ofcourse we do, but this is a new person entering our family circle and we want to get to know him a bit better. This has nothing to do with us abandoning you, Crown Prince!'' the King yelled.

Leo scuffed and walked over to the King, a smirk all over his face. What did the King think what he was doing? Telling him what to do? How crazy was the King even? Giving this creature a chance? No one had the audacity to look like him and Leo was going to let everyone know how he thought about this situation.

''Ofcourse not. No, you're letting this creep slither into our life and forgive him about everything. Never will I allow that to happen! No man has the audacity to even look like me, so death is all he deserves! Twins are a curse, because one has no audacity to look like the other!'' Leo yelled back at him.

His fangs were growing and he exposed them to the King, who didn't respond to his fangs. Leo was so full of hate at this point, he was very close to killing the King on the spot. But he would be dethroned if he did so, since killing the King was seen as a crime.

''I want to kill you all!'' Leo growled.

The King stepped back a few steps and left Leo standing in his spot. Ofcourse he wasn't going to give into what his son wanted, because the King insisted on doing so. And since Leo refused to give his twin brother a chance, the King was going to lock his own son up in his room until the meeting was over. So the King left the room and nodded into the direction of the guards, who nodded in response and blocked both the door and the windows.

''Hey, what are you doing? Let me out or I'll kill you!'' Leo yelled muffled.

The King walked away and left the chambers of his son. It was tough to have a vampire under you in this household, not his own son by blood but everyone had accepted Leo at this point, but he had to deal with this nevertheless. Sure the boy was 20 years old by now, both mentally and physically, but his mood swings were all over the place.

The King walked back to the big Square and looked up to take a deep breath. He actually had to wait until it was finalized, but he knew that everyone had to take extremely good care of this warlock since they didn't want him to end up in the hands of the vampire who was the Crown Prince. It made the King feel sad that his son was so obsessed with murdering his twin brother and also th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter