4.

쌍둥이 (Twins)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo had given the order to some guards to look for a guy named In Su, who appeared to be a warlock. After reading thoughts of some guards, Leo learned that he in fact had a twin brother and that his name appeared to be In Su.

"I want all of you to look for him and to kill him. I don't want just his head, you know that!" Leo growled.

Later, Leo realized that he couldn't drink the blood from this warlock. It would be fatal to him and he wouldn't be able to become the king. When Lro was crowned as such, Leo would rule with an iron fist and he couldn't wait for that moment.

But he also had to get rid off this twin brother of his, in order to avoid that warlocks would start a rebellion. Not that warlocks would be believed by anyone, since both the humans and vampires hated them. So there was little to no support for them. And even if Leo became king, he would get rid off the warlocks since they were a pain in the to Joseon. But Leo had to figure out how he had to get rid off warlocks, since nothing would kill them as they were also immortal.

After the guards were sent on their mission, Leo started to think of some ideas. Maybe he could enslave them, but then he had to come up with a way to take their powers away. Because no warlock was allowed to use their powers once they were enslaved. Using them as slaves was one of the few options he had, but warlocks weren't easy to kill.

Hours went by and the guards didn't return. Leo grew impatient and at one moment, he grew too impatient and he went outside by himself. He had dressed himself in such way that he was unrecognisable. Leo used his nose to pick up the smell. Every individual had their own scent and the warlock one was quite strong.

Leo walked through the streets and allowed his nose to pick up the strong smell of warlocks. This led him to the store where warlocks had come together and Leo kept an eye on it from a distance. He wanted to see if he could find his twin brother here, he hoped so because he was ready to kill him.

Hours went by and no sign of his twin. Leo was more than ready to burst into the store and find him, but he wasn't in the mood to create a scene. And he also didn't want to be scolded by his father, since his father has done it many times.

In Su... what a horrible name. Leo had learned from his mother that his birth name was Ji Ho and that the Queen had changed it to Leo, as Leo was quite feisty as a child. And no other name suited him aside from Leo.

Just two days ago, a Minister had come to him and told him that the rumors were true about his twin brother. He also told Leo that his twin brother was a warlock and that he worked at the store which was run by warlocks for fellow warlocks. The Minister was about to return to the palace after he had a meeting elsewhere in town, when he saw many warlocks together in one street and that's when he spotted Leo's twin brother.

Leo sensed that something was going on here, because his twin wasn't showing himself and the store was run by two young looking warlocks. One had blonde hair, whereas the other had a dark brown hair color. None of them looked like Leo did, so he assumed quite fast that his twin brother wasn't here.

So Leo left after 6 hours and felt disappointed that he didn't succeed here. But he had to find In Su before he became a king. And maybe if he found him after he was crowned as the new king, he could always enslave his twin and make him Leo's personal assistant. Leo was incredibly obsessed with his twin brother and it only increased his hate for this twin of his.

But as he went home, he just thought of Ji Heon. The Commander had more up his sleeve, he just knew. Ji Heon was hiding something, but it wouldn't matter since Leo would read his thoughts anyway. Leo had to find Ji Heon and read his mind, because only then he would find his twin brother and if his name was actually In Su.

He then overheard a conversation of some guards, who walked up to him from behind, who were talking about this warlock whom Leo had ordered to find. They exchanged their confusion, because there convinced that they had found the guy. But why would they be mistaken, if this guy looked exactly like their Crown Prince?

Leo turned around and ordered them to stop moving. He lowered his scarf and the guards immediately bowed to pay their respects.

"Where did you find him?!" Leo hissed.

One of the guards pointed at an alley where they came from. But since it was minutes ago, they didn't know where he was at right now. The warlock sounded so convinced, yet he was the guy they had to look for. But what was his name, if he claimed he wasn't In Su?

Leo bowed and moved past them to the alley where the guards had last seen him. Maybe this was his chance to finally get his hands on the warlock who appeared to be his twin. Leo couldn't really figure out why his brother was a warlock, when he was born as a vampire? What happened there?

Leo used his nose again to track the scent and he indeed could pick up the scent of warlocks, but more warlocks had passed this alley as he smelled more than just one scent. Leo sighed, as his search became an even harder task.

He spotted Ji Heon out of the blue and knew that the warlock would be quite nearby. Everytime he and Ji Heon met the last few days, Ji Heon had a warlock scent around him. In his case, it was always just one warlock he had been around.

"Hello Ji Heon... are you going to tell me where this warlock is or not?" Leo hissed, wrapping an arm around Jo Heon's neck.

Before Ji Heon could respond, Leo was reading his mind. Ji Heon had indeed met this warlock, but ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter