11.

쌍둥이 (Twins)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days turned into months and Leo was being prepared for the marriage with a girl named Sohyun, whom was named the Crown Princess shortly after Leo's last meeting with Taekwoon.

Sohyun didn't know about Leo's twin brother yet and Leo wanted to keep it out of the picture as long as Taekwoon and Sohyun wouldn't meet. Sohyun had made clear that she hated warlocks with her whole heart, not specifying why she hated them. Sohyun wanted them dead, but Leo knew better. He and his twin would live forever, whereas Sohyun would grow old and die.

But Leo knew that the two would meet one day, as Taekwoon would only show up for business related matters. Leo couldn't feel fear, but he knew that Sohyun wouldn't make it easy on Taekwoon due to her hatred for Taekwoon's kind. But Leo knew better and had seen the real capacity of Taekwoon. Sure Sohyun would be higher in rank, but Taekwoon has more power than her and Taekwoon could erase his tracks without her knowing.

To Leo's relief, his twin brother was also invited for the wedding. Leo wasn't sure if Taekwoon would actually show up, but chances were that he would. He hoped that Sohyun would keep her attention away from Taekwoon, because her hatred for him would ruin it all.

All of a sudden, the doors of Leo's room flew open and in walked Sohyun. Sohyun appeared to be mad and Leo assumed that she had heard something about Taekwoon. Behind Sohyun walked in two of the Gungnyeo, head held high which they lowered once Sohyun stopped in her tracks.

"What did I hear, my prince? You have a twin brother.... who is a warlock? How disgusting is this?" Sohyun barked right of the bat.

Leo sighed, there went his plan of keeping Taekwoon out of it. Vampires couldn't lie, so Leo had to admit about this whole story. Leo recognised himself in her hatred, because he too started off this way. He too felt hatred for warlocks, which disappeared after his first encounter with his twin.

"Yes, Crown Princess. I have a twin brother who is a warlock. But he was like me at first, he too was born as a vampire. His DNA changed after he was taken away by warlocks.

And let me tell you, I felt the same way. I too hated warlocks, but that changed after my encounter with him. I attacked him, but I am not strong enough to defeat warlocks. Their blood is lethal to us and they possess such magical powers which leaves us powerless, not even the power you hold can stop them Crown Princess. Besides, my twin brother is a nice young man who knows his manners. As long as your hatred isn't obvious, he is fine." Leo told her.

Sohyun's face turned even more red after this. How dare her future husband defend such lowlife creatures? It was unacceptable to Sohyun.

"Oh I will have him killed, I will kill every warlock. Even with my own hands if possible." Sohyun went on.

"No Crown Princess, you can't. Warlocks are immortal like vampires are, we can live forever and nothing is able to kill us." Leo fired back.

Sohyun groaned, feeling powerless about the idea. She was always taught to keep warlocks as her enemy, since they are quite powerful and possess magic. Obviously Leo knew better, since he went through the same feelings like Sohyun went through now.

"Holding grudges against a stranger? That is pathetic, Crown Princess."

Both Leo and Sohyun were baffled by a male voice. Behind Sohyun stood a warlock in the door opening and it took Leo a few second to realize that it was his twin brother. Leo was stunned, because he wasn't expecting to see his twin stop by today. It also had been a while since the twins talked to each other, no actual reason was given from either side.

Sohyun turned around in shock, but the look in her eyes changed to disgust rather quickly. She made her way, backwards it is, towards Leo and she started cursing at Taekwoon.

"You can curse all you want and you can wish death upon me all you want, but it won't change anything. Not even when you marry my brother or when you will become the new Queen. Because I will show up for business matters and I won't even have anything to do with you. You will never have warlocks like me under your control, not even anyone of the palace can keep us under your thumb." Taekwoon started off.

Sohyun was still mad as hell, yet had no idea how to act now that an actual warlock stood in the same room with her. Taekwoon stepped inside to only close the doors behind him, but didn't move another inch. Him being in the room already scared the Crown Princess off.

"Get out! I wish anything bad to you and your lowlife kind. No one in Joseon actually likes you." Sohyun said, voice more trembling than ever.

"Like I said, Crown Princess, you can wish upon me all you want. But nothing will ever kill me or my fellow warlocks, since we are immortal anyway." Taekwoon went on, the tone of his voice switching to a darker tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter