Part Two

Maybe This Time

Areeyah is setting up the office she will be sharing with the new interns of the company making sure it gives a very welcoming vibe and setting to make the newbies feel comfortable. As she sets up their name plates one name catches her eyes and she contemplates putting his desk close to hers. 

KNOCK 

KNOCK 

She gasp and sets everything up a little nervous but turns around seeing it's just her brother, his best friend and boyfriend.

"Oh it's just you guys." 

"Wahhh what are we now chopped liver." jokes Eunhyuk.

"Sorry oppa it's just I need to get everything set for the new interns in our office and I want it to be as comfortable and welcoming for them." 

"Woah woah hold on you are sharing an office with seven men." his eyebrows furrow worried.

Leeteuk nudges Eunhyuk, "Would you calm down I'm sure your sister wouldn't have agreed to share an office with them if they weren't trustworthy."

"Yea yeobo would you calm down." Donghae puts an arm around Eunhyuk.

"I know I'm being the over protective older brother but I heard from a little birdie that you were making heart eyes with one of them." 

She pouts and puffs her cheeks out. 

Eunhyuk crosses his arms raising an eyebrow at his little sister, "Baby sis I'm just looking out for you I've seen you go through so much heartbreak and pain I can't bare to see you go through another one again.

Areeyah hugs her brother tightly, "And I love you for being the most amazing brother oppa honestly I promise you this is just work no more romance."

Eunhyuk sighs and cups her face. "If it does I am making sure to do a background check on this guy and get all his information if he dares hurts you though."

She rolls her eyes playfully pushing them out, "Alright alright the guys are coming soon we don't want them to freak seeing Super Junior members here work hard goodbye." she closes the door  on them.

Meanwhile as the guys enter back into the company for their first day of their internship they greet all their sunbae's formally. While Jungkook keeps fixing his closes and hair nervously walking to their assigned office.

"Waahh this is like the fifth time you've tucked your shirt in and out." says Jin.

"Please it's been the 10th time he's contemplating ing or buttoning up his shirt." jokes Namjoon.

Jungkook just puffs his cheeks out at them and secretly flips them off.

"Oh would you guys leave our kookie alone he just wants to impress our boss lady." Jimin says putting an arm around his shoulder.

"And exactly does that show you're on my side hyung." he glares at Jimin.

"Stop acting like you weren't flirting up a storm with our supervisor." smirks Yoongi.

"Oh leave him alone you guys let our maknae be in love." jokes Taehyung.

"I am not in love." he stutters blushing.

"Leave my bestie alone okay." Jhope defends putting an arm around jungkook.

"Thank you atleast I have someone on m-" he gets cut off " It's not his fault he fell in love at first sight." squeals Jhope.

Jungkook groans rolling his eyes and storms off into their office knocks on the door nervous at the thought of seeing her again. She answers the door with her beautiful smile as he gives her his heart warming bunny smile.

"Officially welcome on your first day at SM entertainment." she giggles.

He chuckles, "Offically thank you then sunbaenim." as he reapprocriates the joke with his own.

She giggles biting her lip just looking at him and he feels his cheeks flushed from their little flirting banter. Until someone clears their throat they are broken from their trance.

She clears , "I hope you guys are alright with our office set up I didn't want it to be to much I hope."

"No it's fine absoulutely perfect sunbaenim." Jungkook reassures her before anyone else could say anything.

"Well I'm glad you guys like it." she smiles.

"It's beautiful I love how you layed it out." 

Namjoon mumbles under his breathe, "Who is he and where is our jeon jungkook." 

Jin nudges him in the touch and chuckles shaking his head.

"I have your badges and ID so you have office to all offices,conference rooms and idol offices and rehearsal rooms especially the ones you'll be assigned to supervise over." 

They all walk over to their assigned desk Jungkook smiles spotting that his desk is closer to Areeyah than anyone else's. Taehyung's desk right next to his he whispers in jungkook's ear.

"Seems like the feelings are mutual between you two."

"Would you stop." he blushes.

She walks up into the front of their office smiling showing all the graphic charts and stalks of each and every idol group and what there is to expect and their goals. Everyone is taking notes making sure to stay focused. 

"So for now I will be assigning you guys into groups of two and you will be under some of my trusted assistants to train you while helping them as well so please work hard and do not feel pressured no one is perfect." 

"Namjoon and Jin you will be trainee's under Soojin for the group SHINee."

"I can't wait to see how SHINee work" exclaims Namjoon

"Great now my handsomeness will be overshawdowed by them" jokes Jin.

"Jhope and Yoongi will be trainee's under Gaeul for the group TVXQ." 

"Hell yea the golden duo jagiya." Yoongi says wrapping an arm around Jhope.

"I am just so excited to be working with a legendary group." smiles Jhope

"Of course the two love birds are happy to be with one another." chuckles Taehyung.

"Jimin and Jhope will be trainee's under Bohyun for the group EXO."

"NOOO WAY I get to meet my idol KAI." screams Jimin.

"Great I'm stuck with a fanboy." groans Taehyung.

Jungkook gets confused and politerly excuses his interupption ,"Sunbaenim but I'm the only one left with no partner to train."

Areeyah smiles, "Simple you will be a trainee under me and Minyoung for my oppa's group Super Junior."

He smiles big and bows down.

"You guys can set up the things you need and meet your trainers in the lobby to meeting the idol groups and remember no pressure FIGHTING." she smiles walking off.

Jungkook exhales a deep sigh hand on his chest. 

"Wah saved the best for last you really are going to be closely with sunbaenim." Jimin says wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is so like a K drama I saw now I'm living in it." squeals Jin.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Pabo's let's get to work and stop being weirdos." he walks off with the others

"YAH we are still your hyungs."

"Chaa just because your working with sunbaenim doesn't mean you could be rude."