Part Four

Maybe This Time

The Next Day Jungkook and the rest of the guys pay a visit to Areeyah and Eunhyuk at the rest house of their parents. to show their condolences.As they enter the area they bow all the way in front of the siblings. Areeyah and Eunhyuk both bow and hug them thanking them for coming to pay their regards to their parents.As the others start to converse with other vistors or eunhyuk and donghae jungkook notices Areeyah to herself in one corner outside of the room.

Areeyah is just looking down staring at her feet as memories with her parents and brother flood in her mind a tear rolls down.

She wipes her tear away quickly and sniffs then from the corner of her eye she sees a tattooed hand holding out a napkin to her.Jungkook holds out a napkin heart breaking seeing his senior in such a vulnerable state by herself giving her a comforting smile.

She takes the napkin from him wiping her tears," Thank you I appreciate it you really shouldn't be seeing me like this."

"Why you're not a robot?" he jokes trying to lighten the mood.

She giggles a little, "I mean you've just met me and I'm your senior going through probably the most painful thing right now yet here I am in a corner crying."

"So what everyone is human they deserve to let their feelings out." he shrugs.

She half heartedly smiles and sniffles.

"I'm really sorry for yours and your brothers loss your guys is parents seem amazing." 

"They were the best of the best parents anyone could ask for." 

"Well at least they know that their children made something of their lives their son a legend in the music industry in korea while their beautiful daughter is an amazing supervisor for one of the top companies in korea music and entertainment just from their love and support."

She sniffles as tears roll down her cheeks. 

"And I'm sure you and your brother did your best to show just how appreciative you are of their love and support and how much unconditional love you have for them whether here or in the afterlife." 

"It just hurts so much it's not fair...." more tears roll down her cheeks.

"It's always going to hurt and there will be a void in your heart but you have to carry in your hearts that no matter where your parents are they are looking over you guys with so much pride and love in their hearts." 

"Why are you like this?"

"Ex-excuse me sunbaenim?" he asked completely lost with her question.

"Why are you giving me so much support and comfort through this tough time when you've just known me for over a week I mean for all you know I could be putting up a mask pretending to be a nice supervisor but after a while I'll show my true colors."

"Because I can see through you I know that in your heart you are just a caring and down to earth loving person wanting to do right and proud by her family and herself even though in my eyes you are already enough." 

Areeyah's eyes widen shocked at Jungkook's sudden out burst of a compliment while she sees their is no joke to his words and that he means every single word looking at her.

"You truly are something else Jeon Jungkook."

"I'm honestly not like this with any woman there's something about you that brings this out of me."

"Should I be flatter or just ignore that." she giggles a little.

He pretends to act hurt gasp, "I am slightly offended by your thoughts of me being a flirt."

She laughs and slaps his chest, "Oh be quiet your such a jokester."

"It's brought out that beautiful laugh and smile even just for a minute didn't it."

She smiles about to slap his arm against until he grabs it slightly they look into each others eyes.

"Areeyah." Donghae calls out for her.

They quickly step away from one another and look over to see Donghae walking over to them.

"Oh sorry was I intruppting your guys is conversation?"

"Aniya oppa we we're just about to walk back into the room is there anything you need?" she clears asking Donghae.

"Umm your brother is looking for you your uncle and aunt are almost here once they are they are going to start the ceremony." 

"Nae I'll be right in oppa." 

Donghae nods his head and waves to Jungkook while walking back into the room.

"We should probably head back in then." 

He clears his throat, "Nae after you." 

"I hope we get to do this again..but you know in a more lighter situation I enjoy your company jungkook." she smiles.

"I would love that Areeyah.." he smiles.

"See you in there." fighting back her smile as she heads back into the room." 

Jungkook smiles big then takes a deep breathe hand over his head, "Woohh keep calm Jeon Jungkook what is this woman doing to you."