Part Three

Maybe This Time

Jungkook is in the office setting up an itinerary for Super Junior members schedules that they are to finish by the end of the day.As he finishes and prints one for each member as well as Areeyah he fixes her desk. Areeyah rushes into their office worried and shocked seeing how everything is set for them.Jungkook looks up and sees their outfits are kind of matching he smiles to himself. 

"I'm so sorry if I'm late Jungkook but it seems like you've settled into your work right away." she smiles.

He smiles, "Ahh nae I just didn't want you to get stressed out and did as much as I could do before you got here."

She looks over at him and giggles, "We're outfit buddies as well now people will know who your trainer is for sure." 

He laughs "We could be known as the matching outfit duo." 

"Or people with a very fashionable style." 

They both laugh and she grabs the itinerary he has made and printed impress with his work.

"This is so well organized and descripted jungkook." 

He smiles rubbing the back of his neck, flustered at someone complimenting his work "Oh it's nothing much."

She's shocked and gasp,"What do you mean this is AMAZING  how you set up the schedule itinerary and labeled who each member is going with who and where they'll be headed as well as listed some recommended places during their break hours and lunch/ dinner hours for the staff and them." 

"I mean as you guys said it's a family and group effort."

She smiles big "It's just sweet of you i've never seen an intern be this considerate towards everyone." 

"We are a family."

She smiles just looking at him as he looks back at her in silence. 

BUZZZ

BUZZ

Jungkook clears his throat and steps away from her back to his desk looking down calming his breathe.

Areeyah bites her lips and answers her phone.

"Hello who is this?" 

"Is this Miss Lee Areeyah?"

"This is her, may I ask who is this?" 

"Mam this is Doctor Sung from Gangnam Hospital and I'm very sorry to inform you your parents have been in a terrible car accident."

"MWOYA ACCIDENT!!!" 

Jungkoook stands up worried and walks over to her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"I honestly with a heavy heart regret to inform you neither of your parents made it as they were DOA to the hospital i you and your brother would like to arrive together to retrive the certificates as well as confirm with us." 

Areeyah drops her phone and falls to her knees let's out the most heartwrenching scream covering sobbing.

"Sunbaenim." worried jungkook holds onto her shoulders worried.

"Noo...not my parents..no..not my parents." she's shaking crying harder leaning against jungkook.

"I-I'm so sorry sunbaenim." rubbing her back holding her close.He holds her closer hugging her while she grabs into his arms crying.

Eunhyuk rushes into the office tears in his eyes looking around the room.Jungkook pulls away from the hug and  stands up bows down helping Areeyah stand up as she still crying.

"Areeyah bubbles..." he's sobbing looking at his little sister.

"Op-oppa tell me it's not true..please tell me it's not true." sobbing harder.

Eunhyuk's lips tremble he pulls his sister into his arms as they hug tightly sobbing their hearts out.

"Noo not umma and appa...nooo..oppa please..not them." buries her face in his shirt.

Eunhyuk and Areeyah holding hands both pull their hoodies of their jackets up to hide their faces as they head out of the company building to head to the hospital. Eunhyuk turns around and bows down to thank Jungkook for being by Areeyah's side.

Jungkook bows down and watches the siblings as they vanish from his view he sighs tears in his eyes heartbroken for the siblings. 

"Jeon Jungkook-sshi?" Donghae ask walking over to him.

"Ahh nae sun-sunbaebim." he bows down sniffs wiping his tears.

Donghae shakes his head and half smiles, "No need to be so formal, I just wanted to come back to properly thank you on behalf of hyukkie and I for staying with Areeyah." 

"No need to thank me I wasn't going to just let her feel alone with the pain she's going through no one deserves that." 

Donghae smiles and pats his back, "I hope you stay by her side for a long time."

Jungkook smiles and bows down while Donghae follows after the siblings.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************In the break room Jungkook is just staring at Areeyah's contact on his phone hesitating if he should call in to check on them and give some comfort once more showing they aren't alone. There is a sadness around the entire building as news got around to everyone in the company of Eunhyuk and Areeyah's lost all reaching out to the siblings.While some idols like their close friends,Yunho, Changmin.Junsu. Yoochun and Jaejoong from TVXQ rushed out from the company to attend to Eunhyuk and Areeyah , while Baekhyun from EXO is on a flight back from Japan to be their for his best friend Areeyah along with Suho,Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun. Minho and Jonghyun followed after TVXQ to join them  in the hospital. All the guys gather around with Jungkook in a salem mood.

"I feel terrible for them no one should go through such a loss." sighs Jhope.

"Life can just be so unfair sometimes." says Jimin

All the guys look down praying for the siblings to stay strong with their loss.

"I think I have a way to show them that they are not alone, actions are better than words." says Jungkook.

"Tell us your plan we're all in."