Part Five

Maybe This Time

After the  burial of Eunhyuk and Areeyah's parents they both decided to take a month break away from everything and heal their broken hearts away from the spotlight and together with family. It has been 2 months since the burial and the siblings are back and doing their best to make their parents proud and giving one another strength knowing they still have each other.While Areeyah was away her and  Jungkook kept in contact messaging one another daily they have become very close.

Running a little late I'm so sorry jungkookie.

                     Tsk tsk tsk Arii and one the first day back too aish..

*gasp* well excuuuuuse me who is the supervisor between the two of us 

                     I'm not so sure about that now

Jeon Jungkook just you wait til I get there 

                     I'm just happy you're back I honestly I'm proud you and your brother are strong 

I'm happy to be back as well I missed you....

                             ........

I mean being there at the company and everyone else ...

                          See you soon get here safely...

.... 

                           BTW I missed you too ;) 

Jungkook chuckles shakes his head then locks his phone and sighs happily.

Jhope peeks over at Jungkook's desk and raises an eyebrow, "What's gotten you into such a good mood today Mr.Bunny man."

"It's just a beautiful day today isn't it." 

Taehyung spits out his coffee. "Who are you and what have you done to my kookie." 

He just looks at them in a confused way.

Yoongi wipes his face from Taehyung's spit coffee, "You owe me new facial cleanser after this my face doesn't deserve this treatment." 

"You owe me a coffee that was the last macchiato and taehyung took it." pouts Namjoon

"Does this happy mood have to do with a certain beauty coming back to work with her brother." Jin says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Jungkook is in loooove." sings Jimin.

He pushes Jimin's chair away from him,"What are you saying, we are just close friends." 

"And you're in love with her." sings Jhope poking his side.

He slaps his hand away pouting, "Would you guys stop that."

"There is no denial at all." smirks Jin.

"Believe whatever you guys want."

Namjoon puts an arm around Jungkook, "Enough alright you guys I'm sure they truly are just friends."

"Thank you hy-" "Even though they text one another 24/7/" he smirks.

Jungkook scoffs "And once again I'm alone."

"Cheer up kookie we are only joking about you two because you seem cute together." smiles Jin.

Jungkook just shakes his head and they all sit down on their desk and continue to do their own work in their work station. Until suddenly the door slams open and the one person he's been waiting to see for a month is standing right infront of their office smiling.

"Well well well would you look who's back." jokes Jhope

Areeyah giggles and shrugs her shoulders cutely looking at them.

Everyone all stand from their desk and walk over to welcome her back telling Areeyah how much she was missed by the group of friends. Jungkooks leans back against his desk watching his hyungs and her catching up. He feels his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he sees her beautiful smile realizing just how much he missed just being around her he smiles at himself just staring at her. She smiles looking over at Namjoon and Jin's shoulder to check on jungkook. He decides to make a funny face then wink at her smiling bigger seeing her laugh.

Areeyah excuses herself to the others as she heads over to jungkook smiling big. 

"So I'm guessing you didn't miss me so much since you didn't attack me like the others." she jokes.

He chuckles and sighs, "Well I mean what's there to miss when we're facetiming and texting all the time, I'm kinda tired of you." 

She pouts at him playfully slaps his chest."Hmph meanie." 

"Sorry I can't help it you're just so cute." he chuckles then eyes widen at his slip of tongue.

She blushes looking down feeling her heart beat rapidly avoiding his eyes.

"It's good to have you back Areeyah." he clears his throat.

"It's good to be back Jungkook and I hope we'll be working closely a lot more now." she smiles and heads out the office as she gets called to Super Junior's reheasal room.

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook looking back and forth between the two and smirks whispers, "The signs don't lie Jungkookie you two are meant for one another."

Jungkook rolls his eyes "Let's get to work taehyungie." he pats his shoulder and walks off.

"There is no denying the signs of true love come on now." Taehyung whines at how Jungkook brushes him off.