Part One

Maybe This Time

Areeyah was sitting in the front reception desk of SM on her desktop logging in the groups who have checked in and making calls to check on the groups who are overseas.While she is focused on finishing all the paperworks from an oversears activity she suddenly a food is set on the desk she looks up seeing her brother having food for her. 

"What are you doing still working it's lunch time." says her brother.

"Oppa I need to get these paperworks on EXO in japan and getting in on them."

"Baekhyun is your best friend I'm pretty sure he's been texting non stop since they left and landed in japan." he jokes.

"Best friend or not it's still my responsibility to keep tabs on them." she pouts.

Eunhyuk sighs and puts her desktop on sleep. 

"Donghae oppa take your husband out of my sight." she pouts yelling at Donghae..

"I have no say sis in law you know your oppa." 

She pouts and takes the bag of food from Eunhyuk.

"I'm just taking care of my little sister even though she's old enough to take care of herself."

"I'll always be your little sister in your guys oppa I know."

"I love you sissy." he smirks kissing her forehead.

"I love you more oppa." she smiles and squeezes his hand.

Eunhyuk smiles and walks off with Donghae and Leeteuk back into their practice room getting ready for Super Junior collab with TVXQ as they return as 5 once more. 

While she is getting the reports printed she starts digging into the jjajemyeon and listening to music through her earphones. While her supervisor rushes over to her desk.

"Areeyah you need to get SHINee's paperwork to the chairman stat before he gets the new interns come in he's going to train them under SHINee."

"Ahh nae unnie I'm on it." she throws her food away grabbing the files putting it together nicely and rushes over to the elevators.

She waits for an elevator to come down and bring her into the chairmans floor as she looks around the lobby of the company someone catches her eye.

He slowly looks towards her direction and they make eye contact both immediately looking away once they feel their hearts racing. She clears shaking her head and gets into the elevator.

"Focus Areeyah there's no time to be smitten over some guy that you'll probably never see again." she mumbles to herself and takes a deep breathe reviewing the files.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jungkook is walking in with all six of his hyungs a little nervous for their first day on their internship for SM one of the hugest music entertainment companies ever. As they walk in the lobby about to check themselves in he is in awe struck of the building but someone catches his eye standing by the elevator he stays frozen as their eyes make contact and feels his eye racing looking at the beauty of this woman.

She quickly looks away at him flashing a friendly smile as she enters the elevator. He is still stuck in his spot completely in awe of the girl he just saw in the lobby wishing to she her again. He breaks out of his trance when he hears his hyungs calling out to him.

"MY KOOKIE." his best friend the closest hyung to him Jhope calls out waving his hand in his face.

"Huh oh sorry hyung." rushes over to Jhope's side as they get to the desk.

Jhope raises an eyebrow at his best friend while he sees the younger's face flushed unable to met his eyes as they wait to be called into the chairmans office.

"Mwoya what is wrong with you are you alright?" he ask the younger.

He stutters, "Huh yes of course i'm fine hyung no need to worry about me."

"Well no need to be nervous  alright we're in this intern ship together." he smiles hand on jungkook's shoulder."

Jungkook nods his head and clears his throat following after his hyungs to the chairmans office.

As they enter the chairmans office they fully bow down and introduce themselves to the chairman. But then the air gets stuck in jungkook's lungs as he sees the girl in the lobby right next to the chairmans desk smiling. 

"Welcome all of you to SM entertainment it's such a pleasure to have new faces around and I'll so pleased you guys are willing to be apart of this journey with us." smiles the chairman Changwook.

"It is an honor to work in such a company sir." says Namjoon.

"In this company we are family, so no need to be so formal until it's all buisness." says the chairman Changwook

"Thank you for the kindness and warm welcome." says Jhope

"Oh this here besides me is Lee Areeyah you may know her as Eunhyuk's little sister but in SM she is the most respected and loved supervisor of EXO,TVXQ,Super Junior and SHINee.

"Yet my brother uses it to his advantages." she jokes.

Jungkook chuckles smiling just looking at her. While V and Jimin smirk nudging one another seeing their maknae smitten over a girl.

"She will be your guys is trainor and help guide you smoothly into this company you guys are in good hands I promise." the chairman smiles. 

"Thank you for the kind words Changwook oppa." she smiles.

"I only speak the truth sweetheart your like my baby sister as well." he chuckles.

"Waahh you guys really are like family here." says Yoongi shocked.

"Welcome to the family." smiles Changwook.

Areeyah starts grabbing all the paperwork for the guys and folders yet she is struggling.

Jungkook rushes over to her and helps her carry some of the folders and employee handbooks. 

"Here I got you." he smiles reaches over hand kindly on her hip helping her keep her balance.

"Thank you I appreciate it. Jungkook-sshi." she smiles looking up at him.

"I look forward to working close with you Areeyah-nim." he smiles looking in her eyes.

All six of the guys look at one another snickering seeing their youngest flirting up a storm.