Joining The Girls On Today's Schedule

I'm In Love With The Kid At Heart Girl

On My Fourth Day At My New House, Never In A Million Years Did I Imagine That My Morning Would Turn Out Like This.

The Sun Was Creeping Through The Curtains And It Got A Bit Chillier Than Usual.

I Don’t Like How Bright The Room Suddenly Got Which Made Me Groan In Frustration As I Was Still Pretty Tired.

But Then, Someone Came In To My Room And Opened The Curtains And Welcomed The Beautiful Light.

I Rubbed My Eyes Open And Stood Up Making Eye Contact With Taeyeon.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f584c535a7273517570695a5534773d3d2d313338323432323633312e313738383739343330346330346430363439313636373534343334382e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

 

“Oh, Taeyeon…” I Said,

 

“Morning, Cutie” Taeyeon Smiled At Me And Started To Fix My Hair A Bit. “You”re Gonna Be Joining Our Schedule Today, So Go Next Door And Get Some Breakfast” 

 

“Really? Okay” I Said As I Stood Up And Got Out Of Bed, “Oh, And Thanks For Fixing My Hair A Little”

 

I Cleaned Myself Up And I Walked Next Door To The Kitchen Still Tired And Proud By Taeyeon’s Method Of Waking Me Up.

At Least She Could Have Been More Gentle.

 

“Someone Looks Happy.” Tiffany Looked At Me Amused.

 

“I’m Always Happy In The Morning.” I Said.

 

“Are You Always Like This When You Wake Up?” Tiffany Asked.

 

*giggles* Yeah” I Giggled

 

I Went To The Fridge To Find Something To Eat.

Then Tiffany Started To Look At Me All Blushed Up, I Got Curious

 

“Hey, Tiff, You Okay?” I Asked, “What’d You Looking At?”

 

“You’re Just So Cute Jada, (And So Beautiful…), I Just Can’t Stop Looking At You.” She Blushed.

 

I Blushed What She Said That, It Also Made My Heart Flutter.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d33755431637a5a41795a6b68773d3d2d313338323432323633312e313738383761356531643064626464373532323733383234353735352e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

 

“Oh, That Reminds Me! Where Are The Others?” I Asked.

 

“They’re Also Getting Ready As Well,” Tiffany Said.

 

Later…

We Just Arrived At The Music Show Some Minutes Ago And As Soon As We Came It Was Getting Noisy.

I Was Sitting On The Sofa In The Waiting Room While The Girls Are Getting Ready For Their Performance.

While Makeup Artist And Hairstylist Are Doing Their Magic, I Settled Down On The Couch Playing With My Barney The Dinosaur Doll.

Seohyun And Taeyeon Were Going Through Some Dance Moves,

Sunny And Sooyoung Were Goofing Around Together With Yuri And Yoona,

And Tiffany, Hyoyeon, And Jessica Were Getting Their Makeup Done.

 

“Get Ready In 10!” Someone Shouted.

 

And That’s The Cue.

So Almost By Instinct, The Girls Immediately Checked Their Clothes And Hair Through The Mirror, Turning And Twisting Checking Every Angle.

 

“Jada Can You Help Me A Little?” Yoona Struggled To Fix The Back Of Her Clothes. 

 

“Sure Thing, Yoona. I’m Coming” I Said And Went Over To Her Side. 

 

“Hey! Hey!… Do You Think Jada And Yoona Have Become Closer To Each Other?” Yuri Whispered To Sooyoung

 

“Do You Think Something Happened To Them…?” 

 

“No, I Doubt So. What Could Have Happened Anyway?”

 

“But Jada Looks More Relaxed Than Before Though,” Hyoyeon Said. “But They Sure Look Closer Though.”

 

“Only 5 Minutes Left!” Someone Shouted.

 

“Let’s Go Jada” Yoona Said As She Grabbed My Hand.

 

“Right” I Said

 

The Girls Followed Suit But For Some Reason,

They Kept Their Distance From Us. I Wonder If That’s An Idol Thing.

 

“Do You See That? They Are Holding Hands. Hands!” Yuri Whispered To The Gossip Gang

 

“Why Are They Holding Hands,” Tiffany Whined. “Why Can’t Jada Hold My Hand Instead?”

 

“I Want To Hold Her Hand Too,” Yuri Complained.

 

“Come On, Guys, We’re On.” Taeyeon Said As We Arrived By The Stage.

 

“Good Luck, Girls,” I Said, “I’ll Be Watching”

 

I Took A Spot By The Corner To Watch The Girls’ Performance

But My Hand Movement Stopped As Some Of Them Looked At Me With Teary Eyes And Pouty Lips Before Disappearing To The Scene.

 

“What Was That All About?” I Thought

 

“Genie” Begins To Play And Then, A Voice Tickled My Ear Drums.

Taking A Closer Look Taeyeon Was Singing In The Middle And Wow, She Is Good. Like Really Good.

I Was Really Enjoying The Girls’ Performance And “Geine” Is One Of My Favorite Songs From The Girls.

When The Girls Were Done, They Waved Goodbye To The Fans And Walked Off Stage.

And The  Other Idols Took The Scene And Started Singing Their Songs. 

 

“What Did You Think Of Our Performance Jada?” Tiffany Proudly Asked As She Approached Me First.

 

“It.. Was… Awesome!!.” I Said

 

“Really??”

 

“Yeah. I Enjoyed It.” I Smiled Back.

 

“Girls We Need To Hurry To The Radio Show!” Their Manager Waved At Them From Behind Earning The Attention Of The Rest.

 

I Feel Kinda Bad For Them. They Just Finished And Now They Are On The Go Again.

I’m Amazed Though, Neither Do They Complain Or Feel Tired, They Must Have Practiced A Lot…

Walking To The Car The Girls Bowed To The Other Idols When They Crossed By,

I Guess It’s A Must To Show Respect In This Industry.

If It Were Me, My Back Would Feel Broken By The Number Of Times They Bow.

Getting A Bit Distracted I Almost Walked Into Someone But Yoona Pulled Me Away By My Hand In The Last Second.

 

“You Should Really Watch Where You’re Going,” She Said Holding It Firmly.

 

“I’m Sorry.” I Said.

 

She Patted My Head Shaking Her Head. “Just Be More Careful Next Time, Okay?”

 

“Oh Yoona! You Are Doing It Again, Why Do You Always Hold Jada’s Hand?”

 

I Looked Behind Yoona And All The Girls Were Looking At Us.

Taeyeon Sighs Getting Enough By Her Members’ Childish Acts.

 

“Yoona, Why Do You Hold Jada’s Hand So Often?” She Asked

 

Yoona Nodded Finally Understanding The Question. “We Held Hands Yesterday Too.”

 

“Yeah, She’s Just Being A Good Friend To Me” I Said

 

“WHAT?” Is That True Jada?” They Gave Me The Same Teary Pouty Look Like Before.

 

Confirming With A Nod They Gasped Feeling Betrayed.

 

“Okay, Now That’s Just Weird.” I Thought To Myself

 

“I Want To Hold Your Hand Too!”

 

“Me Too.”

 

“Quiet!” Taeyeon Used Her Authority. “Do “Rock Paper Scissors” And See Who Will Hold Jada’s Hands First”

 

“Or…!” I Said, “Why Don’t You Girls Take Turns On Holding My Hands?”

 

After Some Minutes Of Rock Paper And Scissors, I Find Myself Walking Together With Seohyun And Sunny.

What Did Just Happened? It Went So Fast That I Couldn’t Even Comprehend What They Were Doing.

And I Think This Earned More Attention Too… 

People Are Staring At Me As Two Famous Idols Are Holding My Hands.

I Looked Down Feeling Embarrassed While The Girls Are Proudly Showing Off. 

 

“Why Haven’t You Said Anything, Jessie? Don’t You Want To Hold Her Hand Too?” Tiffany Asked Her Fellow American Friend.

 

“Not Really.” Jessica Said. “I’ve Already Had My Share On The Way Here.”

 

Hours Later…

While Girls’ Generation Are Doing Their Radio Show Broadcast,

I Was Outside Of The Booth, Playing On My iPhone And Holding My Barney The Dinosaur Doll.

When They Were Just About To End Their Radio Broadcast, The Host Decided To Ask What Their Favorite Animal Was.

Normally, People Would Have Answered Dogs Or Cats And Normally People Would Never Say Pink Bunny.

 

“Please~” She Pouted. “I’m Not The Only One. They Did It Too.” Tiffany Pointed Out. 

 

I Looked At The Other Girls That Were Standing Behind Tiffany, And Guess What? They Were Frantically Shaking Their Heads In Denial.

Then We Were At A Fansigning Where Girls’ Generation Will Sign Autographs

Tiffany Dragged Me Up To The Stage And Motioned Me To Stand Behind Her Together With Their Manager. 

I Looked At Her Confused But She Only Smiled At Me And Whispered “Stay”, So I Did, I”ll Get Something To Eat Later

The Room Was Soon Filled With Fans And The Idols Greeted Them Equally Happy.

The Girls Began To Sign The Albums While Having Some Small Talks And Some Were Too Shy To Even Muster Up A Word Other Than A Simple Greeting.

The Manager Took Care Of The Gifts That They Received While I Was Still Standing Awkwardly Behind Tiffany. 

During Their Talks With The Fans, I Learned That Some Of Them Were From Another City Or Overseas.

Tiffany Was Just Happy That They Came To The Fansign And Thanked Them For Making The Effort To See Them.

The Other Girls Were Just As Happy And Chatted With Their Precious Fans And Had Silly Conversations Even Though The Time Was Short. 

When The Fansigning Was Over, I Was About To Walk Away To FINALLY Get Something To Eat WHEN Tiffany Stopped Me Again,

 

“Hey! Where Are You Going?” Tiffany Asked “I Told You That I Was Sorry.” She Walked Up To Me Closing The Gap Between Us.

 

“Calm Down, I Wasn’t Even Mad To Begin With.” I Said And Took A Step Back, But She Stepped Forward Once Again Closing The Gap.

 

“Not So Fast! Where Are You Going Now?” Tiffany Asked

 

“I’m Going To Find Something To Eat,” I Said.

 

“Oh, Then Allow Me To Take You” Tiffany Said

 

“Okay” I Said

 

Tiffany Linked Our Arms Together Claiming That She Was Also Hungry And Dragged Me To The Nearest Store.