So Much Love For Jada

I'm In Love With The Kid At Heart Girl

Back Inside, The Award Show Was Doing Good.

When The Girls And I Arrived Back To Our Big Round Table Seats Safe And Sound.

 

“We Did Great. I’m Really Proud Of Us For Protecting My Kid.” Taeyeon Drank From The Water Bottle Trying To Extinguish The Fire Within Her.

 

Yuri And Sooyoung Were Even More Irritated At The Jobros Who Dared To Kidnap Me. “And They Call Themselves Her So-Called “Boyfriends”… What A Disappointment.”

 

The Rest Of The Evening Was More Like A Calming Session.

Sunny And Seohyun Had To Remind Them To Calm Down Since There Were Still Cameras.

The Best Female Group Award Was Approaching And Like Anyone Would Have Expected The Honor Went To Girls’ Generation.

In A Matter Of Seconds, All Nine Girls Stood Up And Walked To The Stage And Received Their Award. 

Taeyeon Did The Award Speech Along With Tiffany And Just Like That, They Were Back To The Waiting Room When The Show Ended. 

 

“Oh, My Poor Cinnamon Roll I Have Missed You So Much.” Yuri Dramatically Exclaimed, Bringing Me In For A Tight Hug. 

 

“We Will Never Let You Out Of Our Sight Ever Again, Cutie.” Sooyoung Wiped Her Invisible Tears. 

 

“Girls, Girls. I’m Okay” I Said

 

The Rest Were Mentally Facepalming.

It Could Not Be Any More Embarrassing Than It Already Is. Or So They Hoped.

I Tried To Calm Them Down During Our Walk To The Underground Parking Lot.

 

“Have Everyone Fasten Their Seatbelt?” The Manager Asked Before Starting The Engine. 

 

“You Know Us Oppa We Always Have.”

 

“Great, Let’s Head Back.”

 

Later…

Once We Arrived At The Hotel I Struggled To Open My Hotel Room Door.

It Was Late And I Was So Tired, That I’m Ready To Get Some Sleep

When I Open The Door, I Collapsed On My Bed All Tired.

 

“It’s Over…” I Thought To Myself With A Smile, “It’s Finally Over”

 

Meanwhile The Girls Gathered Together In Their Room Seeing Jada Sleeping After A Long Night Tonight,

Taeyeon Only Shakes Her Head As The Rest Didn’t Have Much Energy To Answer.

Jessica Just Quietly Sighs As She Went Over To Tiffany That Was Sitting Beside Jada On The Bed.

 

“She’s Alright,” The Brunette Whispered And Back Hugged Her American Friend, “She’s Just Tired.”

 

“I Know Jessie….”  Tiffany Leaned Into The Hug, Receiving A Light Squeeze In The Process. “But, Jessie… Do You And Taeyeon Want To Adopt Jada As Your Cousin?”

 

“Of Course We Do, She's The Best Thing Taeyeon And I Experienced And Will Forever Be." Jessica Said With So Much Love Making Tiffany Smile.

 

"Then, When We Get Home, You Two Adopt Her." Tiffany Circled Her Arms Around Her Best Friend Resting Her Head On Her Shoulder.

 

Moments Later And Finally, After What Seemed Forever, Jada Started To Wake Up From Her Slumber.

A Faint Grunt Caught The Girls’ Attention Making Them Stare At Jada Every Movement.

Fingertips Twitched Showing A Sign Of Life And Just Like That Her Eyes Opened Meeting Two Teary Eyed Girls Right Next To Her.

 

“Hi, Girls” Jada Said

 

“Jada…” Jessica And Tiffany Said As They Hugged Jada

 

*Gasps* Jada! Guys, Jada’s Awake!” Yoona Jumped Up And Down Once She Entered The Room.

 

The Overhyped Girl Spread Her Joy To The Rest Of Her Members Like A Virus Switching From Person To Person.

In A Matter Of Seconds, Jada Found Herself In A Tight Group Hug Getting Showered With Kisses.

 

“Girls! Girls! It Tickles!” Jada Tried To Push Them Away And Giggles

 

Girls’ Generation Laughed And When They Let Go Of The Hug And All Sat Down On Jada’s Bed

 

“Jada, We Were So Worried About You.” Taeyeon And Sooyoung Wiped Their Tears Away,

 

“Girls, I’m Okay.” Jada Said, “I Was Just So Tired And So Happy The JoBros Are Finally Gone”

 

“But They Will Be Back To Get You Again” Yuri Said

 

“Don’t Worry, Because From Now On, We’ll Be Ready For Them, Right Girls?” Sunny Said

 

“Yeah” The Others Said

 

“Hey, Guys I Don’t Wanna Disturb You Or Anything But Remember That We Need To Go To The Airport Soon.

Like Really Soon ‘Cause We Haven’t Even Packed Our Things Yet.” Hyoyeon Tried To Reminder The Few.

 

‘Home…’ Jada Said

 

“What Did You Say Sweetie?” Tiffany Caught Jada Mumble Something

 

“Huh? Oh, It’s Nothing Important.” Jada Said, “Just Feeling Glad That We’re Returning Home.” 

 

Tiffany Kissed Jada’s Forehead Smiling So Softly Making Jada Feel Shy Under Her Gaze,

 

“Yeah... And When We Get Back, We’ll All Start A Brand New Life For Just The Ten Of Us.” Tiffany Said

 

Jada Nodded And Shut Her Eyes For A Sec.