The Awards Show And Jada's Kidnapping

I'm In Love With The Kid At Heart Girl

The Next Morning…

“They What??” Yuri Exclaimed Dramatically

 

“I Just Had A Terrible Nightmare Of The Jobros, But Taeyeon And Jessica Came In And Stayed With Me” I Said

 

“Okay, How’d I Missed That?” Yuri Asked Herself.

 

“That Doesn’t Explain Why Jada Dreamt About Those Creeps.” Sunny Looked At Sooyoung

 

“Oh, That Might Have Been Scary” Sooyoung Said,

 

“But Great Job Waking Up,” Tiffany Cupped My Face, Pushing My Cheeks Together, “Aigoo, You Are Just The Cutest.”

 

I Nodded Shyly, Giving A Small ‘Thanks’.

 

“Oh, That Reminds Me. Have You Guys Decided On What You Should Wear Tonight? I Think I Will Go With A Black Dress This Time.” Tiffany Said.

 

“What’s Happening Tonight?” I Asked As I Took A Bite From My Apple.

 

Tiffany Stole One Of Yuri’s Strawberries, Squealing At The Sweetness. “It’s Nothing Much We Are Just Going To Attend An Award Show Tonight.”

 

“Ah, I See That Sounds Fun… “Wait What??” I Said In Shock. “You-You Are Attending An Award Show?”

 

“Why? Is Something Wrong?” Tiffany Asked, Taking A Sip From Her Morning Coffee.

 

“No.. It’s Just. My First Time…” I Said

 

“Someone Is Nervous Here,” Tiffany Giggled Poking My Cheek. “Don’t Worry Jada We Will Protect You If Something Happens, Right Girls?”

 

The Other Three Members Nodded, “Well That’s Obvious.”

 

“You Don’t Have To Order Me Around To Shoo The Bullies Away From Our Cinnamon Roll,” Yuri Leaned Back In Her Seat, Kicking Sooyoung Under The Table. “Right Soo?”

 

“Ouch…” She Rubbed Her Leg, “Yeah, That’s True.”

 

“So Don’t Worry Jada We Are Stronger Than We Actually Look.” The Four Winked,

 

“Well, Okay” I Said

 

I Nodded, Picking Up My Apple Again. Yeah, I’m Nervous Because There Will Be A Lot Of People And I’m Even More Nervous Because We’re In Japan.

 

Tonight At The Award Show…

Jessica Smiled At The Crowd That Was Busy Taking Photos Of Them.

They Were Currently Walking On The Red Carpet As Tiffany Was In The Front Talking With The Host, Answering Questions.

Even Though The Flashes From The Cameras Were Painful They Still Pulled It Off. 

But When Girls’ Generation Got To Their Seats, They Realized That Jada Was Nowhere To Be Seen,

 

“Guys, Have Any Of You Seen Jada? She’s Been Missing Ever Since We Arrived.”

 

“Now That You Said It Yeah... That’s Why I Thought Something Didn’t Feel Right.”

 

“Seriously Yuri? And Here I Thought You Were The One Who Wanted Her Attention The Most. It’s Funny How You Forgot Jada Just Now.” 

 

“Oh, You... I’m Going To Find Her On My Own.”

 

“I’m Coming Too. Hey, Taeyeon! Message Me When The Award Show Starts. We Will Try To Hurry Back Alright.”

 

“Okay, And Both Of You, Please Be Careful”

 

Yuri And Sooyoung Were Trying Their Best To Find Jada.

It’s Very Unlike Her To Disappear Out Of Nowhere Especially During Their Schedule.

They Looked At The Bathroom, They Asked Some Random People, And Even Visiting Other People’s Waiting Rooms.

Still, They Couldn’t Find Anything, Not Even A Clue.

 

“You Think This Is Crazy Yul? We Have Been Looking Almost Everywhere

But We Can’t Still Find Her. You Think Something Happened?”

 

“No. That’s Impossible It’s Jada We Are Talking About Here.

Let’s Just Keep Going Soo. We Still Have Another 15 Minutes.”

 

It Would Be A Lie If They Weren’t Worried, The Same Goes For The Rest Of The Missing Girls.

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, And Yoona Were Walking Around Hoping That Maybe Jada Will Magically Pop Out.

 

“Not That I Don’t Like It But Why Are You Tagging Along Hyo?

I Thought You Didn’t Want To Leave The Room.” Tiffany Looked Around. 

 

“Oh That Would Be Nice But Yoona Forced Me Out.” 

 

“I Didn’t Force You Out. You Willingly Tagged Along When I Kindly Asked If You Wanted To.”

 

“You? Kindly? Pfft Don’t Make Me Laugh Yoong.”

 

“Hey I Can Be Kind! Right Tiffany Unnie.” Yoona Nudged At The Black-Haired Girl Who Only Laughed. 

 

“Unnie Say Something. Don’t Just Laugh At Me,” She Whined. 

 

“Sorry Yoona But Hyoyeon Here Has A Point.” The American Girl Teased. “I Think You Should Work On Your Attitude A Bit More.” 

 

Tiffany And Hyoyeon High Fived Behind Yoona’s Back.

It Might Not Be Obvious But They Have A Hobby To Tease The Younger Girl. 

Jessica On The Other Hand Was Also Walking But In Another Direction.

She Walked Down The Hall In Her Rosy Red Shoulder-Length Dress.

It All Matches Perfectly Together With The Chocolate Brown Hair That Rested Sideways On Her Shoulder.

She Looked At Her Phone And Gasped When She Saw A Text From Taeyeon,

 

“Guys, Get Back Here! Something’s Happening!!!!”

 

Jessica Rushed Back To The Stage, Along With The Others Who Are Looking For Jada,

When They Got Back, The Screens Were Flashing, And Three Guys Appeared On The Screen: The Jobros!

 

“Hello, Award Show Crowd! Sorry For The Interruption, But We’re Afraid This Night Is Cancelled.

Girls’ Generation, You Stole OUR Precious Daring Sweetheart And Now You’re Going To Pay!!”

 

Then The Jobros Pointed The Camera At Jada, All Tied Up And Can’t Move,

 

“Girls’ Generation, Help Me!!!” Jada Screamed In Tears

 

“Jada!!!” Girls’ Generation Shouted

 

“That’s Right, And We’re Taking Her Back With Us, To A Place Where No One Ever Find Her Again!!

And As You, Girls’ Crupple Generation, You And All The Others IN This Building Will Be Locked Inside FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Where You’ll NEVER Escape And No One Can Save You!!! *Laughs Manically*