Get To Know Each Other

I'm In Love With The Kid At Heart Girl

“Let Us Introduce Ourselves Properly This Time.” Taeyeon Said As Everyone Gather Around. 

 

"Hi! I’m Hyoyeon!” The Dancing Queen Said "It’s So Nice To Meet You!”

 

"Hi, I’m Sunny! Nice To Meet You!" The Aegyo Queen Saluted And Cutely Winked At Jada, Exactly Like In The "Genie" Music Video.

 

"Hello, I’m Seohyun!" The Maknae Smiled Bowing

 

"Hi! I’m Taeyeon, I’m The Leader. Nice To Meet You!" The Kid Leader Cheerfully Waved Her Hands,

 

"My Turn! Hi, My Name Is Yuri! Nice To Meet You." The Black Pearl Had The Biggest Smiled You Have Ever Seen.

 

"Hi! I’m Sooyoung, Nice To Meet You!” The Shikshin Cheerfully Smiled.

 

"Hi, I’m Yoona!, Nice To Meet You!" Making ' V 'Signs Over Her Beautiful Doey Eyes,

 

"Hello, I Am Jessica!" The Ice Princess Warmly Smiled,

 

"Hi! I Am Tiffany!" The Mushroom Happily Introduced Herself,

 

Glancing Over At Jessica Their Eyes Met By Accident.

Feeling A Rush Of Embarrassment For Getting Caught Jada Quickly Looked Away.

 

“So Jada Is There Anything You Are Wondering About?” Jessica Asked. 

 

“Okay Jada You Can Do It!” Jada Thought, “Just Tell Them About Yourself”

 

All Eyes Are On Jada But She Won’t Let That Affect Her.

 

“Actually… There’s A Reason About Why I’m Staying Here.” Jada Timidly Looked Down As The Girls Focused On Her Even More

 

It’s Only Fair To Tell Them What Things Will Happen In The Future If Jada Stayed With Them.

She Doesn’t Want Them To Think Of Her As A Liar When They Treat Her This Welcoming. 

 

“Go On We’re Listening.” Jessica Urged Me Giving Me A Reassuring Smile.

 

Looking Up Jada Is Met By Their Curiosity And Honestly It Didn’t Make Any Easier For Her.

It Felt Like They Took Away Her Breath And Her Mind Went Blank. 

But She Can’t Help It Though! It’s Been A While Since She’s Been With This Many People And Not To Mention They All Look So Pretty…

 

“I’m In Danger.” Jada Blurted Out.

 

She Wanted To Tell Them But Maybe Not This Straightforward.

Sighing A Bit Knowing That Jada Already Screwed Up But She Just Tried Her Best And Went With The Flow.

 

“I Know That Your Manager Didn’t Tell You And It’s Probably Hard To Believe, But I’m In Real REAL Danger.” Jada Explained.

 

But Seeing No Reaction Jada Slightly Bit Her Lip And Continued.

 

“The Only Reason That I’m Here Is To Get Away From These Boys Called The JoBros Who Wants To Keep Me All To Themselves,

They Took My Skills And Kept Them For Themselves, Destroyed The Things I Love And They Even Crushed All My Hopes And Dreams

The JoBros Were Driving Me Crazy And Wouldn’t Even Give Me Space Or Privaty”

 

It Went Better Than Jada Expected AND She Didn’t Stutter!

 

“Good Job Jada Good Job”

 

Welcomed By Silence Jada Suddenly Got A Bit Nervous.

Are The Girls Gonna Think That She’s Just Joking And Thinks She’s Weird.

This Is Seriously Harder Than Jada Thought.

 

“Ex-Excuse Me But-” Jada Tried Again But Got Interrupted. “We’ll Protect You.” 

 

“Huh? What Was That?” Jada Said. 

 

“If What You Are Saying Is True Then We’ll Protect You” Jessica Said

 

“J-J-Jessica…” Jada Said.

 

“Yeah Jessica Is Right. I Won’t Let Those Boys Take You Either Because You Are Too Precious And Cute.” This Time Tiffany Joined In. 

 

“I Totally Agree! Wow, Those JoBros Dudes Are Just Crazy. They’re Basically Asking Jada To Suicide!”

 

Widening Her Eyes For The “I Don’t Know How Many Times I Can’t Believe What I Am Hearing”.

Jada Tried Her Best To Hide Her Blushing Cheeks That Are Getting Worse By Each Sentence They Throw Out.

Quickly Shaking Away The Thoughts In Her Head, Her Heart Started To Beat Faster Afraid If All Idols Are Like This.

 

“Oh! That Reminds Me. Did You Eat Yet, Jada? If Not, Let’s All Go To Our Place Next Door And Eat.” Taeyeon Said

 

“Well, Lucky For You, I Haven’t Ate Yet” Jada Answered, Trying To Avoid Tiffany’s Cute Apologetic Eyes. 

 

“Great! Great, Great, Great! Why Don’t You Go Wash Up And We’ll All Go Next Door To Our Place For Dinner?” Taeyeon Said.

 

“Okay, I’ll Be Right Back” Jada Said As She Stood Up And Headed To Her Bathroom.

 

While Jada Was Getting Ready, She Couldn’t Help But Thinking That Girls’ Generation Are Her New Neighbors

And They’re Already Starting To Like Her A Lot, Plus The Girls Also Thinks Jada’s Cute, Which She Did.