Rock Paper Scissors

Fire & Ice | Moonsun | Wheebyul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun and Moon Byulyi have been friends for as long as they can remember. It was inevitable because their families are close and they live next door to each other. They belong to the same social circle. They both came from families with generational wealth.

And so, naturally, they are considered as one of the most influential people that ever stepped in their school hallways - especially in a town as small as theirs.

They have a lot of things in common.

It was silly, really, how Yongsun and Byul liked the same kind of food, brand of clothing, toys and boys; and competed for them as if their lives depended on it.

They were the same yet different in more ways than one.

Byul is the epitome of Ice; always calm and collected, charming to say the least, confidence radiates from her, yet - she could be the most cold-hearted you could ever meet.

Yongsun is the epitome of Fire; bold, aggressive, fierce. Her beauty shines like the sun, but she could burn you to the ground with just one snap of her finger. Her wrath can be compared to the fires of hell.

They are both equally vicious and manipulative as they are attractive.

Together, hand in hand, they rule the hallways of Rainbow Bridge High, as if they own it. And anyone who thinks otherwise will have to answer to them both. That was supposed to be it; they are your typical mean girls.

They were the best of friends.

But one day, a certain blonde changed their dynamics; as if knocked off their balance, suddenly they didn't know where they stood in each other's lives.

---------------------------------

"I'm bored." Moonbyul said after sipping her double chocolate milkshake. By bored, she meant Jeon Jungkook. He was the chosen arm candy for the week and as attractive as he appears, Moonbyul just didn't see any depth in him, he was literally just meant for decoration, she thinks.

"Then find a new one, Byul." Yongsun shrugged. Just a week ago they were making a bet on who would get a date with Jungkook first, and seeing her friend complain about the guy makes her happy, for once, that she lost.

"Well, Kim Taehyung grew hot." Yongsun stated in a suggestive tone, which made Moonbyul frown.

Something about the boy annoyed the hell out of Moonbyul. So she isn't going to pretend to want Taehyung just for the sake of competition. In fact, she grew tired of dating boys just for the fun of it, because it wasn't fun anymore. She doesn't see any boy worthy of her attention anymore. "I'm not interested." she simply said.

But bad habits die hard, and it's not like she's got anything better to do. There's not much to do in a town as little as this anyway. She knows she'll need to find another boy to entertain her sooner or later.

"Let's play a new game instead." Yongsun suggested.

The silver-haired girl raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow. "About time, what is it called?"

"Rock Paper Scissors" Yongsun smiled proudly revealing her perfectly white teeth, seemingly excited at her own idea.

Moonbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter