2

Secret Knight

= Your POV = 

I woke up unusually early today feeling a mixure of happiness and nervousness because it was the first day of the new school year. I'am so excited to see Yoseob and Soo unnie after a long time but I'am nervous to see Dae oppa. I hate acting like we are not best friends but at least we still text each other. 

"Oppa excited for today?"

"Not really, you?"

"of course I'm excited, I will see Soo unnie and Yoseob and of course you."

"Hey Suho told  is transferring to our school this week"

"Really I can't wait!!"

"Yah he emailed me yesterday"

"Why only you??!! I'm his cousin not you"

"He like me better :P hahaha"

"Whatever -_- daedae"

"Just kidding mimi talk to you later k the guys are here"

I got ready for school after my conversation(?? text) with Dae oppa and prepared breakfast for Kyu oppa and minnie since our parents aren't home cause they were already at work. "Oppa! Minnie! breakfast is ready!" I shouted but as usual I had to wake up minnie but oppa always wakes up early. "Oppa will you send minnie to school today?" I asked when I saw him coming towards me "Yah but I can't send you today mi-ah is it ok?" he asked worriedly "Yah oppa it's alright" I said sitting down. After we ate breakfast we went to school.

 

 

When I entered my classroom I was so happy cause I know all of my classmate and they are all kind well except for some of our schools Kingka's and Queenka's some are kind but the others are mean. Yoseob oppa was there already so I chatted with him and some of my friends when Jongup came in, the class became quiet but you could hear the murmurs from some of the students 

"wow thank god he is in our class"

"he is even more handsome now"

"I wish I could be friends with him"

"I so love him"

It was always funny when they did that, you were actually close to one of the Kingka but you don't get along with the others who's attitude you didn't like. While I was talking with Jong up, Yongguk and Dae oppa came to our class room and the fangirls just went crazy they went to  us and some of my classmates were so jealous "mi-ah where do you sit?" jong up asked "at the back by the window why?" I asked "it's just you know I don't like strangers near me right?" you nodded and he continued "so can we sit together? please~" he said with pleading eyes "hmmmmmmmmmmm, I dont want to" he hung his head low "I was just kidding of course you can" he was so happy and so cute "Thanks a lot mi-ah" after our conversation jong up turned to yongguk and daehyun to see what they want from him.

 

 

= Jong Up POV =

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting hyung I just talked to my cousin. Oh and why did you come here?" I asked "I just came here cause I have no class today so daehyun showed me around and to remind you about our outing ok" hyung said "right I completely forgot about it hehehe I'll come and is it just us 6 again?" "Yeah unless you want to bring someone" he said "If my cousin isn't busy could I bring her to meet you guys?? I haven't really introduced her to you guys i always forget" I said "sure thats not a problem" then the bell ran "thanks hyung" "I think I need to go, class is starting so listen to your teachers well" he said "got it hyung bye and sea you later daehyun hyung" Gukkie hyung waved while Daehyun hyung just nodded his head.

 

 

Finally the bell rang meaning dismissal. I went to mi to ask her if she wanted to come with me "mi do you want to come with me later?" i asked her "where and why?" she asked "to yongguk hyungs house and I want you to meet my friends" I said "but I already know them oppa and I don't exactly love them" she said "please mi and you don't know them personally yet" I said "do I really have to go they did bully me before" she complained "That was before they knew you were my cousin and plus that was a long time ago" I begged "sorry I would go since your begging but I have to go to work" she reminded me "Can't you take a day off?" I asked "sorry I can't maybe next time?" "fine I'll just drop you off at your work instead" I offered "sounds good Thanks" she said and I droppe her off to her work.