4

Secret Knight

= Your POV =

After Jongupie dropped me off I received a text message from Dae oppa 

"Did Jong Up drop you off at work?"

"Yeah he did why?"

"Nothing he just isn't here yet"

"Uh so sweet worrying about jongupie"

"I know right :P"

"On second thought Ewwww BROMANCE"

"Your just jealous :P"

"Oh really.. I am??? are you sure about that"

"Yes your sad that I replaced you already hahaha :P"

"No one can replace THE CHO MIHYUN"

"whatever hahaha"

":P I got to go now oppa.. need to work"

"ok see you later"

"ok bye"

After our conversation I started working. Yoseob and Soo unnie were sitted at  their usual seats they always visit me here I just love them for that. The day went on like usual but today it was suprisingly empty well only a few people came so I had lots of free time to talk with seob and soo unnie. "want to go to the mall mi" soo unnie asked "sorry unnie I can't I have something to do later" I felt bad lying to unnie but I have to "how about tomorrow?" seob asked "tomorrow sounds good oppa" "don't call me that I feel old" "well you are" "if you feel old how do you think I feel" soo unnie suddenly said "hahaha sorry soo but at least your a senior, we're the same age but I'm a junior" oppa said to unnie "your fault for going to the states :P hahaha" soo unnie teased "at least my english is better than yours :P" "whatever yoyo" soo unnie always teased seob oppa with that nickname she gave him and he hated it so much "whatever  soo :P" he said "hahaha you always lose to unnie" I said. "Oh my shift is over" I said after looking at my watch "I'll just change wait here" I said after changing I went to them and said my goodbyes "Bye unnie bye yoyo I have to go" I said hugging them "Ok bye mi be careful ok" they told me since our houses are opposite directions

 

 

Our hideout was at the back part of the park it has a creepy forest like part to it and people don't go in it much because they think it has a lot of bugs but behind the creepy forest like part is a really pretty and peaceful garden that is our hideout even though its small. I was listening to music while waiting for oppa when someone suddenly shook my shoulders. I almost screamed because of the shock but luckily I was able to control my self. "sup mimi" he said smiling "so mean!!" hitting him multiple times for my payback "alright I'm sorry mimi can you stop now it hurts" he said pleading "fine but still hmph" I said crossing my arms and looking away "aww you can't ignore me after I bought you our favorite dessert" he said showing me the blueberry cheesecake "I know you want some" he said teasing me "fine I was joking I love you oppa can I have my cake now" I said "tsk tsk mimi you would do anything for cake haha" he said laughing "what can I do I love cake so much" tasting the cake "wow oppa it's so good" "I know thats why I bought it" he said being sarcastic he really loves teasing me "whatever so how was your stay in the states was it fun? did you meet someone? did your parents set you up with someone?" I asked excited to hear about his trip "it was ok. no. yes" he simply said "well you actually met someone even if its a set up so your answer should be "it was ok. yes. yes"I said as a matter of factly "whatever smarty pants" he said annoyed "so what is her name?" "I forgot wait let me think..... sam I think" he said thinking really hard "oppa you shouldn't forget their names, you always forget people's names" I said "I only remember the names of people important to me like yours, BAP, my family and yours" he said looking at me "that's all of the names you remember?" i asked shocked "well i remember yoseob's and sooyoung's name cause you always mention them" he answered "but oppa so you only know 14 peoples name?" "yah well i know your cousin's name too" he simply answered. the rest of the day went on with the both of us catching up with the whole summer we weren't together.

 

 

"I'm Home" I shouted when I went home dae oppa and I spent three hours talking. "were you with daehyun?" oppa asked from the kitchen "yah, sorry, i know its late" i said "its ok at least you were with him" he said while i was going up the stairs at the corner of my eyes I saw minnie coming out of his room "NOONA" he shouted while running towards me "hey min how was your day?" I asked spreading my arms out. "it's alright noona I played with hyungs friends they visited a while ago" he said releasng the hug "oh really what did you play?" "we played tag and hyukie hyung was always it" he said laughing "it's good you had fun. you hungry? I'll cook dinner" I said "thanks noona" he said. after washing up and changing clothes I went down the kitchen and made dinner for the three of us since our parents are not home yet.