1

Secret Knight

FLASHBACK

** 11 yrs ago when you were 6 yrs old **

= Your POV =

"Umma! Umma! Can I play outside? pwetty pwease" I said with my award winning puppy dog eyes. She was doing the dishes then looked at me and said "Stop looking at me like that mi-ah" I knew she couldn't handle my cuteness so I continued to do it "But I want to play please I have done all my assignments and I have done my chores umma" I begged her cause I really wanted to play "Fine, fine you can go but your oppa has to go with you" I jumped for joy, I was so happy and I know oppa would come with me "Yay I will tell oppa, thank you umma" I said giving her a kiss.

 

I went to oppa's room to ask him to go with me to the park "Oppa can you go with me to the park?" I asked him "Why~" he said whinning "Umma said I could go only if you go with me so please oppa~" I begged "Ok i'll go with you so go change" he said leading me to the door "Thank you oppa" I said also giving him a kiss.

 

** At the park **

"Oppa I haven't been to the park for sooooooooo a long time" I said pulling his hand "I know mi-ah, before you play come with me first" oppa said pulling me towards the arcade across the park. I saw oppa's friends and they were coming towards us "Hello mi-ah give oppa a hug" teukie oppa greeted me "Hello" the other oppas also said "Hello oppas" hugging all 14 of them. I've grown up with them because they are oppas friends, it was also nice to have a lot of oppas to take care of me too. "Ok lets go back to the park" oppa finally let go of me when we arrived back at the park "Mi-ah oppa will be at the arcade with the other oppas so if you need me just shout my name and I will come to you ok" he said  nodded "ok go play already be careful ok" he said.

 

While runnng to the pond near by I accidentally bumped into someone and we both fell "Awwww~, are you alright?" asked the boy I bumped while he helped me up "Yes and I'm sorry for bumping into you, are you alright?" I said bowing to him "Its alright I'm ok" He said smiling "Thats good" I said awkwardly "My name is Jung Daehyun and I'm 7 yrs old by the way how about you" he asked "I'm Cho Mihyun and I'm 6 yrs old" I replied more comfortably "So I'm older that means you have to call me oppa" he ordered me "What if I don't want to ( =p ) bleh" I said "Unfair you have to" crossing his hands on his chest "We're not even friends Daehyun-shidoing the same thing he did "But I want to be your friend" he pouted "Catch me first hahaha" I said running away from him while laughing "Yah, Cho Mihyun comeback here I won't let you go until you call me oppa" he said running after me.

** After playing a few more games **

"I'm so tired" daehyun said "Me too" we sat down on the field "Yah call me oppa already~" he said whinning like oppa a while ago "Hahaha fine I'll call you oppa since were friends now" I said offering my hand to him "yes now you are my very first best friend Cho Mihyun" he said shaking my hand "Oppa let's meet here every day at this time, how about it?" I asked him "Sure Mi-ah" we were laughing and telling jokes when we saw two big guys in suit (they looked like penguins) coming to us "I have to go bye see you tomorrow" he said standing up "Bye oppa see you" when he was gone I was ready to go home, I went to where kyu oppa left me ready to call him, when out of nowhere someone called me "Mi-ah ready to go home" it was oppa with his friends "Ne, I'm so tired oppa can you carry me" my puppy dog eyes seen on my face "Fine climb on my back" happily I did "Yay oppa you're the best" I said "Hyungs, Henry I'll go now bye" oppa said walking away to the other oppas "Bye kyu, bye mi" the oppas shouted. I hugged oppa and kissed his cheek "thanks for today oppa, I also made a friend today his name is Jung Daehyun I was shy at first but he was so silly like geng oppa" I said "Really good, when will you see him again?" he replied "Tomorrow so will you go with me" resting my head on his back "Sure thing mi" Then we went home.

 

End of FLASHBACK