Nine

Miracle on Christmas Eve.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Bolded words are used for thoughts. 
Italic words are used for memories/flashbacks. 
 


Carmen. – I PRAY I MAKE 

 

Iris. – I PRAY I MAKE 

 

Carmen/Tyrone/Iris. – P.A. 

 

All. – PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY

 

Chorus 1. – I PRAY I MAKE P.A. 

 

Chorus 2. – I PRAY I MAKE P.A. 

 

Chorus 1. – I PRAY I MAKE 

 

Chorus 2. – I PRAY I MAKE 

 

Chorus 1. – I PRAY I MAKE P.A. 

 

Male Solo. – MAKE P.A. 

 

Students open envelopes and read letters. 

 

Carmen. – I made it! I made it! 


 

Tiffany belted her fine soprano voice and stood tall with arms wide open, still in her character until the audio was cut off, signalling a break. Every student, including Tiffany, in the rehearsal room, plopped down on the ground panting in exhaustion. 

 

A clap echoed in the room catching everyone’s attention and Tiffany laid her eyes on Professor Park. “Alright everyone, we’ll take a 5-minute break and then we’ll debrief before you guys go,” exclaimed the professor.

 

Professor Park, the main head department for the School of Drama, had picked out, Fame, as the final year’s performance and Tiffany was playing the part of Carmen Diaz, a y and confident dancer. 

 

She had been practising for the past hours with the musical team and if it carried on any longer than this, Tiffany would crumble. Heck, she might even have to crawl home after this. Her arms and legs were sore from all the dancing and singing. 

 

Tiffany huffed as she got up and headed for her bottle in her bag. She gulped down the remaining water and rested her head on the wall, closing her eyes. 

 

Might as well get a shut-eye. She reasoned to herself.

 

Almost entering the slumber, Tiffany felt a vibration from her bag that she was hugging and almost whined at the disturbance. 

 

‘Hey, hope I’m not disturbing. Are we still on for lunch later?’

 

A smile spread across her face unknowingly when she saw Taeyeon’s name on her phone. Her sleepiness was gone within seconds as she typed in her reply.

 

Ever since that impromptu dinner with Taeyeon and a day with her and Minjoo three weekends ago, they had been texting each other often. It started with random texts like knowing if one gets home safe and eventually progressed to sharing about their day in school or about Minjoo. 

 

Now, that random dinner had transitioned into a frequent meet-up after classes. They would have lunch or dinner together, either just the two of them or with their friends. 

 

Despite their busy schedules, they would meet often to see each other or grab a quick coffee break. It scared Tiffany how quickly she had gotten so comfortable with Taeyeon. But there was no doubt she enjoyed the blonde woman’s company.

 

However, there was one particular lunch with Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun that made Tiffany question herself; her actions, her thoughts and her feelings. 

 

Was it platonic or romantic?


 

 

 


 

The ladies were just sharing about their day until a commotion broke out near the cafeteria entrance where they were seated close. At first, they couldn’t be bothered by it since it was a common sight to see in K-ARTS, especially when some students would participate in a flash mob. But, it was not until they heard a familiar voice. Tiffany was the first one to leave the table and headed to the entrance in a hurry.

 

“I did not take your team members, Donghae Oppa. They volunteered themselves for the sign-up.” Tiffany heard Taeyeon as she calmly explained to a man who was seething in anger, in front of the blonde woman. 

 

Apparently, that man, Donghae, was the leader of another production team and he accused Taeyeon of stealing Chanyeol and Suho from his production team. 

 

“Well, I need them back, they weren’t supposed to leave without informing me!” Donghae snapped and glared at the 11:11 Production team. Tiffany could see that the 11:11 team members wanted to intervene but Taeyeon had raised her arm to stop them. 

 

“I’m afraid I can’t, Oppa,” Tiffany listened to Taeyeon say before she paused. The woman was probably considering her next words carefully, in order not to offend the buffoon in front of her. “Professor Kang already approved their participation in my team.”

 

“Nonsense!” Donghae bellowed and advanced to Taeyeon, in an attempt to intimidate her. But Heechul and Minho had stepped forward, shielding Taeyeon from any possible attack. Tiffany could not help but smirked. 

 

No one messes with the 11:11 team.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter