One

Miracle on Christmas Eve.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m just going to have a walk in the park, Omma. I’ll be right back before dinner.” said a young woman to her mother who was decorating the Christmas tree with colourful ornaments. She couldn’t help but feel depressed about celebrating Christmas this year.

 

She then takes her warm, winter coat on the couch in the living room before heading to the front door. On the way to the park, she recalled the memories from yesterday night. 

 

“I can’t do this anymore.”

 

“What?” she stared at her girlfriend incredulously. 

 

The moment she entered her girlfriend’s apartment she knew something was amiss. There was this weird air filling the apartment. Well, first of all, there were no greeting kisses or hugs. Her girlfriend didn’t even offer her a drink. She brushed it off because it could probably be her girlfriend having her period.

 

“Babe, what’s wrong?” she took her girlfriend’s hand and led her to sit on the couch.

 

“I’m breaking up with you.” 

 

Her breath hitched.

 

“Is this some kind of a joke?” she nervously chuckled. 

 

She panicked when the hands she held slipped away. She looked at her girlfriend in the eyes, searching for signs of joking. Nothing. Not even a hint of a smile. 

 

“Why,” she took a breath sharply. “Is it because we’ve been fighting lately? Or is it because I’ve been neglecting you? Babe, I didn’t mean to--” she rambled on and paused when she heard a sniff.

 

“It’s me,” her girlfriend bit her bottom lips as she tried to hold her tears. “I cheated on you.” 

 

It is obvious where this would lead. To shorten a lengthy story, her girlfriend cheated on her. 

 

Yes. This young woman was cheated or dumped by her girlfriend a day before Christmas Eve. What luck! The name is Kim Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon mindlessly crossed the road when she arrived at a junction near a cafe. She jumped back when a loud honk was heard. She realised that the traffic light was still flashing a red man. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Taeyeon decided to make a detour to a cafe. Maybe a lil’ bit of caffeine in the system could help her stay alert.

 


Panicked was an understatement. Right now, she’s not in the right state of mind. Well, who wouldn’t? She just lost her younger sister in a blink of an eye. In a food court! She went to the toilet for a few minutes and found out that her sister was missing. She had strictly warned her sister not to wander off all alone. She went back to the toilet and check every cubicle. Just in case her sister decided to play a joke on her. But there was no one around.

 

“Oh, my god. OMG OMG! Where is she!?” she was pacing around in the toilet, not knowing what to do. 

 

She took a deep breath to calm herself down. But immediately regretted doing so because of the horrible stench fille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter