JIMIN

Lost in the Lights

(Hey guys. I would like to ask you to tell me what you think of the story, any feedback or criticism will be very welcome, knowing that you like and comment is a great boost to leave me inspired to write. Thank you so much <3)

 

The young omega grunted in front of the mirror for the tenth time in the last hour while trying to find an outfit he liked, it was the first time he had been invited to a company men's party, obviously he had attended endless parties in his life, fashion shows, dinners, nightclubs and everything else you could wish for, he had attended A-list events in the biggest fashion capitals of the world.


The thing is... this party is nothing like anything Jimin has ever experienced, alphas in the rap and hip-hop scene are notorious for their infamous parties, almost all male audiences with the exception of a few alpha females of equal physical and social power. Jimin looked at himself in the mirror again and sighed, he was tall for an Omega, standing over 170cm, but whenever he showed up for activities in the studio he felt emasculated and scrawny compared to the rest of the team.


Due to the rarity of omega males, there were very few in the company, and the idol was only close to JiYong and two other guys who worked as stylists for the company's artists, they only met among themselves or sometimes with the women, the fact that omegas could get pregnant had always been a big taboo for them to be seen as real men and accepted in the so-called masculine places, but they were the joy of the women as they were smart, funny and approachable, which increased the competitiveness even more.


As much as he wanted to get JK's attention more than anything, the young idol was also afraid of leaving himself vulnerable in such a hostile environment and full of Alphas in a feral state, his heat would start in a few days, care would be needed to mask his smell so he could enjoy the night discreetly as a Beta, the boy used all his armament of lotions, The boy used all his arsenal of lotions, deodorants and anti-odor perfumes, bandages covering his wrists and neck glands, and lastly a protective anti-bite necklace, this one had been created by one of his sponsors, a luxury jewelry store, it made it look like just a black chocker to an ordinary spectator, his smell would never disappear, but one would have to be very close and hug him to be able to feel it.

 

If JiYong imagined that he wanted to go to an Alpha club without paid security guards, he would go into a feral state worse than any Alpha because he was extremely protective and saw Jimin like a younger brother, even though he was only 167cm tall and had an extremely delicate body, the model's frightening personality was capable of scaring even the president of the company, no wonder his friend was a great businessman besides being a model. But Jimin found his friend's personality so cautious that it bordered on paranoia, what could happen? Well, some terrible things could happen if this happened 50 years ago, but Korea was an extremely developed and safe country now, and the party would take place in the VIP area, completely isolated from the general public.

Why couldn't he go to a nightclub? Omega celebrities in the United States and Europe did it all the time, with some scandals of course, both Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian had to cancel their shortest-lived celebrity marriages and remove mating marks after a night of heavy drinking, but Jimin would never do any of those things.


Finally he decided on a simple outfit that wouldn't attract attention (to himself), all black, heavy boots, loose jeans, a long sleeved blouse and only a few rings and a pair of big earrings as accessories, he wanted to pass himself off as a Beta, but a look without any glitter would never be to his liking, his other accessory would be the Porsche Panamera, his latest luxury car.


***


Arriving at the club, his driver stopped the car at the entrance and got out, even though he was wearing a mask that covered half of his face, there were some paparazzi shouting his name and countless flashbulbs following him in the short race to the VIP entrance. Once inside the party, it didn't take 3 minutes for his cell phone to be bombarded with notifications, from all his close friends, from his former bandmates, from his image manager, from his mother, apparently the presence of South Korea's newest omega boyfriend in an adult entertainment club was a big shock, but a quick look around and count, there were more than 10 other idols, including JungKook himself, doing the exact same thing and no one cared.

 

"I just saw your picture entering Viper, you look beautiful baby, but please be careful, unfortunately I can't accompany you or Dara would kill me, we have a rule forbidding heat clubs." - CL's message said.


"Heat club?" - Jimin replied and immediately ran to a bench in one of the empty boxes in the corner, he had to take a deep breath and regain his composure before he went to the VIP area and greeted his colleagues. He hadn't bothered to find out exactly what kind of club it was before leaving home.


Heat clubs were one of the modern world's amenities for Alphas, not only strip clubs, but also services where adult Alphas and adult Omegas could enjoy the pleasures of heat without judgment (for the Alphas, of course), Since some of the exotic dancers of the night would be at their hormonal peak and could be taken to private cabins for a night of pleasure by the highest bidding Alpha, such clubs were very popular, as were discreet Alpha services that sent trained professionals to meet the needs of desperate Omegas in hotels or their homes. The services were very similar but reflected the nature of their clients, Alphas were exhibitionists and Omegas were embarrassed to have to succumb to this need.


Jimin took a deep breath and all he could smell was the strong scent of amber and musk, it was animal and virile in a way the boy had never experienced before, he had never seen so many alphas together in such a small place, even with the headache and dizziness that caused him such exposure he would never let YoonGi or any of the other boys notice, showing weakness in front of them would leave the young idol totally humiliated and he didn't want to be the laughing stock once again. Jimin and JiYong were not immune to the homophobic and mean comments the other men made at their expense, but while the younger boy tried to ignore them and blend in with the others as much as he could, the top model treated male alphas with contempt and took out his anger in torrid affairs with the most desirable omega females in the company.

 

With his head held high and his chest puffed out he entered the VIP area ignoring all the judgmental looks, first he went over to YoonGi who had always treated him with great respect, they hugged and he formally introduced him to his friend and honored groom, Kim Namjoon, who opened a big smile when saw Jimin and hugged him too. A waiter came by with a tray and handed out tequila shots and lime slices to everyone present, Jimin turned the shot and the lime that came with it, he felt a fire burning inside of him and also in his cheeks, the other men slowly got used to his presence, none of them paid any attention to him with interest, for he had his scent completely camouflaged, and there was a harem of Omega dancers on the stage wearing only lingerie and having their perfumes spread throughout the room with the help of golden fans all around the club.


As the auctions began, the young idol thought he was going to faint from horror, for with each new Omega who performed, the screams and whistles from the Alpha audience grew louder and more obscene. His colleagues were a little less vulgar in their comments, after all they had respect for his presence there. JK sat next to him and was one of the most animated at the table, shouting compliments and throwing high notes at the girls on stage at several points. YoonGi said he wasn't interested in the booths because he loved watching the dance show, he was mesmerized by the dark skinned and tanned foreign girls dancing to the hottest song by rapper Nicki Minaj (Jimin loved the singer, she was an empowered omega) and paid for one of them to do a sensual dance on the groom who smiled shyly like a teenager.


The most sought after Omegas of the night did not perform until after midnight, everyone was already excited and drunk, it seemed that the groom's family was very rich, he paid for the whole party. Jimin sat next to JK and laughed at all his jokes, but he was already getting bored so he turned his attention away to watch the other guests. One of the most handsome men in the place always sat next to Nam, the groom, he was a little older than the others, wearing an impeccable suit and drinking a flute of champagne, his elegance made him stand out among the young producers and rappers, but the seriousness was on his face and he didn't show himself to be friendly to anyone but the groom, Jimin closed his eyes and concentrated his sharp hearing to decipher the conversation between the two.


- Hyun Huyng, why don't you cheer up? Cousin, I know you love champagne and international rap, let's enjoy my last night of freedom together, please! - Nam's voice worried Jimin, the boy was having a good time but seemed to be unhappy about the upcoming wedding.

 

- I said I would come and here I am! The champagne is great. - said the older man with a thick, guttural voice that made every hair on Jimin's body shiver.


- Can you make an effort and at least pretend to enjoy yourself? I know how much you like male models, I don't know if you've noticed but we have the most handsome boy in the country sitting at our table.


Jimin felt his cheeks flush and turned his body a little to the side, pretending to be interested in the general conversation, but actually concentrating even more on the whispering between the cousins.


- I can't even begin to understand what a handsome idol like him is doing spending his free time in a place like this.


- Don't pretend to be conservative, SeungHyun. You've lived in Europe for years and this is common there. It's getting better here too, Jimin is mingling and having fun, maybe your bad mood is because he didn't bring the friend you have in common?


- JiYong and I are not friends!


- Really? My memory must be deceiving me. I have a little surprise for you that I'm sure you're going to love.


Jimin's face turned to shock; could this be the Alpha that CL was talking about? But he wasn't BIG, tall and strong yes, but not a really big boy. This SeungHyun had one of the most beautiful faces Jimin had ever seen, but when it came to width and strength, both Namjoon and JK were bigger. 


When the master of ceremonies announced the entrance of the night's special omegas, Jimin couldn't hide his judgmental look, he never liked to see alphas as pieces of meat, even if they were his preference, it was unpleasant to see this done to his fellow Omegas. The young idol almost knocked his drink on the table when he saw the young women lined up on the stage and right in the middle of them was an Omega boy, younger than himself, wearing black eye makeup and a pink wig, clearly trying to imitate JiYong's signature look, the boy looked scared and when his turn to be auctioned was announced the screams and vibrations in the hall were so intense, never again in his life would Jimin accuse his old friend of being paranoid.

 


- $30,000,00 cash! - an Alpha in a booth on the left shouted.


- Fifty thousand! - Yoongi shouted - My gift for the groom! - everyone in the booth shouted excitedly except the groom himself, he looked down at his cousin who returned the look with the word "disappointment" written on his face, just like Jimin he probably also hated seeing someone dressed in a "JiYong" halloween costume.

 

- One hundred thousand! - shouted an alpha girl sitting on one of the friezes.


- one hundred and fifty thousand! - shouted JungKook followed by a laugh- Hahahaha, what do you think guys? Could it be that this JiYong is also a hothead like the original? If I win, I'm not going to give up my privileges to the groom! I've always wanted to ride that feisty little dragon.


- Three hundred thousand! - Yoongi shouted again - This is Nam's last night, let's make it special.

 
Jimin looked at the boy's face, he was beautiful like a doll, but his face was sad and his eyes were full of tears.


- Five hundred thousand! - shouted Jimin, he didn't even realize he was now standing. Oh God, everyone was looking at him, the bravado would have to be convincing. This night had made him understand a lot of JiYong's personality and all the advice he had received from him, such as not going to places full of alphas, although at the time JiYong said this, he was talking about going to soccer stadiums and not adult nightclubs, at a time like this the model surely knew where his friend was and Jimin would be hearing a lot of from him.


- $500,000.00 to the guy on Booth 54! - announced the master of ceremonies and pointed the direction for the boy to see him from the stage, who in surprise walked towards Jimin with huge eyes and his mouth set in shock, if the boy was dressed up as JiYong it was obvious that he knew who Jimin was the moment his eyes landed on him. The boy's entire path to him was followed by howls and whistles. Classy.


When the omega reached him, Jimin breathed a sigh of relief, the look on the young man's face seemed a lot less sad, he also realized that the young man wasn't in heat at all, it was just a very strong perfume, maybe the club was advertising misleadingly. Jimin gave him a look and a penetrating smile like the ones he reserved for fan meetings, the boy's face turned bright red and he looked at the floor. Jimin sat up and asked:


- what's your name, pretty boy?


- It's I.N., sir.


Jimin held the boy by the wrist and pulled him to sit on his lap, feeling very awkward doing so, because it was a total role reversal of what he liked to do behind the cameras (Jimin was a submissive guy) and experiencing a dominant role in front of so many alphas, who looked at both omegas with eyes full of lust, made him find them all a little pathetic, especially JK, who had his eyes fixed on them as if they were animals in a zoo.

 

- And you know mine?


The young man nodded, Jimin put a hand in the small of his back and reached up to touch his nose against the skin of IN's neck, causing the boy to immediately close his eyes and throw his head back, then he spoke into his ear in a low voice on a level that only another Omega could hear:


- I saw you crying, you don't have to pretend to like me, I'm not here to use you and I wanted to free you from serving one of those nerdy Alphas. - Jimin continued to give IN little kisses on his neck and jaw, he didn't want the betas in the club organization or the alphas at the table to realize that he was just saving the boy from a miserable night - Just stand next to me at the table, get me some drinks and dance y a little, I've paid you enough for tonight, when the groom leaves we can go and I'll drive you home. Have you worked here long?


- Thank you! I am on my first pre-heat and I came here because my uncle was offered a good price for me, he is responsible for me and my mother, but her medical expenses are high. I have never been taken in by anyone before, and if I may confess, I was scared to death. - said the young man while he Jimin's hair and spoke close to his ear.


- Well, you can relax, at least for today. 


The boys continued their little theater until the other alphas had chosen other dancers or were drunk enough to say goodbye.  Yoongi was very cheerful, more than Jimin had ever imagined, since the boy's personality at work was always serious, he made many jokes and brought several rounds of shots, hugged Jimin as well as the other boys until he said:


- Hey, Jimin... Let me ask you something - His voice showed how drunk and excited he was - Are you going to an after party? Look, I rented a limo and I'm taking Nam and the girls that are with me," he pointed to two beautiful Omegas who were dancing in the middle of the booth, "We're going to his cousin's penthouse at the Caesars Hotel right here in Gangnam, it's much more discreet than using the booths here, you can bring the pink beauty over there. What do you say?

 

- Ah... I don't know...


- Don't be shy, we're all men, we all do it. - The older man winked and gave him a cat-like smile - there's no risk of anyone taking your picture. Let's go! Just for the last round.


- Yes, let's go Jimin! Please! - IN's voice said from behind Jimin - I've never been to a fancy hotel before, please!


- Ok, but just for one last drink! - Jimin said, he had a lot of fun with YoonGi, Nam and his older cousin, because the three alpha males were pleasant and didn't look at him or IN rudely like the others.


The exit from the party to the limo was through the very back of the bar, at the staff exit IN showed them and this prevented paparazzi from photographing them, which could expose Jimin even more and also spoil Nam's secret. Inside the car they opened another bottle of champagne and toasted, it didn't take long until they reached the car entrance of the hotel, escaped from the reception with the service elevators and were soon in a luxurious apartment.


Nam politely declined when Yoongi asked him to join the two girls and him on the couch to make out, Jimin was surprised, the two were very pretty. The others went to the huge balcony overlooking the city skyline and toasted once more when SeungHyun appeared with more champagne and glasses for the four of them, IN was very smiling and cheerful, Jimin wondered if the boy was even used to alcoholic drinks.


- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh - The young Omega shouted - Look at that, Hyung.

 

- Hyung? - Jimin was surprised by the affectionate term and looked at the huge Jacuzzi the younger man pointed to.


- It's huge! I feel like I'm in a movie! - IN hugged Jimin tightly. - Can we go in, Hyung?


- I think we'd better ask the owner of the house. - Jimin's face was as red as a bell pepper.


- Make yourselves at home. - SeungHyun stood up and walked over to a control panel on the wall where he the hot water faucet to fill the bathtub. - Do you want some privacy? Or can Nam and I join you?


Jimin swallowed hard, he couldn't tell himself that he didn't expect something like this, he did, they were two Omegas, one of them in pre-heat (read teenage hormones screaming), maybe in the back of his mind he even wanted one of the Alphas to show interest, the night was crazy but also enjoyable and the two cousins were tall, dark and handsome guys, just his type. He bit his lips.


- Hyuuuuung! - IN said as he pulled Jimin's hand so that they both approached the edge, and the idol felt a warmth in his lower stomach.


- Hyun... - Nam said in a low, almost stuttering voice, which brought relief to Jimin as he realized that he wasn't the only one who was nervous.


- Don't worry, cousin - SeungHyun said as he loosened the knot of his tie. - I won't bite. - He opened a dark and very y smile - Think of it like one of those times you went to the public hot spring bath with Yoongi, just four grown men chatting a bit and enjoying some hot water.


- Wow. - Jimin was startled when he turned around and found the younger Omega already in his underwear with the hot tub water running down his knees. - Man, you have to take that wig off!
- Do I look ugly? Oh crap... - IN said and the teenager's smile faded.


Jimin took off his shirt, boots and jeans before he had time to regret it and quickly jumped into the water.


- You are a beautiful boy, but the last thing I need is to remember that JiYong will kill me in a few hours as soon as he finds out what I am doing. Hahahahahahahaha. He's a very protective friend, our almost Alpha, that's what we call him. - Jimin carefully pulled out the clips that held his synthetic pink hair, took off the wig and threw it towards the door, took off the cap as well, revealing straight, black and long hair that framed the younger man's face and made him look even more boyish and cute.


- Thanks, I was getting a headache. - IN said as she looked at Jimin from head to toe - You're much more defined than I thought, I've never seen an Omega with that. - and ran her hand over the older Idol's 6 pack.  


- Aaaahhh. - Jimin let out a high-pitched, almost girlish scream as he stepped into the water to cover himself. - Don't do this unannounced! I'm too shy. But thanks for the compliment, I've been sacrificing myself at the gym for many years.

 

Both Omegas laughed and played with throwing water at each other until they felt the foreigner water movement and saw the two Alphas entering the water only in their underwear as well, suddenly Jimin felt a little scrawny again, both Alphas were tall, with broad shoulders and muscles much bigger than his own, Namjoon had a statuesque body and was taller, SeungHyun was slender and had the most beautiful face among the Alphas, a heavy smell of spices and wood was spreading in the room. Jimin looked over and saw IN open his eyes in surprise, the younger man also made a small sound that showed his surprise and joy.

 

- They are so hot! - IN said with the typical shamelessness of a careless teenager. - But you are so much hotter. - and threw himself down, grabbed Jimin's neck and kissed him on the lips.