Twenty-six.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Minhee-ah.. Are you alright?" Himchan poked Minhee as she was curling up like a ball on the sofa. She was having her time of her month and had a stomach cramp. She nodded and forced a weak smile, which worried the three boys even more.

They were supposed to go to the market to get some groceries and hair dyes, but Minhee's condition wasn't positive. Thus, the plans were canceled. They could not go to their usual salon, because Seyong told them that many reporters were staying outside their salon waiting for the boys. They had no choice, but to go to the market to pick out their own hair dyes.

Minhee walked into towards the toilet as the three boys followed her until the door. They were extremely worried, and even wanted to take the pain for her if they could. Suddenly, she screamed and made the boys panicked.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" The three of them shouted in unison and started banging on the toilet door. She unlocked the door and stood there flushed red. They looked at her cute expression as her toes started rubbing against one another.

"I dropped my last pad into the toilet bowl.." She whispered until her breath shyly. The boys blinked at her for a moment and reacted to her with a chuckles. Yongguk ruffled her hair and said that she was too priceless.

"Since Minhee is having a cramp, Himchan will go and cook her porridge! Daehyun and I shall go to the market to get Minhee's monthly necessities." He cleared his throat before he realised he said 'pad'. Daehyun nodded after hearing the steps. Yongguk was shocked. Normally Daehyun would not do such embarrassing stuff, but for Minhee, he was willing to go to the market to get pads for her.

He changed his clothes and disguise himself with Minhee's old oversize t-shirt and jeans so that he wouldn't catch other's attention. Upon reaching the market, Yongguk dropped Daehyun off to buy things while he wait in the car. Daehyun wore his mask as usual and put on Yongguk's cap.

Daehyun took his first step into the market, and he was lucky enough that there wasn't many in the market. He walked towards the hair dye session and checked on the colours available.

Ok.. Maybe I should take green.. Hehehehehe. Yongguk hyung should get.. purple? He picked out two colours and put them into his trolley. He proceeded forward and stopped in front of the boxes of cherry tomatoes.

"Zelo.." He whispered under his breath before leaving with a sigh. He continued and stopped in front of the female neccessities session. He stared at the piles of pads, and wondered which brand should he buy. Suddenly, he heard whispers around him and he turned around to see girls gossiping about him.

"What is that guy buying pad?" One of them whispered to another. Daehyun looked at them for a moment and thought they looked familiar but they didn't realise. When they finally ended their conversation and saw Daehyun looking at them with questioning eyes, they tilted their heads and thought he looked familiar. Getting the hint, Daehyun quickly swiped out every brand of pads and ran to the cashier to pay.

As the cashier was packing his goods into his recycling bag, the two girls caught up and panted in front of the counter.

"Daehyun-ah.." They panted heavily as they revealed him. He was shocked that they recognised him and he started to panick. Not paying, he ran out of the market with bags of things and ran towards Yongguk's car.

"YA YOU NEVER PAY!" The cashier screamed. Daehyun realised and immediately dropped twenty thousand won on back on the counter before dashing out of the market.

"Wa, Daehyunnie, what happened? Why are you panting so badly?" Yongguk asked as got on the car.

"There are people that recognised me.."

"WHAT?! DID YOU GET CAUGHT THEN?! ARE THEY REPORTERS?!"

"No.. It's worse than that.."

"Then who!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right, so long since I gave a cliffhanger.

Since you people don't want to comment to motivate me!! I should punish you all with my cliffhangerssssss ):

I'm so disappointed really..

I only got 2 new comments! TT^TT

Anyway, I think I would update often from start of June to mid June.

I am down for rehearsals and performances at the end of June, WHICH IS ALSO MY HOLIDAY. [WTF right.]

 

theonlyonefate updated~ how is it?^^

Kirayi hahahahahaha~ we'll see who he ends up with then!^^ hehehehehe. thanks for the comment! ♥