Twenty-four.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

 

“CHANNIE!” The deep and husky voice called out as he was running towards the bench. It took lesser than 20 minutes to dash from their dorm to han river. It wasn’t that far, but because they were in disguise, they couldn’t take any form of transportation.

Running right behind Yongguk was Minhee and Daehyun. We wouldn’t blame the leader for the super speed, he was so fond of Himchan. Still sitting on the bench, he crossed his legs and sighed. Yongguk finally reached Himchan, he stopped and panted for a moment before he spoke.

“So… What do you plan to do?” Yongguk asked, breaking the silence between the four of them. Himchan stared at the river, and smiled weakly before shrugging his shoulders.

“I think my life is utterly ruined. I can’t continue my career.. Yongguk, Daehyun, I’m sorry for spoiling B.A.P’s image..” He muttered under his breath and didn’t had the courage to look into ’s eyes.

“No! It’s not your fault oppa. It’s me! If it wasn’t me, you wouldn’t have hit that guy. You wouldn’t have got into this trouble! I shouldn’t have go to the club with you! I should have stopped us! I shouldn’t have stay in your dorm. I shouldn’t even film this show!!” Minhee blurted out with a shaky voice. Everyone was shocked with her sudden confession. Before she could cry, Yongguk held her in for a hug, which made the two others gave them a questioning face.

“No Minhee.. It wasn’t your fault. No one knew this would happen.. You are always so amazing..” Yongguk comforted her as he patted on her shoulder. She was crying in embrace. It was too much for her. In school, she faced irritated faces which obviously hated her because they were jealous, there were people asking her for photographs and even autographs in the school compound because they are her fans, now, this accident came out, and it was all because of her.

“OH MY GOD!! IS THAT YONGGUK HIMCHAN AND DAEHYUN?!” A high pitch voice screeched and it drew the three males’ attention. Minhee didn’t bother since she was crying too hard and soaking Yongguk’s shirt.

“OPPA!!” The group of girls ran towards the four of them and caused many to shift their attention to the four. Many were starting to approach them. Assuming they were either fans or from the media, Daehyun grabbed Minhee and threw her over his shoulder before the three of them ran away together. Minhee was still too shock to react. One second, she was crying into Yongguk’s chest, the other Daehyun was carrying her. She didn’t know what was happening, but still kept quiet, knowing that they wouldn’t do such things without reason at such a moment.

As they turned into an alley, they panted and waited quietly before the people left.

“I bet there would be more at our apartment’s building..” Daehyun whispered. Himchan sighed and dropped his shoulders in despair.

“Himchan-ah. If you don’t mind, you can stay at my apartment until everything is more quiet..” Minhee suggested, remembering that her apartment is vacant since she was living with the boys. Himchan looked at her with a questioning face and earned a reassuring nod from her.

“Okay. Then I’ll go back to our dorm to pack some clothes for Channie. Minhee and Daehyun, you will go and get a haircut for Himchan. It would be easy for people to spot him with that hair.” The leader commanded and explained. Parting ways, they left for their usual salon and hoped that there wouldn’t be anyone there, since it was already evening.

“Annyeong haseyo..” The three of them greeted as they pushed open the salon’s entrance door. Everyone shifted their attention to them since they were free from customers. They looked at them with questioning eyes as Minhee and Daehyun were in disguise and Himchan was wearing a cap too. The staffs went towards Himchan and took off his cap.

“Omo! Himchan hyung!” The staff announced with his high pitch voice and looked at the rest of the people.

“Himchan-ah! Aren’t you suppose to be hiding right now?! You can’t let the media see you! And I don’t remember your company telling us that you were allowed to change your hairstyle.. So what brought you guys here?” The lady boss walked out from the cashier counter and asked.

“Because he has to hide, he is asking for a hair cut so people wouldn’t remember.” Minhee explained on his behalf, as many sent her questioning looks. It was her first time there, no one really knew who was she. They do watch Hello Wifey occasionally, and always heard about her from Himchan, but they couldn’t recognise her from her disguise in the oversize t-shirt from Yongguk’s wardrobe.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Minhee, if you guys didn’t know.” She showed a weak smile and introduced. Everyone made an ‘ah’ sound, finally recalled who is she.

“So Himchan hyung. How should I cut your hair?” The same boy asked, handing Himchan the catalogue to choose his hair style from.

“I want Zelo’s curls but permanent ones! And and can I dye bright blue please?” Himchan finally beamed that day. The boy looked at him with a look, not sure if Himchan was joking or not.

“No no, don’t take him seriously, Seyong. Just dye his hair black and cut it short.” Daehyun told the younger boy with his hand crossed and gave Himchan the how-mad-can-you-be face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And i officially cancel my hiatus status!^^
I'm back~:D Don't you miss me? :P
Hehehehehehehe. Thanks for not unsubscribing for this week~
Although I still have 3 more papers, but I don't give a about those papers. So yea :/
I mean I do, but not as much :x
And after this 1 week, I only got 1 comment?! It's so depressing.. ):
So ok, please support me!^^
Read, subscribe, comment and love! x

ohsnapitsvanny thanks! hehe. yups. i did ;p thanks for the comment! my one and only comment for my 23rd update. so depressing ;~;