Oh Two.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"YA YA YA!! DAEHYUNNIE HYUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!!! YOU GOT A CLUE DONT YOU?!!!!" Zelo pointed at Daehyun and screamed as he was walking towards the building calmly. He was sure that the other members wouldn't be as fast as he is, as he got her exact unit number.

"Yes I do. So what are you going to do to me?" Daehyun turned around and did a mehrong to them before dashing towards the building so that the two maknae wouldn't catch up with him.

"I'm so nervous now. Hehehe.." Daehyun whispered cutely to the camera as he entered the lift with the rest of the cameramen. He wasn't a little nervous at all to be honest, but it was to build up the atmosphere and to not let it have awkward silence when they were in the lift. When he reached the 19th floor, he peeped out to look out for the members, but none of them were there.

Dingdong--

He rang 8282's doorbell. His heart started to beat really fast as he was looking forward to seeing her, even though he wasn't as crazy as the rest of the members. He was waiting anxiously outside the door, but there was no one answering the door. He grew a little impatient and rang the bell once again. He frowned, hoping that someone will answer the door.

Suddenly, the door unlocked as Daehyun looked in surprise. He was anticipating his wife. Minhee opened the door a little and peep before opening it for Daehyun.

"Oh annyeong haseyo." Minhee greeted as soon as she unlocked the door for Daehyun and the rest of the people to go in. Daehyun greeted back with a warm smile which melted Minhee's heart.

This can't be true. Oh my god. How can he be so cute.. KYA. Minhee thought in her mind as she brought them to the living room.

"My yeobu is so pretty yeah.." Daehyun complimented Minhee which made her blush while thanking him.

"I'm B.A.P's member, Daehyunnie. Do you know me?" Daehyun asked as his heart beat ever-so-loudly. He was hoping that she knows him of course.

"Of course I do. Warrior~" Minhee began singing Warrior happily as Daehyun joined in.

"Shall we go now?" Daehyun asked and earned a nod. "Come on, hook on to my arm~" He gave permission which made her a little shy at first. But still hooked on to him afterwards. After a little ice-breaking between the both of them, they left the building for the van.

"OMO!! Our wifey our wifey!!" Jongup and Zelo pointed towards the building and told each other excitedly. They kept jumping up and down happily, knowing that she was definitely pretty because Daehyun allowed her to hook on to his arm. Minhee and Daehyun was getting nearer, which made the two maknae even more excited. The two boys ran towards them and pushed away Daehyun and hooked on to her hand each person on each side.

"Wahhhhhhhh.. Uri wifey.." Jongup looked at Minhee's flawless face.

"Yeppeoda~" Zelo completely the sentence as Jongup nodded in agreement. Daehyun was obvioulsy pissed off with the both of them.

"Ungrateful kids! Ya! Do you hear me?! Ya!! Return me my wife!" Daehyun followed up behind and screamed at them. He got ignored by the maknae.

---

"We're home~" Everyone cheered as they unlocked the door. They were treating Minhee like their princess, carrying all her luggages and even her handbag for her.

"OMO OMO!! IS OUR WIFEY HERE?!" Himchan shot up from the sofa and asked.

"OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YEOBU IS SO PRETTY!" Himchan ran towards Minhee and drag him towards him, away from the members. The members shot him a death glare, but he could care less. All this time, Daehyun was the one that was most pissed off. He was the one that found her, but she isn't even giving attention to him. To him, she was busy with the rest of the 4 members on the van. That was because he didn't notice that she had been peeping at him occasionally to see his cute expression when he is angry.

"Cut!" The PD shouted after the 7 of them waved goodbye to the camera screens. The recording for the day finally ended. The seven of them were thanking the PD, writers and everyone.

"Noona~ I'll treat you ddubokki~ Go out and play with me!" Zelo held Minhee's hand while begging her. Daehyun looked over at the both of them, hoping that Minhee will say no. Before she could even reply, the rest of them joined in.

"No! Noona go with me! I'll dance for you~" Jongup began to dance ily in front of her, shocking her a little.

"No! Minhee-sshi, since we are the same age, you must go with me! We will have a lot of topics to talk about!" Youngjae the brain reasoned.

"Of course, you'll have to go with me. I am the most handsome here!" Himchan joined in desperately.

"No. You all keep quiet. Listen to the leader. Go with me!" Yongguk tried to stop the rest.

Daehyun face-palmed himself. He never knew they would be that desperate. Minhee then looked over at Daehyun and pleaded him for help with her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theonlyonefate Hehehehe. so you found out! (: here's another chapter~^^ thanks for reading and commenting!