Don't You [Special Chapter 5]

the 1 (taylor swift x eunhae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cut! Let’s take a break!” The director shouted as the shooting ended. Hyukjae bowed and thanked the staff and co-stars as he headed to where his Jaehyuk is. They were advised to be back in 2 hours and they could have their early lunch as they have been shooting since early morning.

 

Hyuk, together with Jaehyuk went to their assigned tent to have some lunch. There was already a packed lunch prepared for Hyukjae and all of the staff with him, so they ate altogether. He was just browsing through his phone while eating and he saw on twitter some pictures of him taken by fans during the shoot and yesterday when he was walking around the area.

 

After eating, Hyuk decided to walk a bit and get some coffee as he’s feeling a bit sleepy because he was not able to sleep much last night.

 

“Do you want me to go with you, hyung?” Jaehyuk asked as he stood up and informed him that he’d go for coffee.

“No no. No need. There’s a coffee shop near here. No need to accompany me.” The coffee shop he went to yesterday was nearby their shooting site.

 

Hyuk nods at the production staff as he walked past them on his way to the coffee shop. When he said that the coffee shop is near, it was almost in front of the shooting site. He went into the coffee shop, and he felt that some eyes were on him. He didn’t wear any cap or face mask as he didn’t want to ruin his make up and hair as they are to shoot again soon.

 

He can see the guy at the counter squinting his eyes looking puzzled at him like he was confused or something and as he reached the counter, the man behind the counter’s eyes widened like he realized something.

“Hel—”

“Oh! You’re… You’re that guy, from yesterday! Hello, welcome back! What can I get for you?” Hyuk thought he was going to say something else. He just smiled.

“Ah, yes. Hehe. Can I get one iced vanilla latte. Large.” Hyuk noticed that the barista still had that confused look on his face.

“Eunhyuk-ssi!” the man exclaimed as he finally recognized him. “That’s why you looked so familiar! You used to work with our boss, right? Are you here to see him? He’s here! Wait let me get him for you.”

“What—who? Who’s your boss?” It was Hyuk’s turn to be confused. But the man didn’t hear him anymore as he already left to go to his boss he was talking about. He looked at the direction he was going and there he saw a man at a table by the corner. His back was facing him, but he recognized that back right away. He felt nervous all of a sudden. He was not sure why. He looked away immediately. He saw some customers were secretly taking pictures or videos, smiling and waving at him. He just smiled back and nodded at them. His hand was tapping the counter unsure of what’s gonna happen next.

 

Hyuk heard his name and he looked at that direction. His eyes met Donghae’s. Those eyes that he hasn’t seen for a long time. Donghae was still talking with the barista and not breaking his eye contact with Hyuk. Donghae stood up and started walking towards the direction of where he’s standing. He wasn’t sure how he looked like right now.

 

“Hi, Hyuk” Donghae said in a surprisingly calm manner. Like they have been in touch all this time and not lost contact of each other. Hyuk was a bit confused. But he didn’t want to show it as there are fans around looking at their every move and Donghae’s staff are there too.

 

Donghae was trying his best to keep a straight face. All smiles. The people are watching. Some fans are in the café looking at them. Even Yoon Jun and the other baristas were watching them. Like they were some kind of TV show.

 

“Hey…” That’s all the other could say. Donghae could see the confusion on the face of the other. It may not be noticeable for some, but he has know this man for more than half of his life. He can see through him.

“Did you get your coffee already?” Donghae asked. He looked at the baristas behind the counter, “Could you please prepare his iced vanilla latte, large. And also please prepare 3o orders of iced americano, medium size. We’ll give it to the production staff” Donghae instructed his staff and they followed right away. He was smiling all throughout, like Hyukjae, who he has not seen for more than a year, is not in front of him. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter