Last Kiss [Special Chapter 2]

the 1 (taylor swift x eunhae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you'd kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions

 

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist, my head on his arms and I can feel him breathe on the back of my head. We fell asleep like this. I slowly turned around to face him. Trying not to wake the other up. When I turned around I was welcomed by his pouting face. He’s so cute.

 

I gently touched his face and caressed his cheek, slightly touching those red pouty lips. His brows slightly frowning at my touch and pouting those lips more. Now I want to kiss those lips so bad. But I didn’t want to wake him up. I want to stay in this moment for a little bit longer.

 

We don’t have anything much planned for today. Maybe we’d go out and eat abura soba. Or maybe just stay in bed and cuddle like this. I don’t really mind as long as I’m with him.

 

I snuggled closer to him. I can feel the warmth radiating from his body. He moved slightly, his arms tightening around me. Now, both his arms are hugging me. I can hear his low groan. “Hmmm. How long have you been awake?” he asked. I looked up too see his face. His eyes are still closed. “Just a few minutes ago.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes. He looked straight at me with those droopy eyes and smiled. “Good morning.” 

“Good morning” I smiled back at him.

 

He’s slowing closing in and I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on mine. It was a soft kiss at first. He then went on on my lips. It made me gasp and he took advantage and slipped his tounge in and I gladly it in.

 

I suddenly felt his hands sneaking his way in under my shirt, caressing my . We’re already running out of breath from the intensity. I wrap my arms around his neck and got a fistful of his hair on my hand and slightly tugging his hair which made him moan a bit.

 

He lied on his back and moved me on top of him without breaking the kiss. His hands continued to roam around my body making me moan on his mouth.

 

I broke the kiss as I am already running out of breath and I already feel like I’m going crazy with just making out with him. I pressed my head against his forehead, panting. I plant small kisses around his face. “I love you” I said to him while giving him short kisses on his lips. He smiled and held my face in place. “I love you, Lee Donghae” And kissed me again. Hard.

I guess no one’s getting out of this hotel room today. At least for now.

 

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
And I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter