The Logistics

You Are Living In MY World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Plan: Make Suzy fall in love with Jiyong, distract her so she loses her role and Dara will have the lead role back.

 

 

Dara stopped in her steps upon seeing Jiyong waiting for her at the door of her final class for the day.

 

She looked at him questionably but then quickly realized something.

 

Right.

 

She told him about her plan...

 

But not on HOW to execute it.

 

Argh.

 

And one of those would be him not being seen with her.

 

She sighed at the sight of him waiting patiently for her by the front door.

 

A lengthy conversation must happen today.

 

Yawning, she approached him. The temptation to sleep immediately upon reaching home was strong after last night's lack of sleep, but she needed to discuss the plan with him first.

 

Jiyong observed her face closely as she stood in front of him, suppressing another yawn.

 

"I suppose I should take you straight home so you can rest. You seem like you could use a good night's sleep," he said teasingly, pulling her close to his chest.

 

Dara breathed in his masculine scent as she murmured words against his chest.

 

"What?" Jiyong asked, amused, as he pushed her away slightly so he could hear her.

 

Dara let another yawn. "I said, let's go to your place. I have to talk to you more about my wish."

 

Jiyong liked the idea that they were going to his place instead. The wish talk not so much. "Sure. Let's order pizza for dinner?"

 

Dara nodded. "Sounds good."

 

The classroom was empty and it's obviously tempting so seeing no issues, Jiyong pushed Dara back to the room and kissed her hungrily on the lips. They almost stumbled to the floor, but he managed to steady her, seating her on the desk before leaning down to kiss her more deliberately.

 

When Dara groaned because of the kiss, it was almost maddening that Jiyong deepened the kiss. He couldn't get enough of her.

 

"Someone might see us..." Dara moaned when Jiyong started to kiss her on the neck.

 

"No one's here," Jiyong assured but then paused, "I don't see any issues if someone's indeed here." He stressed as he trailed kisses on her slender neck. She smelled really good there.

 

She almost argued but then he is good at distracting her right now. His scent has an unexplainable effect on her. Or she's just sleepy she wants him close. "You smell good," Dara whispered to his ears.

 

Jiyong paused as he straightened up to look into those sleepy brown eyes of hers. He smirked as he brushed her lips with his fingers. "Funny, because I was thinking the same thing. You smell really good."

 

Dara smiled as she looped her arms around his neck. "Let's go home."

 

Home.

 

Jiyong smiled. He liked the sound of that from her lips.

 

He nodded as he easily carried Dara in his arms. "Let's go before you insult me by dozing off while I'm kissing you."

 

Dara laughed softly as she snuggled closer to him, quickly drifting off to sleep.

 

Jiyong chuckled as he kissed her hair. "Good night, sleepyhead."

 

 


 

"I want Suzy to miss after-school practice, and I need you to distract her. I want her to skip most, if not ALL, of those practice sessions so Mr. Jin will have no choice but to give me back my role."

 

Dara discussed her plan with Jiyong as they arrived at his place. They sat on the gray couch, with her laying out the specifics of her plan, and Jiyong appeared to be listening closely.

 

Jiyong nodded while taking a bite of his pizza. He could pretend to be interested in her plan, but the truth is he could listen to her talk about any topic all day.

 

"Starting tomorrow, I won't join you for lunch and I'm sure once I'm not with you, Bae Suzy will approach you to start a conversation. You will talk to her. Invite her for coffee or something after school. Make her think you're interested." She sighed the next words knowing Jiyong would dislike them. "I don't want you to be seen with me until we reach our goal."

 

Jiyong stopped eating at the hear of the last part. He cocked his eyebrow. "Seriously?" He asked.

 

Dara nodded while sipping her melon Fanta juice, acting nonchalant. "It would seem suspicious and unrealistic if you were showing interest in Suzy while being seen with me too. She might catch on."

 

Jiyong abruptly stopped eating, placing his slice of pizza back in the box. He looked at Dara and realized she was serious. "I'm starting to not like this 'wish' of yours," he remarked.

 

Dara averted her gaze, grabbing another slice of pizza and taking a bite. When Jiyong c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter