one

pretty u // saida x svt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Jihyo sat together in the school cafeteria, engrossed in a mobile game. Their voices echoed through the room as they chatted, their excitement palpable. The game was reaching a crucial point, and they could feel the tension building.

Jeongyeon, her eyes fixed on the screen, exclaimed, "Hey, watch your back!"

The other girl nodded fervently, her fingers tapping rapidly on her phone. "I know, I know! Stop distracting me!"

Unbeknownst to them, Dahyun returned to their table, carrying a tray. With a forceful thud, she placed it down, hoping to grab their attention. Despite her efforts going unnoticed, she forged ahead, determined to share her important decision.

"Hey, guys!" she declared, her voice resolute. "I've made up my mind. I'm going all in on my crush. After classes, I'm going to approach her and ask her out without holding back!"

Her words carried determination and conviction, but Jeongyeon and Jihyo remained oblivious, their focus still captured by the intense game.

"This is why I shouldn't be friends with gamers. They're always lost in their own worlds."

"I caught what you said, but sorry, we're in the zone here. Can't afford any distractions," Jeongyeon said with a chuckle.

Jihyo nodded, her eyes glued to the screen. "Yeah, just go for it, Dahyun. You've got nothing to lose anyway."

"Wait, which crush are you talking about?"

"Do I look like someone with a bunch of crushes? I only have eyes for Sana," Dahyun replied with a sneer.

Jihyo was about to respond, but then she met an untimely death in the game, leading to a frustrated groan. "Didn't see that coming. The other team was way too fast," she said.

Jeongyeon sighed in agreement, facing her own demise in the game too. It had been a close battle. They continued discussing the game, with Dahyun feeling disconnected from the conversation. Instead, she focused on the food before her, content in her own world.

After a brief pause, Jihyo suddenly remembered what she wanted to ask Dahyun. She leaned in and said, "Hey, about Sana... Are you absolutely sure you want to pursue her?"

"Definitely! I don't see any reason not to. She's single, you know. Even though she has many admirers, no one has really taken the initiative to pursue her. A girl like her deserves to be pursued. And I don't want to wait until it's too late, right?"

Jihyo smiled warmly. "Well, if that's what you truly want, then count on us to support you all the way."

Jeongyeon chimed in, agreeing with a nod, "Yeah, just be prepared for some challenges, especially at the beginning," she said.

Dahyun chuckled confidently, brushing off any doubts. "Come on, guys. Do you really think I would back down easily? I'm ready to face anything that comes my way! Even if she tries to push me away initially, I won't give up. Who knows? Maybe she's just testing me."

"What I mean is... well, I don't think she'll be the one testing you—" Jeongyeon began, but her words were abruptly interrupted as Dahyun's attention fixated on Sana entering the bustling cafeteria. The sight ignited a surge of excitement within her friend, causing her to unleash a flurry of shoulder smacks on her friend while gushing over Sana's beauty.

"Look, it's Sana! She's so pretty!"

Jeongyeon swiftly blocked Dahyun's enthusiastic attacks, trying to maintain composure. "Geez, will you please calm down?" she pleaded, attempting to brace herself in the girl's high energy.

Dahyun finally halted her attacks on her friend's shoulder, her excitement still palpable. "Hey, do you think I should go and approach her now while she's alone?" she asked, barely giving her friends a chance to respond.

But then, without waiting for an answer, she sprang to her feet, digging through her backpack in search of her perfume. After locating it, she liberally doused herself in its fragrance. Glancing at her reflection on her phone screen, she double-checked her appearance to ensure she looked her absolute best.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were left speechless, both silently thinking that Dahyun might be taking things a bit too far. However, before they could utter a single word, Dahyun drew in a deep breath and said, "I'll go and talk to her first. See you later."

Jihyo couldn't help but whisper, "What about your food?" Knowing that Dahyun wouldn't hear her, she let out a sigh of resignation.

The other girl's gaze fell upon the abandoned tray of food, and she shrugged, saying, "Whatever, I'll just eat this."

"Hey, we should share, Yoo Jeongyeon."

"Why can't you just buy your own food?"

Rolling her eyes, Jihyo retorted, "Well, why can't you buy your own too? That's Dahyun's food, you know."

"Fine, let's share," Jeongyeon conceded with a playful smirk. Jihyo's wide smile revealed her triumph, having successfully persuaded her friend to agree.

"You know, Dahyun is really brave, don't you think?"

"I'm surprised too. Not many have tried to pursue Sana because of her brothers. Imagine having to win over all thirteen of them! They're incredibly protective of her, even the younger ones."

Jihyo fell into a momentary silence, contemplating the situation. Finally, she spoke up again, asking, "Hey, do you think Dahyun is aware that Sana has thirteen brothers?"

"I think so. It seems like common knowledge. Everyone seems to be aware of it."

On the other hand, Dahyun approached Sana with a surprisingly loud voice, exuding an air of overconfidence. "Hey! What's up, girl?" she exclaimed, causing the other girl to startle, her hand instinctively placed over her chest. It was strange for Dahyun, typically one of the quieter students, to be acting so boldly.

Sana, slightly taken aback, responded cautiously, "Um... I'm doing good."

Dahyun's words tumbled out in a rush, her nerves betraying her confident facade. "So, I've been thinking... I think you're amazing. Like, really amazing. I've been wanting to get to know you better, and I was wondering if... maybe we could hang out sometime?"

Caught off guard by the intensity of Dahyun's approach, Sana blinked in hesitation. Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she mustered the courage to seek clarification. "I'm sorry, but... is this, like, in a friendly manner, or are you... trying to pursue something more?"

"Um, well... I mean, I was... hoping for something more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter