unstable emotion

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT BAR

 

Yewon looks around the bar, and then she saw Jiyong was there, drinking alone. After she calls Jiyong, she knows Jiyong is not in good mood when she's hear the sound of loud music from background. So, she knows he's at the bar that usually he goes if he wanted to drink.

“You’re here?” Jiyong asked after his notice Yewon sits beside him.

“What happen?” Yewon asked when she saw Jiyong gloomy face.

However, Jiyong just shakes his head to answer her.

“You start to drink again?” Yewon asked uneasy after she saw alcohol bottle in front of him.

“I just feel want to drink today,” Jiyong replied with sad face.

Yewon keep stares at Jiyong and then she suddenly says

“Let me drink with you,”

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

Yewon nodded and then she asks the bartender for a glass.

“I never get to drink with you like this... this is our first time, right?” Yewon asked while she asks Jiyong to pours the drink into her glass.

Jiyong chuckles and he nodded to answer her.

“So… let’s enjoy!” Yewon said before she sips the drink.

Jiyong look at her and then he’s smiling.

“You really know how to drink...” Jiyong said after he saw Yewon drink one sip.

“Of course… I always go drink with my clients...” Yewon replied with smiles.

Jiyong look at her smiles, and then he turned his head away from her. Yewon feel upset when Jiyong behave like that. She remembered when they're get engaged, Jiyong and her already told each other that they're doing it for the family. However, after she's getting know Jiyong, Yewon starts to have feeling on him. Perhaps, it's the way how Jiyong respect her as a woman, and he treated her nicely. Anyhow, every time she's trying to get close to him, Jiyong will avoid her. It's like there is something holding him from likes her. At some times, she thinks Jiyong likes her, but she can't feel it is love.

“Oppa… can I ask you something?” suddenly Yewon asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied but his eyes on the glass in front him.

“You have someone that you loved before?” Yewon asked curiously.

However, the question makes Jiyong stunned and he’s thinking of Taeyeon.

“Why you ask me that?” Jiyong asked without answering her.

“I don't know... I think you already love someone and... The feelings still there...” Yewon blurt out her thought with honest.

Jiyong chuckles softly before he sips his drink.

“Why are you laughing?” Yewon asked with uneasy.

“I don't know... I just feel it's funny when you said that...” Jiyong replied still giggling.

Yewon feel upset when Jiyong think she’s joking.

“Oppa… I’m serious… if you have anyone, just tell me... I won't be mad. Besides, I'm curious to know who the girl...is” Yewon said with serious tone.

Jiyong sigh after she said that. However, he didn't respond or say anything to answer her.

Yewon feel unsatisfied when Jiyong decided to be silent like that. Then, she bravely went to Jiyong and she kisses his cheek. Jiyong stunned with the sudden kiss.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“I'm kissing you...” Yewon said and she's try to peck Jiyong lips.

However, Jiyong hold her and stops her from kissing him.

“Stop it…” Jiyong said with firm.

“Why? I’m your fiancée,” Yewon replied but she already felt offended with Jiyong respond.

“Yes, but it doesn't mean you have the right to do it...” Jiyong said with firm.

Yewon stares at Jiyong for a while and then she move back to her sit.

Jiyong keep looking at her to make sure she didn’t do it again.

“Okay… let’s just drink. I won’t do it if you not like it…” Yewon said slowly.

Jiyong saw her sad face but he didn’t have anything to say to comfort her. In the end, both of them just drink with silent.

 

 

AT HOSPITAL

 

After her argument with Jiyong, Taeyeon try to throw away her sad feelings. She's continue to focus on her works until she gets a text from Ilwoo that ask to meet after her shift ended. Taeyeon hesitated to reply him, because she feels guilty to Ilwoo. Because of her and Jiyong problem, Ilwoo become Jiyong target to hurt her. In the end, she's decided to not get close with Ilwoo, or she never knows what will Jiyong do to Ilwoo just to revenge her.

 

I’m sorry, I have plan, - Taeyeon

Then, let meet tomorrow – Ilwoo

I’ll try… but I don’t promise, - Taeyeon

 

Ilwoo feel strange after he read Taeyeon message. He knows it's related with what happened at the meeting before. Then, Ilwoo determined to meet her no matter what.

 

I’ll wait at the café, you can come anytime you’re free. I’ll wait… please, - Ilwoo

 

Taeyeon sigh after she read the texting. But, she decided not to reply him. Taeyeon feel sorry for Ilwoo, but she has to stick with her decision.

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw an ambulance arrive, and she's rashly going to get the patient. When the medical assistant brings out the patient, Taeyeon startled after she saw Jiyong's halmeoni on the stretcher.

“She's got a heart attack, her family calls us. Patient age, 86. It's medium attack, her rate still low. We already give her oxygen.” Medical assistant said to report it.

“I got it, I’ll take care from here,” Taeyeon said before she and the nurse push the stretcher toward the ER ward.

Inside the ER, Taeyeon look at the medical report briefly before she went to look at halmeoni.

“Halmeoni, can you hear me?” Taeyeon asked.

Halmeoni look at Taeyeon with weakly.

Taeyeon check her heart rate, pulse. It's still low, then Taeyeon says to the nurse.

“It's bradycardia... let's give her atropine first.” Taeyeon said while she continues to check halmeoni.

The nurse nodded and went to preparing the medicine.

“Halmeoni… I’m here…” Taeyeon said while her hand keeps holding halmeoni hand.

Subconsciously, halmeoni still sees a glimpse of Taeyeon and hears Taeyeon's words.

“Tae…” Halmeoni said slowly.

“Yes, I’m here…” Taeyeon replied when she can hear halmeoni voice.

After the medicine is ready, Taeyeon continue to treat halmeoni. Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon check again halmeoni to see if she gets any effect. Luckily, the medicine helps improve her rate to read. Taeyeon saw halmeoni weak face and then she say to the nurse,

“Take her to VIP ward. We can monitor her from there.”

The nurse nodded and then she went to call the VIP ward to get ready the room.

“Dr. Kim, her family is waiting for you to update about the patient.” Suddenly one nurse comes to say that to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon start to feel uneasy after heard that. She knows she can't avoid them forever, and then she walks out from the ER to meet Jiyong's family.

Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Kwon and Dami stunned after they saw Taeyeon walks out from the ER. After few years, her presence still gives an impact on them. Taeyeon hesitated how to greet them but in the end, she just says

“I'm Dr. Kim. I'm the one that give halmeoni treatment. She's already stable, and we already send her to VIP ward. We still need to monitor her heart rate, that's why we have to keep her in ward.”

“Thank you…” suddenly Mrs. Kwon said while holding Teyeon hands.

“Don’t worry… I’ll make sure she’s fine.” Taeyeon replied try to comfort her feelings.

Mrs. Kwon nodded while crying.

“If you don't have anything to ask, I should go to continue my works...” Taeyeon said afterward.

After Taeyeon leave, Mr. Kwon looks at Dami and asks

“Do you know she works in here?”

Dami shakes her head to answer it.

“I don’t know… Jiyong never told me about it,” Dami replied.

Mr. Kwon looks uneasy afterward.

“It's look like Jiyong still didn't get over from her...” Mr. Kwon said with uneasy.

“Why you have to say that? You know he's already engaged with Yewon.” Mrs. Kwon said to interrupt.

However, Mr. Kwon still feels uneasy with Taeyeon sudden presence.

“Appa, please don't mind what has happened, it's already few years. Besides, she's already safe halmeoni. Not once but twice! We owe her that... please!” Dami said with upset.

“Yes, Dami is right. I don't think she was here for Jiyong. If that happen, you'll think Jiyong stay silent? It's look like he doesn't bother with her presence anymore...” Mrs. Kwon said to agree with Dami.

“I don’t care. Dami, call Jiyong… I need to talk with him,” Mr. Kwon said with firm.

Dami sigh while shakes her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter