feels can't be described

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is your intent to ask me that kind of question?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“To know if I'm worth for you to worried and safe me...” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon is silent for a while after he mentions that.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name softly.

“I'm asking because I want to make sure if I'm worth to be safe...” Jiyong said slowly.

“Yah! Of course, you deserve to be safe! Why you want to doubt about it?” suddenly Taeyeon asked while raise her voice.

“Perhaps... for my old sin... the karma judges me for hurting many people...” Jiyong replied with upset.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything when he said like that. For a moment, she's remember what have Jiyong done to her late friend.

“It's that what you think? You want to die just because of that? That's the stupid things I ever heard...” Taeyeon suddenly said with irate.

Jiyong stunned with her cold respond.

“You shouldn't play with your own life. Everyone has the right to live, no matter how bad the person is... death is not the solution...if you die, don't you think how your family will cope? Your friends? Have you thought about that? Don't be selfish, Jiyong.” Taeyeon continue with firm.

“That’s not what I mean…” Jiyong said try to explain.

“If not, why you have to say like that? You don't know how it's hurt when get to see loved one die in front of you. That hurt won't heal... you won't understand, Jiyong...” Taeyeon said while try to hold her emotion.

Jiyong is silent after he heard that.

“I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say like that... I just...” Jiyong said with hesitated but before he cloud finish his words, Taeyeon interrupt him and says

“As a doctor, I know I will face people death... but it's still not a doctor job to determine the death or life of a patient. I'll do my best to safe people... same goes to you. At that moment, during the surgery... I just want you to be safe...”

Afterward, no one is spoken. Both of them can hear each other breathe through the phone.

“Thank you, Taeyeon. For not give up on saving me…” Jiyong said to break the silent.

“Please don’t mention it anymore… I hope you get well soon…” Taeyeon replied softly.

“I will if you're always here for me...” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes and then she reply

“Dr. Lee will be there for you,”

“I know… but I prefer someone that cared me more...” Jiyong said teasingly.

“For sure it's not me...” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

“Is it? Then, why Dr. Lee said to me that someone so worried during my surgery...?” Jiyong asked to .

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jiyong mention that.

“What did he say?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hurm... oh, also... I hear someone look like a zombie when I'm not around...” Jiyong continue to tease without answering her question.

Taeyeon start to feel her cheek blush when Jiyong mention that.

“Fany…” Taeyeon muttered while her eyes on Tiffany room door.

Jiyong chuckles when he can hear Taeyeon words.

“Don’t blame her… at least, I know someone is missing me…” Jiyong said with wide smiles.

“Not me…” Taeyeon replied to deny.

“Did I say it's you?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Then, Taeyeon hear Jiyong chuckles on the other side.

“Okay, I have to finish my work in here. You go get a rest… night!” Taeyeon said to stop the conversation.

“Wait…” Jiyong said to stop her from hang up the phone.

“What?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“I miss you too…” Jiyong replied and then he just hangs up the phone.

Taeyeon smiles while shakes her head. Afterward, she’s continue to finish writing her report.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

Sihyun went to visit Jiyong after coming back from overseas. When he enters the ward, he saw no one was there with Jiyong.

“You’re alone?” Sihyun asked.

Jiyong pout with sad face and then he nodded to answer him. Sihyun chuckles to see his cousin reaction.

“Here… I bought some bread and porridge,” Sihyun said while he put the food on the table.

“Thank you…! How’s the meeting?” Jiyong asked while he takes bread from the plastic bag.

“Yah! I’m here not to discuss about work… How are you?” Sihyun asked with worried.

“I’m fine…I’m so boring to get lay in here…” Jiyong replied to complain.

“You should get a rest. Who’s doing this?” Sihyun asked.

Jiyong just lifts his shoulder, as sign he’s doesn’t know.

“What samchon say?” Sihyun asked.

“Nothing… but appa suspect the old gang comes to threatened him,” Jiyong replied before he bites the bread.

“Have they caught them?” Sihyun asked.

“I’m not sure. Daesung told me it’s not old gang… perhaps one of my old girlfriends,” Jiyong replied casually.

Sihyun look at Jiyong after he said like that.

“Don't you afraid? Why you look so calm?” Sihyun asked with confused.

Jiyong continue munch his bread while smiling at him.

“Yah! Did an accident make you behave like this? Something wrong in here?” Sihyun asked while point to his head.

Jiyong chuckles but he continues to enjoy his bread.

“Why I feel you like to be in here?” suddenly Sihyun asked with suspicious.

“Why shouldn't I? I just save from accident you know right?” Jiyong asked while try to hide the fact.

Sihyun keep stares at him with suspicious until Dr. Lee enters the room with Mr. Kwon.

“Sihyun?” Mr. Kwon greet after he saw him.

“Samchon…” Sihyun greet back with smiles.

“When did you come back?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Last night…thank god, Dami noona tell me what happen to him…” Sihyun replied while look at Jiyong.

Meanwhile, at the same time Dr. Lee went to check up on Jiyong.

“Samchon, why I didn’t see he’s in pain after the surgery?” Sihyun asked to tease.

Mr. Kwon looks at Jiyong and saw his son still munch his bread.

“Perhaps the doctor treats him well,” Mr. Kwon said while looking at Dr. Lee.

“Don't praise me if he's cure... that's because his own...but he is getting better...” Dr. Lee replied with smiles.

Then, nurse enters the ward with dressing trolley.

“Let's change the bandage. Did you feel hurt anywhere?” Dr. Lee asked while open Jiyong clothes.

Jiyong shake his head to answer him.

“Miss Jung, help me clean this,” Dr. Lee said while give the cotton.

The nurse carefully clean Jiyong wound.

Mr. Kwon looks at the wound with uneasy and then he says

“Jiyong, I think you should follow omma and stay with her there,”

“No… I’m not leaving…” Jiyong replied to refuse.

“Why? Don’t you look what happen to you now?” Mr. Kwon asked with worried.

Jiyong saw his father worried face and then he says

“Appa, I’m fine… don’t worry,”

Sihyun look at them and then he look at Mr. Kwon before he says

“Samchon, don’t worry. I’ll take care of him,”

Mr. Kwon sighs deeply without replying them. Then, Jiyong give Sihyun signal to ask him say something.

“Samchon, Jiyong need to stay to help you in here... if he's go, it will useless and waste his time to learn about management here,” Sihyun continue try to persuade Mr. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon looks at Sihyun and then he nodded.

“Yes, you’re right. He has to stay here…” Mr. Kwon replied while nodded.

Jiyong smiles widely at Sihyun.

“Okay, young man. Have a good rest… I’ll ask other doctor to check up on you tonight, okay?” suddenly Dr. Lee said after he done with the treatment.

“You think... the one that help you at operation room can come tonight?” Jiyong asked with hesitated.

Dr. Lee smiles and gets it what Jiyong point is.

“I’m not sure if she’s on duty tonight… but I’ll ask her…” Dr. Lee replied with smiles.

“Thank you,” Jiyong said with happy.

Sihyun noticed Jiyong smiles but he didn’t say anything until Mr. Kwon and the doctor leave the ward.

“Hurm…it's look like someone have secret agenda with that doctor...” Sihyun said while rub his chin with suspicious.

Jiyong chuckles and then he continue to finish his bread.

“Come on… tell me… what is it?” Sihyun asked curiously.

“What?” Jiyong asked act stupidly.

“I know you hide something… tell me…!” Sihyun replied try to force Jiyong.

“Nothing…” Jiyong said still hide the fact from his cousin.

 

 

 

During her break, Taeyeon went to visit Jiyong at his ward. After she enters, she saw Jiyong is sleeping and no one is there with him. Taeyeon take steps toward him slowly to make sure Jiyong didn't awake. Then, she takes Jiyong medical file near the bed to read about Jiyong current condition. Afterward, she goes to stand beside the bed to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter