the feeling out!

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Jiyong allowed going home after recovery. However, during that period, Taeyeon rarely visited him after the kiss incident. If she visited him, she will accompany by Tiffany or Sunny to make sure both of them not alone together. Jiyong aware about it, but he didn't blame her for doing that. Meanwhile, on Taeyeon side, she was trying to keep set boundaries to make sure she didn't fell for him.

After Jiyong discharge, he went to find Taeyeon to meet her. He went to search her around the hospital until he saw her at children ward. Jiyong stand at the nearby when he saw Taeyeon in the ward, talking to the kid parents. Yet, Taeyeon aware with Jiyong presence at that time. After she's done, Taeyeon went to go approach Jiyong.

“So... you already discharged?” Taeyeon asked after she meets him.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“You have time after this?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at her watch before her reply

“I still have a few hours before break time. Why?”

Jiyong stares at her but nothing coming out from his mouth.

Taeyeon feel awkward with his stares and then she says

“I have to go now… so, see you later,”

“Wait…” Jiyong said while grab her arm to stop Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at him before she pulls her arm from his hand.

“I'm sorry...” suddenly Jiyong said sorry to her.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“For doing that... and make you feel uncomfortable around me... I'm sorry.” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon didn’t respond for a moment but when she saw Jiyong face, she’s smiles and says

“It's okay. Perhaps, at that time, you just want to tease me by kissing. I admit it does really make me uncomfortable...”

Then, she chuckles awkwardly.

Jiyong keep staring at her face and then he asks

“You felt that way, it's because of the kiss, or you already fell for me?”

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked with stuttered.

Jiyong smirks with Taeyeon reaction.

“It’s look like you’re trying to denied it… your true feelings,” Jiyong said with smirks.

“What are you saying? Stop it,” Taeyeon replied while try to avoid her eyes from looking at him.

Jiyong smiles and then he went to get a close to her.

“I know you, Taeyeon. I can read from your eyes... those feelings are there, but you keep denied it. I know you care about me, but you pretend not to... don't lie yourself.” Jiyong said whispering near her ear.

Taeyeon heartbeat fast and make her hard to breathe normally. With Jiyong face so close to her, she can feel his breath hit her face.

“Why you’re saying this?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes try not to look at Jiyong.

“…because I want you to be honest with your feelings.” Jiyong replied while looking at her face.

Suddenly, a nurse came out of the ward, Taeyeon quickly pushed Jiyong away from her. Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“I’ll see you later,”

Then, he walks away from there with wide smiles. Meanwhile, Taeyeon touch her chest while try to control her emotion.

“Why I can't be mad at him?” Taeyeon muttered with confused.

 

 

WEEKEND

AT BAR

 

On that weekend, all of them get off day and went to celebrate Yuri's birthday at the bar. They're enjoying the night by drinking and chatting happily.

“I’m so happy we can come here today…!” Tiffany said happily.

“Me too… I want to release my stress by drinking a lot tonight!” Sunny said before she sips her drink.

Taeyeon shakes her head while smiling at her friend behavior.

“Yuri, just order what you want… we’ll pay for you,” Taeyeon said.

“We already have cake, drink, snack… why should I order more? Should I ask for steak?” Yuri asked jokingly.

Taeyeon chuckles before she sips her drink.

Suddenly, Tiffany saw Jiyong and his friends enter the bar. She’s nudge Sunny arm and signal her to Jiyong and his friends. Sunny and Tiffany look at each other before Tiffany says

“Tae, look...! Who is there...?”

Taeyeon turn her head to look where Tiffany finger point at it. Then, she startled after she saw Jiyong presence in the bar.

“Why he has to come here tonight?” Taeyeon muttered with annoy.

Yuri look at Jiyong and his friends and then she remember them.

“Is that the one that we safe on that night? I think we meet them before, aren't we?” Yuri asked when she keeps stares at them.

“So… you know him too?” Sunny asked.

Yuri nodded.

“Should we ask them to join us?” suddenly Yuri asked.

“Yah! Are you insane? Why you want them to join?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Why? You have any problem?” Yuri asked confused.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, so do Sunny. Yuri can see their face and then she says

“It's my birthday, right? So... can I ask them to join us?”

Taeyeon look at her friends with mixed feelings, and in the end she slowly says

“Up to you…”

“Great…!” Yuri said before she went to Jiyong and his friends.

“Yah! Are you sure?” Tiffany asked after Yuri left.

“It’s her birthday…” Taeyeon replied with sigh.

Afterward, Jiyong and his friends come toward the table to join Yuri birthday party. Jiyong smiles widely when he saw Taeyeon is there too. He went to sit beside her and then he says

“What a coincidence...! Or should I say destiny?”

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly without saying anything.

During the party, all of them are enjoying by chatting and playing the drinking game. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just keep herself silent while enjoying by looking at them. At the same time, Jiyong keep taking a glance at her while he sips his drink. He will smile when he saw Taeyeon smiling, he's smiles when Taeyeon laugh at her friends. Everything Taeyeon done that night make Jiyong attract to her more. Then, the band that perform at the bar start to play their music. All of them get up and start to dance. Taeyeon also get up, but she just claps her hands to enjoying the music. Jiyong get close his face to her and then whisper in Taeyeon ear.

“You look so cute tonight,” Jiyong said whisper in her ear.

Taeyeon turn her head to look at Jiyong after he said that. She saw Jiyong smiling while clapping his hand.

Out of sudden, her heart starts to beat when she saw Jiyong smiling. Taeyeon shake her head before she sips her drink to calm down herself.

“Hey... you drink too much,” Jiyong said while try to stop Taeyeon from continue drinking.

However, Taeyeon push his hand away and continue to drink the whole bottle. Jiyong look at her with worried. After the bottle empty, Taeyeon pull Tiffany hand and says

“I'm going to washroom,”

“You want me to go with you?” Tiffany asked.

“Nope… I’m fine,” Taeyeon replied and then walks away from there.

Jiyong keep staring at her until he saw her enter the washroom. For a moment, he just stands there, but his eyes still look at the washroom door. Anyhow, he can't feel ease and decided to go and wait for Taeyeon.

Inside the washroom, Taeyeon start to feel hurt around her stomach. She touches it and tries to hold the pain. Taeyeon open the tap, and then she washes her face with the water.

“Please… don’t get hurt,” Taeyeon mutter while her hand still on stomach.

In the end, Taeyeon decided to go back. She knows that she can't hold that pain. Taeyeon walks out from the washroom while holding her stomach. When she's out, the first thing she saw is Jiyong. Taeyeon saw Jiyong standing in front of the washroom door with worried face. Jiyong hurriedly went to approach her after he saw Taeyeon coming out from the washroom.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon holding her stomach.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“I’m worried about you,” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon sigh before she walks away from there. Then, she went toward the table and approach Tiffany.

“Fany, I’m going home…I feel unwell with my stomach,” Taeyeon said while whisper in her ear.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon with worried and says

“What happen? Come, let’s go together…”

“No… you stay here… I can go home alone. Besides, it's Yuri birthday... you can't leave her tonight. Arasso?” Taeyeon asked while she looks at Yuri.

“Yah! What about you?” Tiffany asked with worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter