closeness side

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong didn't say anything to respond her for a while. He drives the car until they're arrive at the restaurant. Taeyeon know Jiyong feel uncomfortable when she asking him that but she has no choice if she wants to hear the truth. After Jiyong park the car, he lock the door. Taeyeon look at him after he does that.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“Did you hear anything that makes you asking me that?” Jiyong asked while look at her with deep eyes.

However, Taeyeon didn’t answer him. She stares at him while try to accept anything that Jiyong will said.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he went to hold her both hands.

“Yes, I admit... omma is trying to find future wife for me. And... one of them is that woman you seen before. But... every decision is depend on me. If I'm not into them, the wedding will not happen.” Jiyong said to explain.

“What will happen if you like one of them?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“That’s never gonna happen if my feelings just for you...” Jiyong replied confidently.

“Jiyong… we don’t know the future… anything can happen,” Taeyeon said try not to give any hope.

Jiyong move his hand to hold her face. Then, he pulls her and kisses her lips gently.

“I'm not worried about the future... because my future is always having you. If you still unsure, then I'll make you sure about my sincere.” Jiyong said after the kiss.

Taeyeon face starts to redden when Jiyong said like that.

“What are you planning?” Taeyeon asked shyly.

“First, I'll make sure you deep fell in love with me... second,  I'll go to meet your family and ask for their permission... third, I'll propose you to marry me... but if I want to do all of that, you have to give cooperate...” Jiyong replied with teasing smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles before she pinch Jiyong cheek and asks

“You really plan that?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“I’m just waiting for the perfect time…” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her hand.

“I like it when you behave like this… you’re thinking of future…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Is it? It's look like you start to fell more for me...” Jiyong replied with smirks.

“Am I?” Taeyeon asked to .

Jiyong chuckles but he feel ease after explain to Taeyeon about that matter.

“I like it when you like this… you never hesitated to ask me if you're curious of something. I feel get more close after open everything to you... love you, dear.” Jiyong said with pleasant.

Jiyong touch her face before he continue says

“I hope you also didn’t hide anything from me…”

Taeyeon look into his eyes before she slowly nodded to him.

“Can we go for eat now? I’m hungry….” Taeyeon said while pout cutely.

Jiyong nodded before he went to unlock the door.

Afterward, both of them went to have dinner with ease feelings.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

TRAIN STATION

 

On that weekend, Taeyeon decided to visit her family before they move end of the month. At first, she just wants to go back alone, but Jiyong insist to go with her. In the end, she willingly takes Jiyong with her. However, Taeyeon feel uneasy to take Jiyong to her hometown. She's scared the old memories that she had been hide from Jiyong will disclose if Jiyong remember about her late friend, Jasmine.

“I’m so excited with this trip,” Jiyong said excitedly after they sit in the train.

Taeyeon smiles before she curiously asks

“Have you been there before?”

“Nope… never…” Jiyong replied while shakes his head.

Taeyeon frown with Jiyong answer.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

“This is my first time to go there…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon feel strange when Jiyong didn’t remember that he’s used to be there.

“Why you look at me like that? You think I’m bluffing?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“I didn’t say that…” Taeyeon replied while lift her shoulder.

Jiyong look at her but then he pulls her head and then he kiss her cheek.

“Yah! What are you doing? We’re in public…” Taeyeon said with surprised.

“I can’t resist… you’re so cute,” Jiyong replied with smirks.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Arasso… I’ll try to behave…” Jiyong said try to coax her.

“By the way, omma know you as my friend... so, don't say anything. Let me the one will tell her... okay?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong pout but at the same times, he nodded to agree with her.

“Good boy,” Taeyeon continue while pat his head softly.

“Are you sure your omma will like me?” Jiyong asked with nervous.

“Why? You scared she don’t like you?” Taeyeon asked try to .

Jiyong nodded with honest.

Taeyeon chuckles softly and then she went to hold Jiyong hand.

“Don’t worry. I'm her daughter, if I like you, so she will accept you. Omma is not a narrow-minded.” Taeyeon continue try to comfort Jiyong.

“I hope so… besides, this is my first time to meet my girlfriend's parent.” Jiyong said while looking at Taeyeon with hope.

“So… you’re saying from all of your girl…I’m the special one?” Taeyeon asked try to joke.

“You more than special…” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

Afterward, nothing is coming out from Taeyeon mouth. Jiyong smiles before he went to kiss her hand.

 

 

KIM’S HOME

 

Jiyong looks around with amazed when both of them enter the house. He saw the house fulfill with boxes and some stuff, it's still there to get pack. Taeyeon went to get her mother while she asked Jiyong to wait in the living room.

“I’m sorry with the mess… you wait here. I’ll be back,” Taeyeon said before she walks toward the stairs.

Jiyong looks around while try to get himself comfortable. He went to sit on the couch with nervous.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon went to her mother room to meet her.

“Omma…!” Taeyeon said after she knocks the door.

Then, the door is open from inside.

“Omo…! Yah! You’re back…!” Mrs. Kim said excitedly before Taeyeon went to hugs her.

“Surprise…!” Taeyeon said while giggling.

“Yah! Why you didn’t tell me you want to come this week? I didn’t prepare anything…” Mrs. Kim said with uneasy.

“Omma… it’s okay. I’m just here for a while. I'll be back tomorrow...” Taeyeon replied while her hands still on Mrs. Kim waist.

“Too soon? Don't you get off day?” Mrs. Kim asked with upset.

“Sorry. I can’t. You know I have to fulfill the housemanship practical,” Taeyeon replied while pout cutely.

“Arasso… as long you’re here…” Mrs. Kim said with happy face.

“Where is Hayeon?” Taeyeon asked.

“She's going out with her friends. Will be back later...” Mrs. Kim replied.

“By the way, omma… I bring my friend here…” suddenly Taeyeon said awkwardly.

Mrs. Kim looks at her before she asks

“It’s Fany or Sunny? Or Yuri?”

“None of them...” Taeyeon replied with chuckles.

Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter with suspicious.

“Come… let’s go meet him,” Taeyeon continue while she pulls her mother hand.

Jiyong stand up after he saw Taeyeon and her mother come down.

“Annyeong haseyo, imo” Jiyong said while bow politely.

“Oh… it’s… that…” Mrs. Kim said while try to remember Jiyong name.

Taeyeon smiles when she saw her mother reaction.

“Jiyong… right?” Mrs. Kim asked hesitated.

Jiyong smiles and nodded.

“Omo… Yah! Why don’t you tell me he’s here?” Mrs. Kim said while pat Taeyeon shoulder.

“Just….” Taeyeon replied while giggling.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong. It’s look mess in here…” Mrs. Kim said while she pushes one of the boxes.

“Imo, it’s okay…” Jiyong replied try to comfort her.

“Omma… what you want to cook for lunch? I’m hungry…” Taeyon said afterward.

Mrs. Kim narrows her eyes to Taeyeon before she says

“You didn't tell me to come back, so there's nothing at home. Why don't you help me go to the market and buy something to cook?”

“You mean right now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Then, no lunch…” Mrs. Kim replied sarcastic.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes before she says

“Arasso… I’ll go…”

“Jiyong, can you go with her?” Mrs. Kim asked with smiles.

“Sure, imo” Jiyong replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter