new side of him?

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the dinner, Jiyong send Taeyeon back to her apartment. All the way home, they didn't talk. This is due to what happened during the night, where Taeyeon talks more with Sihyun than Jiyong itself. He felt jealous when gets treated by Taeyeon like that. Meanwhile, on the Taeyeon's side, she likes to tease Jiyong like that. She knows Jiyong is jealous, but that's make her happy to more. Even though she knows Jiyong is hurt, but she doesn't care.

When they're reach the apartment area, Jiyong stop his car. Taeyeon unfasten the seatbelt and then she says

“Thank you for the dinner,”

Jiyong nodded without replying her.

Taeyeon smiles and went to open the door. After she's get out, Jiyong also get out from the car and go to approach her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong is standing in front of her.

Jiyong look into her eyes without saying anything.

Taeyeon felt uncomfortable when Jiyong keep looking at her like that. Then, she looks away to avoid looking at him.

Jiyong smiles after he saw her reaction.

“I know you can't keep looking at me... Did I make your heart tremble?” Jiyong asked with tease smirks.

Taeyeon feel annoy when he asked like that. Then, she just walks away from there without answering him.

However, Jiyong went to chase her. He grab her arm before he stand in front of her.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong stop her.

“What did I do wrong that make you treat me like this?” Jiyong asked with unsatisfied.

“What I’m doing?” Taeyeon asked act stupidly.

“Don't test me... you know how you treat me differently than others...” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

Taeyeon sigh and then she asks

“Then, what you want me to do?”

“Give me a chance to love you,” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything afterward. For a moment, she feels Jiyong words so sincere until make her heartbeat rapidly. His eyes were hopeful, as if he really wants Taeyeon to believe in him.

“How long those feeling will stay? How long you want to chase me and tell me like this? How long you want to bear those feeling?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I hope it will last forever,” Jiyong replied softly.

“Don't give a hope to a woman like this, Jiyong. You know one day you will hurt her and make her suffer...” Taeyeon said while try to control her emotion.

“With you... I have no intent to play with your heart,” Jiyong replied try to make her believe him.

“What about other woman you have dated before?” Taeyeon asked.

“That's all my past, Taeyeon. You're my present and I hope you can be my future too...” Jiyong replied ad then he grab her both hands.

“I hope I can give you a chance... but, I can't. I can't accept your love if your past keeps giving me a nightmare.” Taeyeon said with honest.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon eyes start to get teary after she said that.

“Then, I'll give you time. Just take how much you want, until you can open your heart for me. I believe, one day you'll fall for me. Trust me...” Jiyong said softly.

Then, he kisses her hand before him walks away from there with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon wipes her tears that flow after Jiyong walks away. At that point, Taeyeon start to feel awry with her own feelings.

 

 

NEXT DAY

GROCERY MALL

 

After back from the hospital, Taeyeon went to buy grocery for home stock. While she's push the trolley, her eyes are focusing on the grocery list in her phone.

“Yogurt for Fany... and milk...” Taeyeon muttered before she looks at the dairy shelf.

Taeyeon took one carton of milk, and then she went toward the yogurt place. She took one and then read the label.

“Is this what she wants?” Taeyeon muttered while her eyes look at other yogurts.

“You want to buy that?” suddenly Jiyong voice greet beside her.

Taeyeon startled when she saw him there.

“Why are you here? How you know I’m here…?” Taeyeon keeps asking with confused.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction, and then he takes the trolley from her before he replies

“Well... just assume I have my own informer...”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes and then she says

“It's Fany, isn't? That's why she asked me to buy her yogurt in here.”

Jiyong chuckle and then he reply

“Let me accompany you shopping...”

Taeyeon rolling her eyes after she saw Jiyong is already push the trolley for her.

“Hey, I want to go that way, I want to see crackers...” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Yes, Miss…” Jiyong replied and then he turned around the trolley before follow behind Taeyeon.

For a moment, Jiyong just push the trolley while Taeyeon continue her grocery shopping. Jiyong enjoying his time by helping her like that.

“Have you ever taste this before?” Taeyeon asked while pointing to one of the crackers on the shelf.

“I have taste this one... not bad but, still not recommended. I'll prefer this one...” Jiyong replied while he took one of the crackers from the shelf.

“Okay, let's get this one...” Taeyeon said while she takes it from Jiyong hand.

Jiyong lift his eyebrows when Taeyeon does that. He’s smiles and then continue to follow her with the trolley.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon start to feel comfortable with Jiyong presence beside her. From far, people will assume that they're newlyweds couple. Starting from the way they're chatting, teasing and how they're look at each other.

“Don't you have anything to buy?” Taeyeon asked when they're walks passed by the drinks shelf.

“Nope,” Jiyong replied shortly while smiling at her.

“Stop that smile,” suddenly Taeyeon said with uncomfortable.

“Why? It’s make your heart tremble?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

“Shut up,” Taeyeon replied before she speeds her steps forward.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“She’s cute,” Jiyong muttered and then continue push the trolley.

After she's done with the shopping, Jiyong offer to send her home. However, as usual, Taeyeon will refuse. But, Jiyong still insist and that make Taeyeon have no choice except to agreed.

 

 

 

AT APARTMENT

 

At first, Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jiyong insist on helping her, but after Jiyong persuade, she yielded and let Jiyong carry the grocery bag for her. Taeyeon open the door while Jiyong stands behind her, carrying the grocery bag.

“Just put it on that table...” Taeyeon said while she went to clean up a mess in the living room.

Jiyong put the grocery bag on the table, but his eyes wandering around in that house.

“I can see that you three just use this place only for rest. Am I right?” Jiyong asked with smirks.

“Yeah, our mothers also have that same thought with you. We don't have much time to clean up except if one of us is on off day.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong chuckles before he walks toward the living room.

“... so, which one is your room?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon frown before she asks

“Why you want to know my room?”

“Randomly... maybe from there, I can tell if you are a clean person or not...” Jiyong replied to tease.

“Ha…ha… very funny. No way I'm going to let you enter my room. I appreciate for your help, but now you may leave...” Taeyeon said while point her hand toward the door.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face.

“Hmph…! You didn't even serve me water after I'm helping you carry those heavy bags...” Jiyong said with sulky tone.

Taeyeon try to cover her smiles when she saw Jiyong pout.

“Arasso… what do you want? We don't have any drink in here... just plain water,” Taeyeon replied while walking toward the kitchen.

“Anything,” Jiyong said with smiles.

Then, Taeyeon went to get water for him, meanwhile Jiyong stand in the living room and saw some journal paper on the floor, and some collection of doctoral books on the shelf.

“Is everything in here, it's yours?” Jiyong asked.

“Not really… that's journal, it's belong to Sunny... and all those books it's from hospital library. Some of them are borrowed by me.” Taeyeon replied while bring the drink for Jiyong.

“Here…” Taeyeon continue while she handed the drink to Jiyong.

“Thank you,” Jiyong replied and then takes the drink.

Jiyong sit on the couch before he sips the drink slowly.

Taeyeon went to see at the grocery bag for her to keep all the stuffs in the fridge. Jiyong took his time with the drink, while his eyes keep following Taeyeon.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone jerked Jiyong to reality. He takes his phone from pocket and then saw its Sihyun name appear. Jiyong smiles at Taeyeon before he gets up from the couch and then went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter