Chapter 8

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

One Month after the whole controversy of Bae corporation happened, Jisoo did make sure to fixed everything as planned. 

 

Meanwhile Yongsun and Jennie decided to stay in Korea for their studies, Jisoo immediately supported their decisions as she also asked her father for the approval of her stay in Korea to be with her siblings at the moment

 

 

 

One day... 

 

 

 

Irene: so... The thing is.. Uhmm.. Since it was all part of your plans.. That means that kiss.. Uhm.. We had.. Uh you know?? Is just nothing for you?? (she is just fidgeting besides Seulgi) 

Seulgi: what if it's a yes then?? (She asked seriously) 

Irene: (she bit her lower lip) well.. It's ok... I.. I understand though.. And sorry.. (she bowed her head while sounding defeated with the conversation) 

Seulgi: (she looks at Irene and sigh) you shouldn't be sorry for something you didn't do.. And to tell you honestly.. I actually like the kiss.. And that's not just nothing for me.. (She holds Irene's face and make the latter looked at her) actually... I wanted to asked if..can we make it real?? 

Irene: (she looks at Seulgi's eyes and slowly nodded) I would love to.. (She smiled)I thought.. It's going to end just like that.. I.. I really like you Seul.. And it hurts to know that.. My father.. (she started to cry in front of Seulgi) I'm sorry.. I'm really2x sorry Seul.. 

Seulgi: shhh.. It's ok.. It's all over now.. I'm sorry too if we made him pay for what he did.. It has to happen Hyun.. And thank you for understanding me, us.. And for still liking me after all of these things happen.. (She wipes Irene's tears) let me take care of you Hyun-ah... I promise I will make you feel safe and happy.. Can you stay with me?? 

Irene: (she hug Seulgi immediately) yes Seul.. I will.. I will stay with you!! 

Seulgi: (she hug her back while placing small kisses on her temple) I love you.. 

Irene: (she pull away from the hug and looked at Seulgi with a smile) I love you too Seul.. 

Seulgi: uhm.. Should we tell it to Byul first though.. (Scratching her neck) she will get mad at us if she knows.. 

Irene: oops.. shoot.. I totally forgot about Byulyi omg.. I felt bad for her now.. (she became worried) 

Seulgi: it's ok.. I'll be in your side when you decide to tell her about us.. 

Irene: (sigh) let's tell her later then besides Yongsun unnie and Nini is inviting all of us later for dinner.. I also want to tell them about us too (smiling) I'm just hoping.. Byul will understand and accept us

Seulgi: I'm hoping too.. (She also smile) 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

As the night came, In the Son's residence.. Yongsun, Jennie and Jisoo are busy preparing meals for their guests that night, Wendy and Rose also helps them to prepare and arrange the dining room, later on Some of their friends arrived one by one

 

Yuju: hello everyone.. I'm here already.. (She put her things on the sofa) 

Rose: Yuna-ah.. I missed you already.. (She immediately hug Yuju) 

Yuju: aigoo.. Chaeyoung-ah.. We basically saw each other the other day don't be so clingy.. (Chuckling) 

Rose: (pouting) well.. Be thankful that I missed you.. 

Yuju: ok2x.. Stop pouting already.. And I miss you too silly.. 

Moonbyul: Hi.. I bought some drinks for us. (Carrying a plastic bag with some alcoholic drinks) 

Rose: ommo.. that's great.. Let me help you with that Byul.. (She approached Moonbyul) 

Moonbyul: no it's fine Chae.. I can handle it.. I'll just bring this to the kitchen first..btw Is Yongsun there?? 

Rose: (smiling) yeah.. She's there with Jisoo and Jen. 

Moonbyul: ok thanks.. (The latter proceed to the kitchen immediately) 

Wendy: oh Byul.. Your already here. 

Jisoo: good that you made it here tonight Byul (smiling) 

Jennie: of course she will definitely made it here.. Bec.. Ouch.. Unnie why are you so harsh?? (She pouted at Yongsun) 

Yongsun: (she just pinch Jennie's side) put your things in the kitchen counter first Byulah.. 

Moonbyul: (chuckling) ohh.. Sure!! 

Jisoo: (she looked at Yongsun then to Moonbyul) ahh.. Are you guys..?? 

Yongsun: (sigh) can we just wait for later?? Let's wait for everyone to arrive first ok??.. I actually had something to tell you guys.. Me and Byul actually.. 

Wendy: uhmm.. That's interesting haha.. I guess Seulgi and Irene has something to tell us later too.. (she chuckled as she remembered something) 

Yongsun: (she widened her eyes) what?? What is it?? 

Wendy: well.. I saw them before you know.. But maybe I'm assuming things.. Hehe but trust me..I can actually read my cousin sometimes so maybe my hunch was right..(she laughs) 

Moonbyul: owh.. Ohhh!! Knew it!! Ddun.. I knew it.. Hyunie and Seulgi likes each other... (She suddenly felt so excited) 

Yongsun: (she got shocked) huh?? 

Jisoo: and seeing that you are not mad or something makes me believe your ok with it Byul?? 

Moonbyul: well.. Of course.. (She scratch her neck) if Hyunie's happy then I'm happy too.. 

Wendy: wait.. (She widen her eyes as the realization hits her) so your Irene's suitor actually?? 

Jennie: (she chuckled) aigoo.. These things are going to be fun.. Haha

Rose: guys..!!! Irene and Seulgi are here already!! (She shouted from the living room) 

Jennie: let's get ready for the drama... (giggling) 

 

The others just looked at Jennie with such different expressions in their faces at that moment

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

After the slightly awkward dinner, the group decided to proceed on the living room and watch some movies.. As the growing tension can be feel inside the living room.. Jisoo decided to break it as she announced the good news of Yongsun and Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter