Chapter 2

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Present Time) Somewhere in Seoul

Jennie: it feels like I'm just an adopted child (chuckle) 

Solar: wth Jen stop talking nonsense seriously!! (glaring at Jennie) 

Jennie: but unnie... Let's be for real though I know you feel it too don't you? ughh.. Sorry unnie I just can't help it, I know it's weird to think like that but how can't I?? never once I feel mom and dad treat me, us?? like their real daughters at all though... It's.. It's like it's always Irene unnie is their priority (sigh..) 

Solar: (patting Jennie's back) you know what you're Joohyun unnie has gone through right?? She's like a fragile person since she was born and getting easily sick for some reason maybe that's why mom and dad is getting very overly protective over her. 

Jennie: well.. That's what they always told us thought, sorry unnie maybe I'm just overreacting

Solar: it's ok baby, just don't forget that unnie is here for you always

(Irene is approaching them) 

Irene: unnie, nini I've been looking for you guys since earlier (pouting) 

Solar: aigoo.. And here is an another baby sulking (laughing at Irene) 

Irene: why?? Is nini also sulking at you unnie?? (looking at Jennie) 

Jennie: I'm not unnie.. Don't look at me like that, I'm just hungry that's why (pouting at Irene) 

Irene and Solar let's out a soft giggle at Jennie's antics

Irene: let's go and eat somewhere, I'm hungry too unnie

Solar: ok let's go you two.. I don't want to deal with two grumpy human sooner (laughing) 

Irene and Jennie looks meaningfully at each other and then... 

Solar: owh no.. No you two... Ahhhhhh hahaha

The two just suddenly attacks Solar with tickles and both of them hug their unnie after and drag her playfully to get some foods somewhere while laughing to each other. 

After the three gets to finish eating their lunch somewhere they did go back on their school to attend their respective classes... 

Solar is busy taking some things on her locker for her next subject when suddenly someone appeared behind her that makes her startled.. That someone just laugh at her reaction

Solar: yahhh!!!! What the hell Byulyi!!! 

Moonbyul: aigoo my scaredy Ddunie.. (Still laughing at Solar) 

Solar: your so annoying.. You scared the hell out of me Byul!! Why are you still here by the way?? (Closing her locker) 

Moonbyul: what else?? Of course to get my princess you know?? (Winking at Solar) 

Solar: ughh.. Stop with the greasiness Byulyi so annoying.. (She secretly smile) 

Moonbyul: tss... Admit it Ddun you like it too.. 

Solar: no, never!! And for your information I'm not Joohyun to like your annoying greasiness duh.. (Started walking to her class) 

Moonbyul: (she walks beside Solar) well speaking of Joohyun uhmm.. I want to ask her out for a date later, can you help me Yong?? Please?? 

Solar: (sighing) what do you want me to do to help you then?? 

Moonbyul: uhmm help me surprise her?? I'm planning to ask her to be my girlfriend sooner and I want to treat her something special.. And since she's your sister I know you can help me with that right Ddun?? 

Solar: (she secretly feels sad) 

 

[Flashback]

Moonbyul: hey Ddun!! (running towards Solar) 

Solar: hey Byul (looks at Moonbyul) 

Moonbyul: ahm Ddun I had something to tell you.. Uhmm can we talk somewhere else?? 

Solar: sure what is it?? 

Moonbyul: not here let's go to my apartment I don't want anyone to see or heard me just incase (chuckle nervously) 

Solar: your making me nervous Byulah.. 

Moonbyul: let's go ok?? (Holds Solar hands) 

The two drove to Moonbyul's apartment silently, when they reach her place they hurriedly go to where Moonbyul's apartment door is and close it immediately when they finally entered

Solar: so.. What is.. (Before she can finish her sentence Moonbyul just kissed her suddenly in her lips that makes Solar shut immediately and began to kiss back) 

They were kissing passionately right beside the apartment door..but before the things got heated Solar broke the kiss suddenly

Moonbyul: why?? (Looks at Solar questioningly) 

Solar: no Byul sorry.. This is wrong, this is not right at all

Moonbyul: why not?? What's not right with this Yong?? you are single, I'm single as well and I like you 

Solar: no Byul, you got me wrong

Moonbyul: what are you saying Yong?? I thought you like me too? 

Solar: (sighting deeply) no I don't... I don't like you Byul, you got me wrong so please stop this nonsense! 

Moonbyul: you think this is nonsense?? What the hell Yongsun?? 

Solar: no Byul please listen to me (she looks pleadingly at Moonbyul) it's not what you think ok?? I just can't.. I just can't like you or can love you 

Moonbyul: but why Yong?? I can feel it you know?? I can really feel that you like me too but why?? 

Solar: I'm sorry but I really can't, I just see you as a friend and nothing else

Moonbyul: now that's nonsense Yongsun (chuckles bitterly) 

Solar: I'm sorry I can't, we can't... I'm really sorry (she hurriedly left Byul's apartment) 

Moonbyul: fuc*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter