Chapter 6

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Some cursing words ahead!! 

 

 

 

One Afternoon in Bae Corporation, Mr. Bae Erupts in anger as he shouted at Mr. Jang, Irritation is evident in his face and on his voice as he asked the assistant regarding some matter on their on going project

 

Mr. Bae: What the h*ll are you saying that the supplies of materials are still not coming yet?? Isn't it we already ordered those last month?? 

Mr. Jang: yes Mr. President... But the thing is the authority found out that those materials are illegally transported here in our country (sighing) 

Mr. Bae: how the h*ll did they find out about it just now?? Were doing that transactions cleanly for how many months already and all of a sudden the authority found out about it?? That's some b*llsh*ts !!! 

Mr. Jang: If we just transact legally to some legal transporter and supplier in the very first place this things won't happen and that we don't need to worry about the project and the reputation of the company Mr. President! 

Mr. Bae: so are you saying that it was all of my fault?? (He gritted his teeth in anger) if you did just make sure to do your job right these things your saying won't happen!! Or maybe your just sabotaging me Mr. Jang.. Tell me!! Did you sabotage the transaction this time that's why the authority find it out?? 

Mr. Jang: what are you saying Mr. President?? I've been working for you and for this company for so long... Why would I do such things?? (he widened his eyes with the accusation against him) I didn't know you will think about me like that Mr. President... I.. I've been so loyal to you since from the beginning

Mr. Bae: (he laughs hard) Mr. Jang... You already know from the start I didn't trust anyone else., so yes.. I will think of such things about you as I pleased.. Who knows you actually did betray me!! 

Mr. Jang: I.. I will never do that to you Mr. President!! (He bows his head) excuse me, but I guess I should get going now.. I will tell you more information about the operation if I can able to gather some. (He didn't wait for Mr. Bae's words as he hurriedly leaves his office) 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

One Month had passed and the construction of the Bae corporation's new project is already on the line as the project failed in some ways... Some investors already doubted that the project will going to be done sooner as they see that there is no improvement on it's construction at all... They already invested too much money yet they can't see some good results. 

 

Mr. Bae: (hitting his table hard) those mfs just keep on asking me about the mf project and they're investments!! If they'd just put more money on to it maybe they can see good results by now.. They are a bunch of St*pid mfs!!! 

 

A knocked from his door interrupts him from his cursing session within himself.. 

 

Mr. Bae: come in.. 

Mr. Jang: Mr. President.. Ms. Jung is here, she wants to talk to you if you have some time?? 

Mr. Bae: (he sigh heavily and fix his appearance) let her in.. 

Mr. Jang: yes Mr. President.. (He then let Ms. Jung enters the office) 

Ms. Jung: good day Mr. Bae.. Sorry if I came here unannounced all of a sudden (smiling) how are you?? You seems looked stress about something.. Is it about the news?? Is that true?? 

Mr. Bae: Ms. Jung.. first, I hope you don't believe those news.. 

Ms. Jung: of course I didn't.. That's why I'm here, I want to know about it only from you.. I won't lie if I say I didn't get scared for my investment on your project, you know.. Who wants to Invest so much money in some things and knowing later on that the project is slowly falling down, that could be a waste of money Mr. Bae (she directly looked at the latter) Should I still trust you about it?? 

Mr. Bae: (he sigh heavily again for so many times this day) 

Ms. Jung: is it real that you used the money we invest on your project on an illegal gambling Mr. Bae?? Owh wait.. How is it true your doing illegal gambling ?? 

Mr. Bae: (he stand up from his sit furiously) how dare you to accused me of such things Ms. Jung?? As you can see.. All the money you invest on me, I used it on the project.. How come you'll accused me of that kind of things?? 

Ms. Jung: that Mr. Bae.. I can't actually see it, I visit the site and didn't see any improvement on it?? 

Mr. Bae: so what are you insisting?? 

Ms. Jung: can we just be honest to each other?? Where did our investment go??that's all I want to know actually.. Promise I won't be mad nor I will judge you for that. 

Mr. Bae: (he slumped back on his sit) I will lost all of my investors inclu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter