Chapter 4

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Present Time) Kim Corporation in US

 

Jisoo: the plan is done... All we need to do is to execute it carefully (looking at some papers) 

Mr. Kim: (looking at Jisoo) make sure you'd be very careful about anything.. I don't want you to get hurt!! 

Jisoo: trust me dad... I got it!! 

Mr. Park: I'm already working about all the evidences we had since the accident and the arrests of Kang and Choi, all we need right now is to wait about the outcome of Jisoo's plan!! 

Jisoo: well... I should go there sooner then. 

Mr. Kim: (she looks at Jisoo again with a nod of approval) Jisoo dear.. I trust you in this, please bring your sisters back with you this time (tapping Jisoo's shoulder) 

Jisoo: I will dad... I will!!! 

 

... 

One day, at Bae Corp. In Seoul

 

Mr. Bae: so how was the project?? Is it working well?? (Looking at some files in his table) 

Assistant: Well Mr. Bae.. I don't think it's working well at this moment.. 

Mr. Bae: (furrowed his eyebrows) what do you mean?? 

Assistant: as I can see.. We're lacking of some big investors to enable to continue the project.. The company's money is not enough anymore.. We need big investors to backed us up!! 

Mr. Bae: so what are you doing?? Isn't it your job to look for those?? Do some negotiations and use your ing brain!! I'm not paying you so much money to do nothing... If this project won't success I'm gonna kick you out of this company and I'll make sure to make your life a living he** as well as your family!! (Serious tone) you got me?? 

Assistant: (bows his head) yes Mr. President I will do everything to look for some investors!! 

Mr. Bae: set some meetings with the big companies in Seoul and make sure to get some investors before you go back to me!! 

Assistant: yes Mr. President... I'll get going now.. (He hurriedly leave the office)... 

 

.... 

Meanwhile... 

 

Moonbyul: (she held Solar's wrist) 

Solar: what are you doing Moonbyul Yi? (Irritated tone) Joohyun might see us so please let go of me.. 

Moonbyul: no.. Not until you talk to me first. 

Solar: what do you want us to talk about?? Can you please hurry up.. I don't want Joohyun to see us like this!! 

Moonbyul: then come with me.. 

Solar: no, let's talk here!! 

Moonbyul: (sigh) let's just go somewhere else.. 

Solar: Byul please.. (Pleading tone) don't make it hard for me, it's already hard for me to deal with it since from the beginning.. So please don't make it more harder.. 

Moonbyul: and what about me?? Do you think it's not hard for me too Ddun?? (Ruffling her hair in annoyance) I can't do this Anymore Yong.. 

Solar: what are you talking about?? I thought we are all cleared up about this?? About us?(chuckles bitterly) we don't have us actually from the very beginning

Moonbyul: tell me you love me Ddun!! 

Solar:.. (Sigh) no.. Byul.. I don't!! 

Moonbyul: your such a bad liar Yongsun!! I can feel it, I can actually see it in your eyes.. Why can't you admit it?? Why are you frustrating me like this?

Solar: because I can't.. We can't!! Why can't you accept that?? 

Moonbyul: because I don't want to.. Ddun please.. (Holding Solar's face) look at me, look at my eyes and tell me you don't love me (looking at Solar intently) 

Solar: (she closed her eyes) Byul please... (Tears starting to escape her close eyes) 

Moonbyul: (she put their foreheads close together) Ddun.. I love you, it's always you.. 

Solar: (more tears started to fall from her eyes.. She holds Moonbyul's hands that holding her face) Byul.. I.. I love you too.. Since the day we first met... In this school.. 

Moonbyul: (she smile and kiss Solar's temple) I already knew... same at me too.. I love you since that day.. (She kiss Solar's closed eyes this time.. Then to her lips) I love you so much Yongsun.. 

Solar: (she open her eyes and looked directly at Moonbyul's eyes) I love you too so much Byul... 

Moonbyul: (she bit her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling) so.. What are we now?? 

Solar: (sigh).. You know I don't want to hurt my sister right?? She loves you Byul.. And I don't think I can afford to see her hurting when she knows about us.. 

Moonbyul: (looks sadly at Solar) Should I tell her the truth.. I mean I actually tried to love her.. I actually did like her though I'm not gonna lie.. But it feels like it's all about being friends.. Not being us as a lover.. 

Solar: Can you make it slow?? Let's just wait for the right time.. Then maybe you can tell her what you really feel

Moonbyul: what if it makes her hopes gets high Ddun?? I don't want to hurt Irene more than it already is.. 

Solar: I know.. But I don't want to tell her this hurriedly.. She's weak and fragile when it comes to her feelings.. 

Moonbyul: ok ok.. I'll do it slowly.. Promise I will do my best to make sure she won't get hurt that much.. She's your sister after all!! But can you promise to me too that you won't reject nor deny your feelings for me again?? 

Solar: (she smiles sweetly) promise I'll do my best too.. Let's make this work from now on ok?? But first.. We need to tell Joohyun everything!! 

Moonbyul: I promise!! (Smiling) I can't wait to court you sooner and to be my official girl already!! 

Solar: we'll get there Byul... 

 

 

One Month had passed.. 

 

Assistant: Mr. President!! 

Mr. Bae: what are you doing here this early?? Did you already do what I've asked from you before?? 

Assistant: (smiling) yes Mr. President, actually.. I already made some deals with a big investor from Paris!! 

Mr. Bae: from Paris?? What company is it?? 

Assistant: it's the Jung Corporation.. I already talked with their Ceo last Saturday, and she told me that she is looking for a great partnership actually to expand their business in here, so in return were going to help them about the expansion and we can get a good investment from them.. (Smiling) her offer is actually big! 

Mr. Bae: how do you make sure it's actually good to have a partnership with them?? Did you already check their background?? 

Assistant: of course Mr. Bae, I already did!! We can actually have a good advantage since their ceo is young and new to the business world.

Mr. Bae: so are you underestimating their ceo because she's young?? Are you st*pid!! In the world of business there's no advantage whether you are young or not.. Don't make me laugh you brainless s***!!! Schedule a meeting together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter