Chapter 7

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As the news began to spreadout in the entire country, Bae Corporation's reputation as one of the great and well respected company got worse and fall immediately, their remaining investors pulled out their investments immediately as well as their shareholders and business partners... The investigation takes place immediately against some of the illegal operation of the company. Mr. Bae in the other hand got jailed three days after his encounter with Jisoo, the latter got arrested in his home for the crimes he committed..some of those are his involvement in illegal gambling, kidnapping and an attempted murder. 

 

 

With all the situation turns into a whole mess Mr. Bae's family got a temporary protection from the authority as the time being. 

 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

 

Irene: Mom!!! Please I want an explanation from all of these... I.. I can't even process what's going on. 

 

Mrs. Bae: (crying) I'm sorry honey.. I know maybe after this you will hate us especially your dad.. But please understand that he did all of these just for you.. 

 

Irene: for me mom?? (she started crying as well) are you even hearing yourself mom?? Dad attempted to kill a whole family?? Setting up his former business partners into a crime they didn't commit Mom.. (She looked at her mom unbelievably) Is this what you mean doing all of those things just for me?? This is so horrible mom.. This is too much.. And what about Yongsun unnie?? Nini?? You guys ruined their whole life... (she cried furiously) to think.. You guys just clearly treated them unfairly for all these time disgust me mom.. (sobbing) 

 

Mrs. Bae: (she slaps Irene hard) how dare you to say that to us?? To your own parents?? 

 

Irene: (she looked at her mother while still crying) I... You know what mom?? I hope I had a choice from the beginning to choose my parents... Cause even though I'm thankful for you and dad for raising me... I don't think.. I.. I can be thankful about the things your saying that you guys did for me... Because no matter what would you guys say.. All those things are unacceptably horrible.. I hope you guys just let me die before then...so that I can't feel the guilt I'm feeling right now (she slumped on the floor while covering her face and just cry nonstop) 

 

Mrs. Bae: (she just looked on her daughter with pity and just felt horrible on the things she heard from her) I.. I'm.. I'm sorry Hyun-ah.. (she cried and hug her daughter on the floor) I'm sorry.. 

 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Yongsun and Jennie felt scared, confused and betrayed at the same time as they are currently sitting on the Son's living room looking directly at Yuju in front of them, While Seulgi and Wendy are preparing some food and drinks in the kitchen

 

Yongsun: I don't get all of this Yuju!! (She sternly looked at Yuju breaking the tension and the silence inside the room) 

What's going on?? Why are we even here?? The things that happen these past few days?! (she looked confuse and hurt at the same time) 

 

Yuju: look unnie.. As long as I want to explain everything to the two of you right now, I guess that's not a part of my job anymore... Besides Jisoo and Chae are coming already.. Let's just wait for them shall we?? (she gently look at Yongsun and Jennie) 

 

Jennie: (she sigh heavily) All of these situations the past days st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter