Steal Sun Hee's Heart Game!

The Handsome Devil

Sun Hee's POV

Since Seohyun and I aren't that skin showing bikini type of girls, we wore lose comfort matching outfits. 

Set: Handkerchief-Hem T-Shirt + Elastic-Waist Harem Pants

Seohyun wore the one with pink top and black pants while I wore the black top with grey pants. I know it's not the perfect summer outfit, but who cares! It's comfy and easy to wear.

"Are you ready?" asked Seohyun.

"Yeah. let's go meet them in the lobby now," I replied.

 

"You girls are finally done!" exclaimed Su Ho.

"We didn't take that long you know?" I said.

"I was just kidding," he smiled.

"Hey why don't we got to the International Market Place and get boba tea?" suggested Kyuhyun.

"What's boba tea?" I asked. I was never allowed sugary drinks ever since I was young because my umma thought it would rot my teeth.

"It's like tea with tapioca pearls in them," said D.O

"What's tapioca?"

"Well, it's like....um....I guess you could say. Ugh! Forget this! You'll know when you taste it," said Kai.

We walked over to the International Market Place which was a short walk from our hotel, and headed straight to the food court. There was so many foods including Western food. I wanted to eat everything here, but we only came for a drink called "Boba tea." Kyuhyun lead us to one of the venders called "X-Way." 

"What do you want?" asked Baekhyun as we scanned the menu.

"I don't know. Oppa, you order for me," I replied.

Baekhyun's POV

"I don't know. Oppa, you order for me," she replied. That was the first time she called me "Oppa!" Oh gosh, what do I say now????

"Uh, I'll just get you the same thing as me. Do you like taro?" I asked.

"I haven't had taro, but I'll try it," she beamed with an adorable eye smile. Oh god, I think I might faint from cuteness.

Se Hun's POV

"Is everyone ready to order?" asked Seohyun.

"Yeah," we replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The first two to order, Su Ho:Banana; D.O: coffee milk.

Second Pair, Kyuhyun and Seohyun: Strawberry.

Third Trio, Se Hun: lychee; Chanyeol: Honeydew; Kai: mango.

Last Pair, Sun Hee and Baekhyun: Taro.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dang it! I should've ordered taro! Now Sun Hee and Baekhyun have couple drinks like Kyu and Seo.

While the lady was making our tea, we decided to split the bill by nine.

Everyone. but Sun Hee and me threw there money in.

"Here, I'll pay for you Sun Hee," I said.

"Aww. Thanks oppa," she smiled.

"Oh Sun Hee, I already payed for yours," said Baekhyun.

"Thanks Baekhyun, that's so sweet ^ ^," said Sun Hee. 

That stupid Baekhyun is ruining everything. He keeps butting in to our conversations and trying to win Sun Hee!

After our drinks were made, D.O decided to walk over to the beach. Since Sun Hee was talking to Chanyeol in the front of our group, I had time to talk to Baekhyun.

We were behind everyone so they won't be able to hear a single word of our conversation.

"I know what you're doing Byun Baekhyun," I said coldy.

"What do you mean?" he asked with an innocent look on his face. 

"You know what I mean. You go around looking innocent as ever, but I know you like Sun Hee. "

"I guess you caught me, but remember that love can change as quick as a heart beat. So I still have a chance with Sun Hee. " 

"Yeah right, like that will ever happen." 

"Oh really? Let's have a little competition called 'Steal Sun Hee's Heart Game.'"

"Rules?"

"Try to steal her heart and see who she likes at the end of the game. "

" Easy, you"re on," I said and we shook hands. 

He is so gonna lose.

Baekhyun's POV

He is so gonna lose.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I haven't been updating. I'm on vacation,and I'm actually writing this at the airport. So please forgive me!