Mission Marriage

The Handsome Devil

Sun Hee's POV

It was the morning of the wedding, and Seohyun already left to her parents' room to do her hair and makeup.  I quickly did my hair and makeup, and rushed to put on my dress since I wokeup late. 

*someone knocking on door* "Hold on!" I called as did the finishing touches to my hair.

I opened the door to find Se Hun.

"Oh, hi!" I smiled.

He kissed my hand and said, " You're stunning." I blushed from his comment. Suddenly Su Ho came running and said, "Hurry Sun Hee your late! People are already taking there places!!!!" 

"Oh okay," I told him. "I guess I'll see you later," I said to Se Hun before Su Ho dragged me to the wedding hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There you are Sun Hee!" exclaimed D.O as we arrived.

"Sun Hee, Seohyun needs you now!" shouted Chanyeol from across the room.

"Ok I''m coming!"

Se Hun's POV

After Sun Hee left Baekhyun coming running toward me.

"Se Hun!!! Kyuhyun needs you right now!!!!" He shouted loudly through the hallway.

"Ok, but why does he ne-" I was cut off by Baekhyun who ran straight at me, and hit my forehead.

"Omo! Sorry about that," he said as we stood up.

"It's fine. I'll go see Kyuhyun then," I said and left Baekhyun.

Sun Hee's POV

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Oh my Seohyun! You look gorgeous!" 

snsd-seohyun-trax-4.jpg

 

"Thanks," she blushed.

I smiled at her. Honestly, I was jealous of her natural, innocent beauty. I know she'll be a perfect wife for Kyuhyun, and they will live happily ever after.

"Can you hold my bouquet for a second?" asked Seohyun as she searched for something in her purse.

"Sure," I smiled as she handed me her flowers.

" Wow! Look!" she pointed to something behind me. I turned around to find Seohyun covering my eyes with a blind fold.

Se Hun's POV

I found Kyuhyun in the wedding hall standing infront of the priest.

"Hey, what do you need me for?" I asked. 

"Uhh....stand here for a sec. I need to get something real quick," he said and rushed away.

Soon people started arriving and all the chairs filled up. It was awkward since they were probaly thinking " Whose the weird guy standing in the front instead of Kyuhyun?"

Kai came in the room and whispered something to the piano player. I saw the muscian nod his head and started playing. The whole time I was thinking "God where's Kyuhyun?!?!"

The doors burst opened and Sun Hee walked in wearing a veil and holding a bouquet of flowers.

Sun Hee's POV

Seohyun covered my eyes with a blind fold and placed something on my head.

"Umm, Seo....what are you doing?" I asked.

"Following Kyuhyun's instructions," she whispered so quiet that a mouse couldn't even hear her.

"What did you say?"

"Start walking, and I'll lead you from behind," she said and off we went.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and took off my blind fold as the wedding doors opened.

Seohyun gave me a little push and motioned me to walk down the aisle. I saw Se Hun standing at the other end looking confused like everyone else at the wedding. People started whispering and looking around. I turned back to see Kyuhyun standing next to Seohyun as they motioned me to keep walking.

I finally made my way up to the priest and Se Hun. The priest started speaking, "Today we will watch the marriage of Oh Se hun and Choi Sun Hee. If anyone rejects the love of these two people, please speak up now."

"We reject!" shouted Seohyun's parents as they stood up.

"So do we!" yelled Kyuhyun's father.

"Seo Joohyun, what do you think you're doing?" asked her mother.

"I'm sorry umma and appa, but Kyuhyun and I don't want to get married. We think it's best to know each other first," said Seohyun as she bowed to everyone. "I'm sorry everyone for causing this much trouble."

"No please! This was all my idea. I knew that you guys would say 'no' if we asked to post-pone the marriage. So I came up with this idea since I knew Se Hun and Sun Hee had feelings for each other," said Kyuhyun and got on his knees. "So everyone please forgive me. I'll take whatever punishment and pay for all the troubles."

 His mother went over and stood infront of him, "Cho Kyuhyun, when we get home I'm going to whip you so hard that-" 

"Please everyone," I said as they all turned and looked at me. " I'm sorry Seohyun, Kyuhyun, but I don't want to get married. Atleast not here and right now. I know you put a lot effort to make this plan work, but I just can't. Mianhe," I said and did a 90 degree bow.

Mrs. Seo let out a big sigh. "Ok," she said.

"Ok?" asked Seohyun.

"I'll hold onto the marriage and let you two date first."

"Jinja?"

"Yes."

"We will also agree to that, BUT don't do this whole choatic thing again!" said Kyuhyun's parents. 

"Really? Thank you very much!" smiled Seohyun as she hugged Mr. and Mrs. Cho.

"I guess everything turned out fine for them, but what about us?" whispered Se Hun.

I smiled over at Se Hun who smiled back.

"I'm sorry everyone for this inccident, but atleast you'll be able to spend the rest of the day relaxing on the beach," announced Kyuhyun.

Everyone stood up and left, including the parents. 

"So I guess your plan kind of worked," smiled Chanyeol as the five boys entered the room. 

"Yeah. But it was a stupid idea ya know," said D.O.

"Oh shut up. Atleast it did work," said Kyuhyun.

"But what do we do about these two?" asked Kai as he put his arms around Se Hun and me.

"Be quiet hyung," whispered Se Hun.

"Oh my. Come on everyone, lets change out of these clothes and get ice cream by the beach," said Seohyun.

"Yeah!" we all shouted.

Baekhyun's POV

It may have turned out that she ended up with Se Hun, but I stole a kiss from her first. Remember I said "It may have."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! Please don't kill me! Since that long break I took because of school, I lost most of my readers:( Oh well! Please subscribe and comment♥