Breaking mentally ❤️‍🔥🦋

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" S-sorry, I always love to hug."

He flushed, saying that so he won't make the lad uncomfortable as he keeps hugging him, but Jeonghan likes it so much.

He giggled.

" Me too, I like skin ship." 
the man looked at Jeonghan in his pajama looking so cute, " W-well than good night I'm heading back ."

Jeonghan nodded, " Good night."

The man went out and Jeonghan locked the door, stood there blushing and his heart acting weird, felt bad for making the woman sleep here but he will put a futon bed now and make her sleep on it instead of the cold sofa.

 

🦋🍀🤍

The next morning, the grandma woke up and washed up, went out drying and she spotted the lad's door slightly open, peeked inside and giggled seeing him sleeping tightly and his half showing through his really short pants.

He looked so beautiful.

" I wish my son took this cutie's hand, he's so sweet and kind."

She murmured to herself knowing her son's type.

*Knock*knock*
The woman heard the knocking and opened the door, that was her son.

" Good morning mom, did you sleep well ?!" He smiled, " I slept so well sweetie, and even han-ah sleeping tightly ."

Cheol looked there towards the end of the hallway where the younger's bedroom, heart beating so fast.

" I'm glad he's sleeping well, after all, he looked anxious the past days."

The woman sighed.

" Poor boy, he didn't deserve any of this, anyway I hope they arrest that man."

She walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast, Seungcheol sat awkwardly on the sofa, is it normal that he was so eager to see him again?! And the fact that he missed him?!

He shook his head, what's getting into him?!

He misses his big beautiful eyes, the way he looks up at him, and his angelic smile.

His sweet voice.


While sitting by the kitchen table, Jeonghan woke up he washed his face and brushed his teeth before coming to the kitchen with a cute smile after he got to smell such a great delicious scent.

" G-grandma yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter