Hero 🦋

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I see, so it's a stalker who was your lover before ?!" The police officer asked there as he look at the beautiful young man, beside him was a tall big guy and it looks like he was ready to kill someone.

" May I ask who is he?!"

The man asked curious about the guy next to the beauty.

" I'm choi Seungcheol, his neighbor and I've seen that guy almost kidnapping him." He admits and Jeonghan bites his lips.

" Seungcheol h-Hyung saved me multiple times from him."

Being called Hyung made the man look at the beauty who was flushing as he looked away from him and met the officer's eyes.

" We will set two guards around the neighborhood and two watching over you so don't worry, once we caught him we'll call you."

Jeonghan nodded and squeezed his bag.

Although of all the protection they set up for him but he's still scared.

 A traumatic experience and phobia of being violated by that freak make him feel uneasy.

 

 

🦋🍀🤍

He was walking back with Seungcheol and the man looking at him concerned, he didn't said any words since he went out of the police station.

" Easy there on yourself, I'm here to protect you what else will make you feel safe?!"

Those sudden words made the younger look at the man with surprised eyes, he suddenly held his arm saying so, did he look so anxious?!

His heart fluttered seeing the man's honest eyes.

Giggled and the elder flushed noticing his sudden words that came out like a drama romantic sense line.

" Th-thank you so much Seungcheol Hyung, I'm not worried anymore ." He murmured, still hasn't thanked this man probably so he looked around and saw a good cafe.

" We still didn't have breakfast so let's go there, it's my treat."

Seungcheol looked there.

" Thinking about it again I'm really hungry."

☕️🍰🤍

Jeonghan looked at the man ordering black coffee and strawberry cheesecake, he giggled, surprised by the order cause it doesn't look like he loves sweets.

He held his iced coffee and sipped, and saw the man busy eating his cake.

 " I'm turning twenty-three, how about you ?!"

He said wanted to know this man's age and what kind of job he has.

He looked at him while some frosting on his cheek.

He giggled and gave him a tissue.

" I'm twenty-seven."

He touched his cheek, tried to spot the soft cream, and wiped it soon.

" You're younger than I thought."

Seungcheol rose an eyebrow.

" So do I look old?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter