Couples🍀🦋

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later 🍀🦋

While Jeonghan's making a cup of coffee around past lunchtime, he heard the doorbell so he run over and opened the door to see his lover, he was holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers, had a bright smile and the pretty man blushed innocently, Hugged him dearly.

" Thank you Cheolie, I liked it." 
He inhaled the beautiful scent, the man hugging him and pecking his cheek.

" I'm glad baby,I came back early didn't I?!" He murmured while pulling off his coat, Jeonghan held it for him and hang it there.

" Yeah,I thought you will be late..b-but I'm glad you're not." He flushed as he said that he was still so shy towards the man even though it's been two weeks since they became lovers.

The man chuckled and held that cheek.

" I missed you so much."

Hannie looked away as he blush.

" I-I missed you too."

The man kissed him there and Hannie kissed back, and although it's been two weeks, they didn't take the big step in their relationship, cause obviously the younger rejects him every time he asks for more.

He avoids it so Seungcheol won't ever do anything without his allowance, although he was on fire, wanna bold his fragile beauty as soon as he can.

Was so curious to see his  body, soft skin, and face during .

The man was lost in thought but snapped when Jeonghan came with a cup of coffee he made just now, " I-I'm sorry I didn't make lunch today.."

The man frowned, " Why apologize over such a thing baby?! It's fine we can order delivery, do you want something in particular?!"

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

That man before always makes him cook.

" I-I want to eat b-burger."

Seungcheol chuckled.

" As you wish Hannie but from where?!"

Jeonghan looked at the restaurant on the application.

" KFC"

Seungcheol really loved it too.

After ordering the delivery he sat with the cutie quietly like that.

Jeonghan took quick glance at the man's side profile, so handsome there.

heart beating fast.

Always tells himself that he isn't ready for more than kisses but he wanted the man too, he was so shy, and it was hard for him after what he have been through.

" Grandma asked about you, she told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter