The grandma and her son 🦋

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man looked over to see a suspicious guy so he pulled the lad over and embraced him in the alleyway, hiding him between his big arm, and the guy who was chasing Jeonghan didn't see where the lad suddenly disappeared.

He was trembling and crying mess, the bags he was holding barely held by his hand.

The man who held him and hide him well looked for the stalker guy and couldn't see him so he pulled back and looked at the beautiful young man.

" He's gone~."

Jeonghan fell down and realized a breath he didn't know that he was holding.

Wiped his tears away.

" T-thank you so much, I-I owe you two times."

He lives around here for sure.

He always ends up meeting him.

coincidence?!

" It's fine, but that looks like a bad guy?!"

He rose an eyebrow asking for an explanation.

Jeonghan bite his lips, " H-he's my ex-lover, I told him I won't be back to him but he start to chase me and  stalk me." 
The man looked at the weak pale lad, looks like he was suffering for a while because of the man.

" Why not report him to the police?!"

Jeonghan looked dizzy, he held his forehead.

" I-I was scared.."

He broke down into tears before suddenly losing his balance, the man held him down and looked at him losing consciousness, been two days since he had last eaten well, the groceries fell from his hand but the man held it and picked up the beauty.

 

 

🦋🤍🍀

The sound of boiling water, the scent of a delicious hot pot, warmth of the sun rays entering the window, the beauty woke up and rubbed his eyes, looked from where he was to see an old grandma serving bowl on a coffee table, where is he?! Right, he fainted, he sat up.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter