You’re so pretty 🦋🍀

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hannie's apartment 🦋
 

He cooked a hot pot as thanks for everything they did for him, but it wasn't enough, they've helped him so much.

Seeing Seungcheol eating so well, he smiled and looked surprised by his delicious cooking.

" Aigoo you're a chef sweetie where did you learn how to cook?!" Seungcheol's mother said as she eat, the younger smiled softly.

"I attended cooking classes back in the day, it helped me a lot to learn."

Seungcheol finished his bowl and asked for more.

Hannie giggled as he put for him gladly.

 

🍀🦋

He was washing the dishes with the man right next to him so close, looking at his side profile while blushing and his eyes shining but he soon looked away when the younger handed him the plate so he could dry it.

Why does a man look so soft?

Jeonghwn felt his staring and looked over, driving the man crazy.

" I-is there something on my face?!"

He flushed.

" I-I'm sorry was I too obvious?! You're just so pretty ."

There was silence for a few minutes and the man could see Jeonghan's cheek turning red.

He bites his lips.

" Thanks, you're handsome too."

He managed to answer and turned around to set the table while his ears red.

Seungcheol's heart fluttered mess.

So adorable.

 

He made tea for the grandma who was enjoying the tv show on the sofa, " Aigoo your sofa's so comfy." She smiled, kept watching and Seungcheol went out to see the bodyguard and hear the information.

Jeonghan went out too.

They didn't see or heard anything from that man.

Before he could even feel scared and anxious Seungcheol grabbed his hand.

He looked at him to see him smiling softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter