Moving on🦋

Forced love 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting in his new apartment, His belonging still unpacked, surrounded by his things, he pulled his knee to his chest and spaced into the ground, eyes blank and teary as he kept asking himself why that man cheated on him when their relationship was very good.

They've been together for five years.

Did he lack something ?! Isn't he beautiful anymore?! Did he do something wrong?!

He sniffled and wiped his tears away.

He hated being weak but he loved him and thought about marriage did that man take him seriously even once?! He kept remembering their time together as he cry.

Did he lack something?!

He even got a nice job in a company but why ?!

 

🌺🦋🤍

The lad made noodles for himself but he's only looking at the bowl and flipping it back and forth without eating, raindrops filling the apartment.

Tears rolled down.

" I-I will take my revenge."

He sniffled wiping his tears, as he was saying that, his phone buzzed, an unknown number calling, the younger doubted it was his ex trying to settle things but he blocked him from everywhere.

Is he calling from a new number?!

He was scared to pick up and hear his gentle voice.

The voice he loved.

But he ended up picking up.

" J-Jeonghan ?! Baby I'm sorry please answer my calls and message don't block me...I love you----."

Jeonghan heard and he hang up on his face eventually, blocked the number, and ended up crying mess.

I won't trust him, I won't trust anyone anymore.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter