water park romance

Rich

I put on my white binki that had colourful poka dots on it. I walked out nervously. Key was wearing gray swim trunks with a white and dark blue design on it, as well as a yellow and black hat turned off to the back. This was my first time at a water park.

 

“Ready to go on some slides?” Key asked grabbing a tub. I nodded nervously. Key held my hand as we climbed up the stairs.

 

“Why are we going to the highest slid?!” I asked scared.

 

“It’s going to be fun!” he suggested.

 

“I’m scared of water” I said hanging onto the bar. He took my hand,

 

“It’s going to be alright. I’m here with you” he said making my heart flutter. He managed to pull me onto the 2 person tub. I was in the front well he was in the back.

 

“Here we go!” the life guard said pushing to tub down the slid.

 

“AHHH” I screamed as we went down. I could hear Key yelling a little scared too. We were not the bravest couple out there. We exited out the watery tunnel into the small pool when our tub flipped over. I panicked and grabbed onto Key’s arm quickly. He helped me out and started walking. He put his arm around me to keep me warm. “I have to confess something to you” I announced.  He looked at me, smiling. Suddenly a small group of girl scream.

 

“So curious!” one girl said interrupting me. Sometimes I forget that Key a idol. He just smiled and waved to them putting his arm back around me. He turned to me again.

“Um…” I stuttered.

 

“Just say it” he said playfully.

 

“I don’t know how to swim” I confessed. He looked at me curiously.

 

“Shall I teach you how to swim?” Key offered.

 

“Ok~” I said in a cutie voice nervously. Key just laughed as we walked to the pool. Once we got in I held onto him tight.

 

“go on your tummy” he said. He held onto my hips as he pushed me, well I kicked and doggy pattled. After a while of no progress I got tired.

 

“Key I’m getting bored” I wined. He let me turn upright. “Can we play?” I asked cutely, holding onto him tight. We played for a long time, that my fingers got all wrinkly from the water. Within time we can out and got some food.

 

 

The sun was down and the lights from the slides and bright buildings around us, we were walking hand in hand when we came to a bridge that wasn’t too busy. Key has stopped walking, and let go of my hand. He fitted with something in his pocket for a second then held it in his hand tightly.

 

“Minji I think you should go live with your mom for a little longer” Key said.

 

“Why?” I asked disappointed “I don’t want to go back”. Then he knelled to the ground and pulled out the ring and said,

 

“Marry me”. My eyes went big, I wasn’t expecting this. “I know this love is difficult but It’s real, and I love you”. This is where the love triangle would end. Though Jonghyun was my ideal type, I LOVE Key, and that’s all I really know.

 

“I know I love you too” I said happily holding out my hand witch he took.  “Yes” was my answer.

 

 

We both went back to the apartment, sharing the news with his Hyungs, and to break the heart of someone who loves me. We were both really excited for each other as we came to the door of the apartment. Key spun me into the dorm, kissing me several times.

 

“SHE SAID YES!” he yelled threw out the apartment. I hugged him happily as the boys came out of their rooms.

 

“Congratulations Nonna!” Taemin giggled patting my back.

 

“Take care of her well Hyung” Onew said. Then Minho and Jonghyun came out, with surprised looks on their faces.

 

“What’s going on?” Minho asked. I held out my hand and showed him the ring.

 

“I asked her to marry me” Key said.

 

“And I said yes” I added. Jonghyun’s mouth dropped wide open.

 

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun said loudly.