What Makes Me Beautiful

Rich

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to a semi dark room. The light was hidden behind a curtain. Minho was standing over me.

 

“Would you like to go out for a run?” Minho asks. I rub my eyes and sit up. Minho stands up and looks onto my sleepy face. I wanted to put my makeup on before anyone saw me….

 

“Sure… just let me get ready and eat something” I told him looking into my backpack. I grabbed my black leggings and a purple sweat shirt that spelt Dance several times in the colour of the rainbow. I slipped into the washroom and got changed. I desisted I wouldn’t go into any of their rooms anymore because last time it was just acward. After I finished I went into the kitchen, to get some food in me. That was went it got acward. Key stood there making omelets. I looked over his shoulder to see if the food was done.  He seemed to have notes me, because his face went red as he slid over. After our kiss last night, things were different between us.

 

*flash back*

“I don’t think of you in a romantic way” Key said in one of the dark, playing with one of his finger nails.

 

“I don’t either” I hummed, relived to get that out of the way.

 

“But you are beautiful, and attractive. I know someone in this apartment thinks that too, but in a more… interment way”. My face went red. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and supports himself on me. “He’ll be really happy to know what you’re a great kisser too” he told me, kissing me on the lips for a second time, then walked away.

*end of flash back*

 

I touched my lips as I sat down at one of the Tables with Taemin and Onew. Suddenly Taemin slid a box to me.

 

“Open it later nonna” Taemin told me. I nodded sticking it into my pocket. Key had finally finished cooking and served up his omelets. As I tore it up with my chopsticks I had notes Jonghyun’s shoes had left the apartment.

 

“Did Jonghyun already go out?” I asked. They nodded with giving me any eye contact.

 

I finished eating, and preparing myself to be outside. I pulled on my white running shoes and waited for Minho. He put on his black runners. We walked out of the dorm and into the elevator. I put my hands into my pockets and pulled out Taemin’s gift. I slowly opened the box’s ribbon then opened the top. Inside was Apple cinnamon lip gloss.  

 

“What’s that?” Minho asked from across the elevator. I quickly shoved it into my pocket.

 

“Nothing” I lied, showing him the tube of lip gloss. He nodded as we got off the elevator. I quickly applied a layer on my lips wondering why Taemin would give it to me. We got back on the running path as we did before. We started to run briskly, as the fresh morning sun hit my face. I had notes some people stop to look at Minho. I knew he was attractive but was he that attractive? We didn’t run far when I note a familiar man in the woods. It was Jonghyun, I stopped walking. “I’ll be back” I told him walking up to Jonghyun. “Hi” I say walking slower up to him.

 

“Hey” he said. He looked kind of down. Ever since last night when I accidently kissed Key he has been quite and wasn’t talking to me much.

 

“Do you mind if I ask you a question?” I asked. He nodded slowly. “Do you like me?” I asked stepping closer to him.

 

“Yes” he says under his breath. I stop breathing for a second. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me in. I put my hands around my shoulders wondering where this could go. “You’re beautiful, and you don’t need makeup to cover up your face” he tells me moving a hand to my face. I drop my hands down to his chest. 

 

“Yea right” I giggle a little.

 

“Everyone in the dorm can see it, everyone out here can too” he says putting his forehead on my forehead. That got me quite, I smiled well looking at the ground embarrassed then looked backed up. His lips, I wanted to taste them. “If only you could see what I see, you would understand why I want you so desperately” He said. He pulled me in closer now teasing me with his lips. Key wasn’t lying when he told me someone thought I was beautiful. I stood on my toes so I could kiss his lips. When our lips connected little fireworks went off in my head. I went back on my flat feet, pulling him down a little, apparently he didn’t want to break the kiss either. His hand moved back down to my hip and he deepened the kiss. Our lips molded together perfectly that it made me forget about the world around us.  His lips were sweet, warm, and safe… reluctantly he pulled away.

 

“Wow” I said under my breath.

 

“Is it alright it I love you?” he questioned. I smiled,

 

“Yes” I nodded embarrassed.

 

“Did you know that my favorite smell and taste was apple?” Jonghyun asked looking at my lips again. I shook my head…. Was I set up? I looked around Jonghyun’s shoulder. Minho was sitting by the lake waiting for me. I had forgotten about him too.

 

“I should get going” I told him. He nodded almost sadly. He kissed my lips one last time before I ran back to Minho.

 

 

Later that day the boys from the dorm thought I would be a nice night to watch a movie. By now everyone in the small dorm knew of what happened between me and Jong. I had found out that Minho helped set this up. He had found Jonghyun’s privet book, and read threw it and came up with the brilliant idea. I can’t say I was happy about this though, because a little just a little had a small piece of love in my heart for him. But Jonghyun’s took up 56% now, that wasn’t yet full but was working its way up. We stood hugging each other in a corner in the living room. Jonghyun was playing with my phone when a text came.

 

“It’s from your mom” he tells me.

 

“what does it say?” I asked. I heard him push a few buttons.

 

“Something about a ball” he said. I pulled out of his arms and looked at my phone.

‘The ball is coming up. Please come, it’s all I ask. Bring your boyfriend if you want’ the text said. That reminded me that this was pretty important. It was funny though my mom thought Jonghyun was my boyfriend, and he wanted to be, but I…. wasn’t ready yet. I put my phone on the table, I would think about that later. Key came in talking on a land line, with Taemin bringing in some popcorn.

 

“Dae… we will Manager Hyung” Key said hanging up the phone. He looked to me and froze for a second then kept walking. Onew and Minho finally came in and sat down with us. The movie started and Jonghyun started to snuggle up to me. did….i get myself into something bad?

 

  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

want to know what Minji's doing in real life? folow her on twitter! :https://twitter.com/#!/Peachypie_Minji