Chapter 7

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So you must be one of my son's classmates."

"Yes.My name is Benihime." 

"Beautiful name...My name is Yuzuru.I am Miyabi's father.You met my wife Rikka.Thank you for what you did for Miyabi."

"It was nothing at all.Well I should go.My brother is going to be worried about me."

"Ok then.You are always welcome to come here to our house.You can visit us whenever you want."

"Thank you sir.Bye."

Yuzuru's POV

That girl was really nice.Her name was Benihime.I aksed Rikka what did she think about her.

"She is a good girl.I like her."

"That's a good thing."

"How is our son?"

"Sleeping.Don't worry.His arm will be restored."

She hugged me.Then I gave her a kiss.I went upstairs.Miyabi woke up.

"I met your friend.She was very nice."

"Yes she is..."

"And she is a good looking girl."

"Dad!"

"What?!"

"We are just friends..."

"You know,that's the same thing that your mum said to your grandpa when I met your grandparents and we weren't even dating.You should rest now.Ok?"

"Ok."

Benihime's POV

I went to my home.When my brother saw me he looked me serious.I thought he was going to lecture me.But he hugged me.

"I am glad you came back."

"I am sorry for making you worried like that brother."

"The important is that you are here.Let me heal you and let's eat."

"Ok."

Eric's POV

The things with Shusuke were finally over.The next day was pretty calm.Dad and I went for fishing.We caught some big fishes.Dad asked about the others.All of them were ok.In the noon we ate the fish.It was so good.Later I decided to go for a little wal.

Jun's POV

Please log in to read the full chapter