Chapter 4

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jun's POV

I started remember things from the past.I remember when I was doing training on my own.My father was present.I used a strong attack.My father was shocked but once again he didn't say anything.When I started training with my uncle and grandmother I was sad at first because if I was weak maybe they  would react the same way with my father.I tried a new technique but it didn't work.My unlceand my grandmother told me that it was a good try and I shoudn't push myself. That's the words I wanted to hear.Only mum and my sister told me that I can make it.Unlike my father.

Flashback

Then I remembered when I went to the academy for the first time.One of the boys of school asked me if I wanted to go out with him.I said no and he grabbed my shoulder.But then a boy appeared and told him to pick someone with his own size.That guy let go of me.He tried to punch that boy.But the boy who saved me dodged him.Then he just punched him in the stomach.He warned him not to get too close to me ever again.Then he looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Don't worry about me.What about you?"

"I am fine.Thank you."

"I think we should introduce formalyl now that we are outside the class.My name is Eric."

"My name is Jun.And it's a pleassure to meet you."

"The same goes with me.How about we eat at the break,together?"

"Sure..."

Later I met personally Benihime and Kaito.In the past I never had friends.I am so lucky I met them.The same goes with Miyabi.

Kaito's POV

Both Ral and Bane were really strong.The Ral was punching me and the Ban

Please log in to read the full chapter